Trick

Genie I Do, Genie I Dont

 

"stop Kris" Chanyeol says as his laughing, we were laying down on bed as we tell funny stories to each other. Some are sad, but he never really said anything, he just continues to look at me listening.
 
He was amazed at my childhood which made me chuckle alittle. When i ask him about his, he only said that when his mom gave birth to him by law she has to leave her kid.
 
I ask him if he had ever seen his mother, or if he looked out for her. He said he did it ones, he had just finishing making his last wish to his master, and he was ready to go back home. When he was walking to the park he saw her. Long brown hair, big eyes just like him. She was also tall, and thats when i realize that
 
Chanyeol's mom was human. apparently the kings in the genie world, choose human's to give birth to genies. And because they were humans they couldnt stay in the genie world, so they erase their memories and send them back to their world.
 
He was sad at first, but when he saw that he had alittle baby sister he was happy. Chanyeol also told me, that everytime he comes here to the human world, he visits her.
 
He always was there for her birthday, even though he was invisible it didnt matter to him. Hearing Chanyeol's story, made me feel sad inside. I didnt pity him, but it made me promise myself to never let Chanyeol down.
 
"now tell me who was your first kiss?"
 
"why do you want to know that?"
 
Chanyeol shrugs "i just want to know"
 
I shake my head "nah i dont want to tell you" Chanyeol looks at me "why?"
 
"i dont want to make you jealous" we begin to laugh, i hug him and we roll around the bed.
 
I hope one day Chanyeol shows me his mom and his sister. And I hope now that his willing to stay he can go see them more. But even when im hoping for this, i know its not going to be possible.
 
I hear someone running up the stairs, so Chanyeol and I stop and we hold our breaths. How was i going to explain this to my mom, Chanyeol snaps his fingers and he makes himselve invisible.
 
"Kris!! Kris!!" Myungsoo opens the door and he sees me sweating and still laying down in my bed. He turns around embarrass "i didnt know i was intruding" Chanyeol snaps his fingers again, and now Myungsoo can see him.
 
"is okay Myungsoo, we werent doing anything just laughing" Myungsoo turns around, still kinda uncomfortable
 
"Kris, something bad happened!"
 
"what is it?"
 
"they cant find my mom!"
 
"Myungsoo calm down, it must me some kinda of mistake, im pretty sure shes okay" Chanyeol stands up from the bed, and sits down in the same chair he always used to sit.
 
"no, you dont understand Kris, my mom didnt come home yesterday and i feel something bad happened to her!" 
 
"its the first warning" Myungsoo and I look at Chanyeol "what?" we both say at the same time "Minho, its sending us warnings and this is the first one" "why would he do something to me?" Myungsoo asks
 
"because his trying to hurt everything thats close to Kris by the last warning if he hasnt made a wish, it would hurt him" Myungsoo looks at me, his eyes are telling me to do something. I get out of the bed and i open the window "Minho! Minho!" i dont know if this was going to work, it seems kinda dumb but if i can
 
Call Chanyeol like this, then it works with Minho no? Chanyeol looks around the room, and i big wind comes and it didnt seem like a good sign "dont you know you cant call me like that?" Minho appears in the room.
 
"well i had to call you someway" Minho rolls his eyes, he turns to see Chanyeol and his face shows pity. Something worst is going to happen "wheres Myungsoo's mom?" Minho turns to look at me and shrugs.
 
The way he does it, so ignorant "is she okay?" Myungsoo stand infront of Minho, but Minho just pushes him "dont wait for the second warning, just make a wish" Chanyeol stands up and i look at him. Please Chanyeol dont leave.
 
"Minho, im staying here. Can you just let it go? im not coming home, not now not never!"
 
"thats why you say right now! you think you can live here? your not a human!"
 
"your not going to change my mind"
 
"Fine, then wait for the second warning" Minho snaps his fingers and disappears, I go and i grab Chanyeol's hand. It wasnt fair for me to feel happy for Chanyeol's words, while Myungsoo breaks down. It was a selfish thing to do, and yet even when i know i couldnt make a wish.
 
"dont worry Myungsoo your mom is okay, they wouldnt hurt her" Myungsoo was looking down, he slowly raises his head and looks at Chanyeol "what iam going to tell my dad and my brothers? eh!?!" Myungsoo yells, his angry tears fall down, his grip turn white. He want it to say more but he decides to leave.
 
"his going to be okay" Chanyeol looks at me, still holding my hand. But i didnt know if i should believe him.
 
 
 
By the second warning, Minho made the whole school sick. They were all send to the hospital, but the doctors didnt know was wrong with them. They said they had never seen something like this. The students get worst, and parents are worry. 
 
And yet i still couldnt make a wish. I was becomig more and more selfish, they could die in any minute now and i didnt care. Chanyeol continues to tell me that everything is going to be okay. I know he didnt want to say goodbye either. But i know deep inside the goodbye was coming.
 
Chanyeol went back home, to see if he could talk to the kings. Try to put some sence in them, i told him i will wait for him in the park. He nods and leaves, i sit in one of the benches waiting for bad news.
 
I know the kings are going to say no, Minho will make sure of that. As a wait a woman comes holding a girls hand. The woman lets go of the little girls hand as the girl runs to the swings. 
 
The woman takes the sit next to me, and we both look at the little girl. I slowly turn to look at the woman, her long brown hair and that smile that looks so familiar. It was Chanyeol's mom.
 
I look at her with my surprise face, and i think she notices because she turns to look at me. She gives a look of 'do know you?' I notice that i was staring so i decide to look away "hi" I didnt want to turn to look at her, but i didnt want to seem rude
 
"hi" i turn to look at her
 
"sorry for the rude question but do i know you?"
 
I put my hand behind my head as i shake my shake my head "no, you dont"
 
The more i look at her, the more i find her beautiful. How i wish i could tell her about Chanyeol, about his amazing son and that i had fallen for him. But i dont know if i should.
 
"you remind me of someone" I tell her
 
"of who?"
 
"it doesnt matter....but i know you would like that person"
 
"oh why is that?"
 
"Its an amazing person, everything that person does its lovely" I begin to smile "he cant do nothing bad even if he tries, i think im just to in love" I look down so she wouldnt see my brush face "you do sound in love, i hope it last" "i hope so too"
 
"hope so too? is there something wrong?"
 
"yes, people are trying to break us apart. and something inside of me tells me is working"
 
She grabs my hand, just like a mom would do. I look at her, and she smiles at me. This is Chanyeol's mother, the person who couldnt be with Chanyeol because of the kings. It wasnt fair. Just picturing Chanyeol need it his mother, missing her. And knowing she was never coming back. It wasnt fair, and it would never be.
 
"If you let go of that special person, you will always regret it" It sounds like she knew about the feeling. Does she remember Chanyeol?
 
"you hav...." I was going to tell her everything, maybe if i remind her she can remember. Just like in the movies, but i see Minho coming towards us "go get your daughter and run away from here" She looks scared "go!"
 
She runs to get her daughter, but Minho stretches his hand and a blue thing comes out of his hand as it grabs the woman and the little girl. He brings them infront of us, making sure they wouldnt move "make a wish Kris, or i will kill them" The third warning, and i didnt know what to do. The poor little girl holds on to his mother
 
Crying, while the mother tries to calm her down. All i can think of was what she said, regret. But what if Chanyeol finds out that her mother die, his going to hate me. I shaky my head "no! Minho just stop" "not until you make a wish"
 
"fine! fine!! Minho I wish"
 
"Kris" I turn around and Chanyeol was behind me, i look at him with sad eyes "i have too Chanyeol" He takes a step towards me, but stops. He also knows that he cant say no, not this time. I turn to Minho "I wish, that no one remember anything" I close my eyes. And i can feel everything around me changing, and then
 
Everything stops, "i love you" I hear Chanyeol whispering in my ear.
 
When i open my eyes, Myungsoo was infront of me "finally you woke up, lets go class is over" I look around and Myungsoo and me are the only ones here, my neck hurts for sleeping in my desk. I stand up and stretch "i had a weird dream" "oh yeah about what?"
 
I grab my bagpack "about a genie" Myungsoo laughs "i could use one" we both laugh as we get out of the room.
 
 
 
Myungsoo and me get out of the school, and we are the last one. We continue to laugh at the show we watched yesterday. There was a funny part that Myungsoo couldnt stop talking about. Even though we laugh at the part already, it seems like it was still funny.
 
Then a weird feeling came to me, it was a sence of deja vu "whats wrong Kris?" We stop as he looks at me, i look around trying to find or to see why i was feeling like this "Chanyeol" "what? whos that?"
 
"i dont know, something just told me to say it...."
 
"what?" Myungsoo chuckles, he touches my forehead "no you dont seem to have a fever" I take his hand away from my forehead, and i begin to run. I know where i was going, but i dont why i was going there "Kris wait for me!!" I hear Myungsoo say, but i just couldnt stop.
 
When i get there, no one was there. The park was lonely except for the tired Myungsoo thats behind me, I look around to see if maybe i had lost something. But no theres nothing "can we go home Kris?" I look around one las time, before i turn around to see Myungsoo "yeah lets go home" I walk towards him, and the
 
name came back "Chanyeol" I stop walking and so did Myungsoo. I turn around and this time someone was in the park, short brown hair, beautiful big brown eyes. Smile that was from ear to ear. He was my deja vu, I smile at him for not knowing why.
 
But I run to him, He opens his arms which makes me think he also knows me. I hug him and the feeling was lovely, then everything came back to me. The first time he appear, to the time that i realize that i like him. When he show me his home and when i made the last wish. It was like a storm that makes me remember.
 
"what are you doing here Chanyeol? i thought i had made my last wish?" I look at him, and he smirks
 
"yeah, making it two wishes you still have one"
 
"what? no remember i made the wish for you to stay here"
 
"yeah but you didnt have to wish for that, because i want it to. I want it to stay with you" I smile but i decide to do something better, to kiss him. The taste comes back to me, and it only made it taste better "now, make a wish....the wish we both want"
 
I nod "I wish, that you, Chanyeol were human"
 
A big smoke appears, and as a it slowly vanishes it revealing Chanyeol and me kissing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------
DONE! i hope you like the ending ^^ 
meanwhile if theres any layhan shippers here, i have a story;
 
 
see you next time :D