CHAPTER 5:

AN ANGEL ( DRAMA)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 5:


"Saengie, Saengie" , Kyu has Saengie in his embrace and he is tapping his right cheek lightly then rubbing it lightly, all the while calling out his name, " Saengie . . Saengie . ."

"Come on Saengie, please wake up. Saengie . . Saengie . . ", Kyu kept talking to an unconcious Saengie.

" Please, help me.", Kyu looked up and his eyes found Tae. Then he looked back down on Saengie. " Let's take him to the hospital. Hold him for a while so that I could carry him on my back. " , Looked back up at Tae for help and assistance.

"Ye, I'll hold his back", Tae went to Saeng's back and braced him by his arm and held his shoulders. Kyu let Saeng go when he saw that he was securely held by Tae and turned around and reached out for Saeng's arms. Tae helped place Saeng's arms over the shoulders of Kyu.

The people near them saw the commotion and went closer to them. Someone asked, "What happened? Did something happened?"

Another spoke, " Oohh it's Saeng, what happened to him?"

Someone else spoke, " Let's get a glass of water . . maybe he needs some water."

" Oh omo omo He's unconsious. Someone help Kyu. Get a car! Someone . . . get a car ! . . ", someone spoke up. With Tae and other men there they help Saeng to be raised on the back of Kyu. Kyu slowly got up with the help of other people there and Kyu carried Saeng on his back. He bent down more and he was assisted to hold Saeng and Kyu placed his arms on the thighs of Saeng. Kyu straightened a little and walked towards his car with Saeng on his back.

Kyu spoke in a loud voice, " Will someone go ahead to my car and tell Eul to ready the car? He has the keys. It's parked near the big tree . ."

Eul was running back with the medicines and someone ran to meet with him and told him to ready the car and that Kyu is carring Saeng on his back. So Eul ran back towards the car and opened the door on the driver's side and the door at the back, then he climbed back in the driver's seat and started the engine.

Eul saw the crowd coming towards the car and in the midst of it all is Kyu carring Saeng on his back.

He did not get down anymore from the driver's seat but waited for Kyu and Saeng to get in.

People assisted Kyu in putting Saeng in the car. Kyu had his back to the opened door of the car and someone was already inside the car to help in putting Saeng inside. Once Saeng was inside the car Kyu sat beside Saeng and held him, his arm going around Saeng and his other hand held his head which was on his shoulder.  Someone shut the door behind Kyu.

"Let's go!", Kyu said to Eul. "To the hospital." And Eul drove off.


Writer's Note:

I was teary eyed writing this chapter. . I want to be in the back seat holding Saeng. . and giving Kyu a pat or a hug too.