The life i dont want

Genie I Do, Genie I Dont

 

Is lunch time, and im sitting with Baekhyun and his friends. They tell each other jokes, that sound like inside jokes to me. Is nice to be around Baekhyun, but i cant help to think of Myungsoo. We would probably be talking about a show that we only think is funny. 
 
I look around to see if he was alone, but im wrong. His sitting with Chanyeol, and they look like they are having a good time. How i wish i was with them, i cover my mouth, i hope Chanyeol didnt read my mind. I look at a him, and he doesnt seem like he can read minds.
 
I was about to look away, but surprisingly he looks at me. My eyes grow more than usual, as i panic "is something wrong?" i look back at Baekhyun "no..nothing" "hey after school we are going to the coffee shop, you are coming with us right?" 
 
"can i invite Myungsoo?" Baekhyun pinches my cheek, apparently he likes to do that to people "sure" the bell rings, and slowly the cafeteria starts to get clear. I dont follow Baekhyun and his friends, i go to Myungsoo before he leaves "hey you and me are coming to the coffee shop after school" "since when do we go to the coffee shops?" Myungsoo chuckles 
 
"since Baekhyun invite me"
 
"okay..is Chanyeol coming with us?"
 
"if i can find him, i will ask him" Myungsoo nods, we leave the cafeteria together. It seems like Chanyeol is avoiding me, which is crazy, his my genie. He needs me to make wishes.
 
Myungsoo and me come together to the coffee shop. All of Baekhyun's friends are sitting down in one of the tables, in the corner of the room. Myungsoo walks ahead of me which surprise me "hi guys" "look who we have here, the emo kid" Baekhyun hits Key in the shoulder, I see a smirk appear on Myungsoo's face, and and i dont know who he is right now.
 
"oh look who we have here the guy who spends more time cheating on his girlfriend then actually being with her"
 
Key rolls his eyes, not saying anything. I try to hold my laughter, Key's face right now is priceless. I wasnt the only one trying not to laugh, so is half of the table "take a seat guys" Baekhyun makes his friends move alittle so Myungsoo and i can fit.
 
We begin to talk like we were childhood friends. but all i could think of was Chanyeol, and the face he would make when i tell him what Myungsoo did.
 
 
 
I enter my home, looking to see if my mom is here. When i realize the house is empty, i start to yell for Chanyeol "Chanyeol!" i still dont know how this works, i suppose everytime i call him he appears, but sometimes it feels that doesnt work "Chanyeol!!!" i go to my room, he was probably sitting down in the same chair he always is.
 
"Chanyeol!" I open the door and there he was "i been calling you, why didnt you answer?" "to lazy" i drop my bagpack on the floor, as i get close to Chanyeol. suddently a flashback hits me. It was about the night of the party. I still see burry but i see Chanyeol getting closer to me "is something wrong?" I touch my head
 
"uhm..no..."
 
"so why were you calling for me?" I sit down in my bed, trying to forget what i think happen "you were talking to Myungsoo at lunch time right?" Chanyeol nods and waits for me to say more "thank you" "for what?"
 
"you talked to him, you motivating him didnt you?"
 
"well im not gonna deny it" Chanyeol says it with cockiness, but i just laugh "well thank you" Chanyeol tips his head, receiving the thank you "hey...Chanyeol" for some reason Chanyeol becomes really serious, he cant read minds right? "tell me how i made my first wish" "well after you k...." Chanyeol cleans his throat
 
"before you pass out you said 'Chanyeol i wish to have a personality that Baekhyun can like'" his words turn my brain on, making everything clear. Another flashaback comes, and now i see it. Me approaching Chanyeol, i was just suppose to give him a peck on the cheek. But because i was drunk i kissed him on the mouth.
 
"i kissed you" Chanyeol stands up, and i can see the truth in his eyes. Im right, i did kissed him "at the party...before i made the wish i kissed you" In that moment big smoke appears "Minho" I turn to see Chanyeol, apparently they know each other "you must be his master" Minho looks at me, showing a flashy smile. He look dangerous a minute ago.
 
"well Chanyeol doesnt call me master... i told him to call me Kris" Minho looks at Chanyeol, and his back to dangerous "i need to talk to Chanyeol, alone" Chanyeol moves next to Minho "i bring him later" Minho snaps his fingers, and big smoke appears again. I have a bad feeling.
 
My phone starts to ring, i take my eyes off the place where Minho and Chanyeol were "hello" "hey babe, im waiting for you outside we gonna be later for the game" the game "oh yes i be right there" i hang up, my mind was telling me to stay here, and wait for Chanyeol. But my heart was telling me not to miss this opportunity.
 
 
 
 
theres this big annoying sound in my ears. it so loud like a whistle "babe is something wrong?" I look at Baekhyun, his voice brings me back to reality. I have skip almost the entire day, we are not in the game anymore. We are back to the coffee shop "i dont like seen you like that" Baekhyun says, those words made him sound like if he knew me for a very long time.
 
"is just that i ..." 
 
"hey Baekhyun" his friends interrupt me, Baekhyun gives them his attention. I notice things now, like how Baekhyun has to be around his friends. Is like an insecurity. Like a feeling of being lonely, even when his with someone. Or how he looks at his reflection almost every minute, to see if he looks good. Seen Baekhyun up close
 
Makes me realize that we are all the same, we just pretend to be someone else. So we hide our insecurities, we live in a plastic world, with plastic people that go around making everyone jealous "hey Baekhyun...i think im gonna go home" Baekhyun looks at me, with a bit of worries eyes "okay, let me take you" I stands up
 
"no no...my house is not that far from here" Baekhyun nods, but stops me before i leave. He looks at his friends, then back at me. He gives me a peck on the cheek, that made him blush, and im not gonna deny it it made me blush too. Baekhyun sits again and even when i was still there, he starts to talk to his friends. 
 
I decide not to say goodbye and just leave. The street is so calm, everyone has somewhere to be. Which reminds me, Chanyeol never came back and who is that Minho? He seems friendly but then again, he doesnt. I know Chanyeol has to come back, because i still have two wishes to do. And we still have to talk about that kiss.
 
I have to apologize for doing that to him, how awkward can it get with a genie? 
 
a big smoke appears revealing a hurt Chanyeol. I stop walking, i just see Chanyeol on the floor trying to stand up "Chanyeol!" i run to him "Chanyeol are you okay?" I help him stand up, his lip is bleeding "your bleeding" his eye look swollen, he continues to grab his stomach so i think that hurts too "im becoming more human"
 
Chanyeol says right before he faints.
 
 
 
I put Chanyeol on my bed, i fix his lip and i put an ice pack on his eye. His still sleeping, i touch his head to see if he has a fever, but thats when he wakes up. Like a zombie coming back to life "where iam?" "your in my room" he stands up and goes to the mirror "King Dongwoo can really hit" "king?" Chanyeol turns around "yeah...in our kingdom we have kings"
 
"is Minho a king?" Chanyeol chuckles "he wishes" "then what is he?" he puts a face of ones again i said to much, Chanyeol blinks a couple of times before he lays down in my bed "i think you guys would call him a servant, we call him a serviteur" "did you do something wrong?" he doesnt look at me, but i think it was for the best.
 
"he said im taking to long...three days have pass and you have only made one wish"
 
"i told you i didnt want them"
 
"and i told you, that you have to" Chanyeol stands up looking at me, his eyes look so hurt. Minho or Dongwoo did something to him, more than he dares to tell me "can we talk about the kiss?" "havent you listen to everything i have said?" it was my turn to stand up and probably yell at him "yes....but i still think this thing happen because of me"
 
Chanyeol walks towards me "because of a kiss? you think Minho has time to go around and see if genies are getting kissed?" Chanyeol smirks in the end, but i still believe im right "yes" he sighs, and gets closer "well kiss me and see what happens" I look at him, to see if he was kidding, but he looks pretty sure.
 
I get closer to him, to see if he was just gonna push me, but he doesnt. He takes another step towards me, and our lips are inches away from each other. Im still waiting for him to ask me to stop, but he still doesnt. I put my hand behind his head and i pull him, making our lips touch.
 
we both feel sparks, like literally "ouch" we separate, making us touch our lips. By the look Chanyeol is doing, this was the first time it has happen to him "i...." Chanyeol cleans his throat "i better go" I nod "yeah...i have homework" some silence between us, before Chanyeol actually moves "see ya" he didnt know how to say goodbye
 
So he leaves, the same way he enters, using my window. I go to my desk and i open a book, but my mind goes back to the kiss. I feel weird, like inside. A feeling that is new to me, i havent felt this way, not even when Baekhyun.
 
Do....Do i like my genie?
 
 
 
 
 
--------------
2/5