AN ANGEL 3

AN ANGEL ( DRAMA)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 3:

Back at the town proper.


Saeng was dreaming. Kyu is still holding him while he slept.

Saeng is : Hhhmmm () Hhhmmm

Kyu spoke softly : Saengie . . . (Touching his cheek speaking softly.) It's all right I'm right here.

Saeng is : Hhmmm () Hhmmm

Kyu spoke softly: Saengie . . . Saengie . . .

Saeng still : Hhmmm () Hhmmm

Kyu gently spoke : Saengie . . . Saengie . . .

Saeng was speaking in his sleep calling out: Omma . . . Omma . . .

Kyu softly and gently spoke: Sshhh . . . Saengie . . . It's alright I'm right here. . . Sshhh . . . Sshhh . . .

Saeng half in dream land spoke: Omma?

Kyu answered him and said: It's big brother . . . this is Kyu . . .

Slowly waking up Saengie slowly opened his eyes blinking a little. Still drowsy with sleep. He gave a yawn.

Saeng yawning:  aaaahhhaaaa

He looked at Kyu.

Saeng asked: Big brother?

Kyu answered him and said: Yes, sleepy head.

Saeng moved and hug Kyu by the shoulder blades and placed his cheek and chin on his shoulder while still sitting on the bench. Giving one big yawn. Blinking. Kyu hugged him too so that if Saeng moved he will not fall from the bench.

Saeng moaned out loud: aaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Saeng sopke:  I saw Omma. She gave me a hug.


Kyu asked him: OOhh Was Omma with you?

Saeng answered him:  Yes, and Appa was there too. He gave me a hug, too.

Kyu answered him:  OOhh that was good then.

Saeng aswered :Hhhhmmm (Meaning "Yes")

Moved his head with his chin only on Kyu's shoulder his arms are limb on Kyu's Shoulder no longer hugging him.

Saeng asked Kyu: Big brother?

Kyu asked: Yes?

Saeng spoke: I need to use the potty.

Kyu  a little suprised answered him: Oh let's get up then and go to the toilet.

Kyu moved away a little from Saeng still holding him by the rib cage. And Saeng moved back a little too letting his arms to slide to his side.

Kyu still holding Saeng stood a little and faced the other direction so that they are both facing the same direction and sat beside Saeng. And with one arm going around Saeng the other arm reached out and placed them underneath Saeng's legs and placed them down. Then Kyu straighten up on the bench.

Kyu asked him: Now, are you ready to get up?

Saeng moaned: aaaaahhhaaaa (Saeng yawning then scratched his head.)

Saeng answered: Okey.

Kyu assisted Saeng in getting up because he might still be sleepy.

Kyu spoke: Okey, let's go in this direction.

Saeng started to walk and scratched the right side of his neck. Kyu held his arm. They went to the toilet.

 Kyu spoke : Okey now, go inside and do what you need to do.

Saeng said to him: Don't go anywhere.

Kyu answered right back: I'll be right here when you come out. I'm not going anywhere.

Saeng with a worried face asked him: Promise? You're not going an.y. .where?

Kyu reassured him and said: Yes, I'll be here.

Saeng said: Okey.

Saeng went alone to the toilet and Kyu waited outside.

After a few minutes Saeng came out.

Kyu asked Saeng: Did you wash your hands?

Saeng did not answer: Hhhmmm

Kyu asked Saeng: No?

Saeng answered: No.

Kyu took Saeng's wrist and said: Okey, let's go back inside and wash your hands.

They went back in and Kyu helped Saeng wash his hands then help him dry it with a tissue. They both came out from the toilet.

Saeng spoke: I'm hungry. I need water.

Kyu spoke: All right. Let's go where the foods are and get some food to eat. Then we'll get something to drink.

Saeng said with joy in his voice: Rice cake. Like rice cake. (Clapping his hands.)

Kyu said to Saeng: We will have rice cake later, okey? We'll eat rice first and the food you'd like to eat.

Saeng pouting and said:  Rice cake. Let's eat rice cake.

Kyu spoke: Saengie. . . What did I tell you before we came here? That we will eat rice and food first, right? Before we eat any rice cake.

Saeng did not answer but pouted and made his cheeks big with full of air. Then very slowly blew the air out.

Saeng whispered and said: But . . .

Kyu in a warning voice said: Saengie. . .

Saeng said: But . . (Pouting and started to have teary eyes.)

Kyu spoke softly: Saengie. . don't do this.

Saeng spoke in a choking voice: Big brother (About to cry) . . I'll eat rice (hiccup). . but I like (hiccup). . rice cake (hiccup). . first.

Kyu spoke softly but with a strict voice and said: No. You know what happens when you start eating rice cakes. You don't want to eat anything else and will only ask for more rice cakes.

Saeng was pouting and teary eyed.

Saeng softly  pleading and said: I'll eat little only. One only. Please.

Kyu spoke: Saengie. .(Looking at Saeng with a warning look in his face.)

Saeng whimpered but agreed and said: Okey. I eat rice. (Pouting his lower lip protruding. A tear fell from his eye.)

Kyu could only look at him then wiped the tears from Saeng's eyes.

Kyu asked Saeng softly: Alright let's go, okey?

Saeng spoke: Okey. (Saying it so forlornly.)

Kyu placed a hand on Saeng's head.

Kyu spoke softly and said: It's going to be alright Saengie. You'll be able to eat rice cake later, I promise.

Saeng was pouting, did not answer but just walked as Kyu led him to the tables full of food.

As they reached it Kyu asked him: What would you like to eat? Would you like this? Or this one?

Kyu was pointing to Saeng  certain food.

A lady asked Kyu: What would you like to have? Maybe I can help.

Kyu nodded to the lady and answered: We are still deciding on what to have, but thank you for the offer.

The lady nodded and moved several paces behind.

Kyu turned back to Saeng and asked: How about this one?

Without much interest Saeng answered: I don't know.

Kyu spoke; Okey, I'll get us some food then I'll feed you.

Uninterested, Saeng  spoke: Okey.

Kyu got some food that he thought Saeng would like to eat. Then called him to follow him to a table nearby.

Kyu led Saeng to a table and said: Sit here Saengie and I'll get us some drinks.

Saeng sat where Kyu told him to sit. And Kyu placed the plate on the table and went to get them both drinks. He went too to get chopsticks for both of them. When he had what he needed went back to Saeng.

Kyu sat besides Saeng.

Kyu spoke: Thank you for the food.

Saeng copied Kyu and said: Thank you for the food.

Kyu smiling at Saeng spoke softly and said: Come Saengie let's eat.

Saeng was not really interested and did not get the chopsticks from Kyu. So Kyu prepared to feed him.

Kyu coaxing Saeng to eat spoke and said: Here Saengie eat this, this is delicious. (Having some food on the chopsticks and placed it in front of the lips of Saeng.)

Saeng looked at Kyu first before opening his mouth to eat. Saeng did not want his brother to be angry at him,  He ate slowly.

Kyu ate too. And from time to time feeds Saeng.  And told Saeng to drink up too.