Lovebug

Genie I Do, Genie I Dont

 

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol im ready to make a wish" i yell, its Saturday morning and my mind was made up "im here" Chanyeol appears in my bed, even when i have practice this a million times now it doesnt make sence.
 
"depending on your answer, i will make the wish"
 
Chanyeol crosses his legs "ask"
 
"do you like me?" Chanyeol looks at me, knowing exactly want i mean "yes...of course" Chanyeol cleans his throat "your a good master" 
 
"i dont mean it like that.....i mean do you like me, like me"
 
"well...." He stands up, playing with his hands he didnt know what to tell me or what not to tell me "Chanyeol...is simple..." i grab his wrist "do you like me?" i pull him close to me, he doesnt bother to stop me.
 
"i...." i put my hand in his lower back, and i press his body against mine. He swallows hard, before he answes me "yes..." i smile at the tone of his voice, i move my head and he does the same, ready for me to kiss him.
 
and i do. this time theres no sparks, but we can feel our stomach weird as cliche as that sounds "then for my next wish, i wish for you to stay with me" "theres no need for that" Chanyeol smiles again, as he kisses me.
 
When we separete Chanyeol puts an evil smile "what?" he doesnt say anything, he just grabs my wrist and begins to run towards the window "Chanyeol what are you doing?" i yell, but that doesnt stop him. We jump and as i wait for the concrete to hit my body, it doesnt "open your eyes" i open my eyes slowly and i see we are floating
 
"what!!!"
 
But Chanyeol didnt answer me, instead he kiss me ones again.
 
 
 
Monday morning and im the only one running in the hallways "Myungsoo!! Myungsoo!!" i yell as approach Myungsoo's locker "guess what?" he waits for me to tell him, he doesnt even try to guess "Chanyeol likes me" he doesnt look surprise, something i think Myungsoo knows more than what he tells me
 
"oh okay.....so is he here? Chanyeol" Myungsoo says as he looks around me "no he stayed laying down in my bed" Myungsoo gives me this weird look, i chuckle as i feel my face warm up, just at the thought of Chanyeol's body.
 
"what are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol appears, i scream and jump hoping that my brush face disappear
 
"Kris was telling me that you like him"
 
"yes" Chanyeol slowly moves his hand to grab my "i like alot" Chanyeol smiles but still showing his shy face
 
"okay okay guys i know" Myungsoo says at our affection
 
"what are you going here? i thought you were going to wait for me until i return from school"
 
"i was but i want to show you something"
 
"okay see you later Myungsoo" i wave to him before Chanyeol pulls me to run.
 
 
 
 
 
We run to the park, but i was dying high way "okay your still a genie.." I let go of Chanyeol's hand to take a breath "sorry....i forgot" Chanyeol laughs "wellnowwearehere" i say in one breath, trying to get the rest that i have lost.
 
"i been readying a book" Chanyeol says as he grabs dirt from the ground, and makes a circle on the floor with it "it talks about us.....about genies" he makes weird signs with his hands with his eyes close. It seems like his been practicing
 
Then he takes a knife, i take a step trying to talk to tell him to stop but my words couldnt come out. He cuts his hand and lets the blood drip inside the circle
 
"the book talks about a special way to go back home"
 
the circle begins to glow, Chanyeol comes and stands next to me "i want to show you my home" he doesnt ask me if i want to go with him, he just grabs me as we jump inside the circle.
 
My stomach feels weird, i feel my whole body continue to spin and spin with no end. I close my eyes but it makes everything worst, but i can hear Chanyeol screaming having fun, like his in one of those rides in a amusement park.
 
I hit the ground hard, but i didnt feel any pain. I stand up and we are in a park, but it looks different from the park i used to know. I look around and everything had bright colors, and everything sparkle.
 
"welcome to my home!" Chanyeol opens his arms, as a welcome sign but im still amaze at the place.
 
"wow Chanyeol!" he links arms with me as we begin to walk, the more i see the more i find it beautiful. And you would think that a genies would be floating around, but not all, they use are bikes. They are all outside, talking, playing, having parties. It was exactly as what humans do, but they have this grace around them that everything they do is so beautiful.
 
I look to the sky, and even when it was day time the starts are still out and shinning even brighter "come i show you my favorite place" Chanyeol begins to run, i was gonna stop him because i wasnt sure if i could do it, since i was just tired a minute ago.
 
But my body feels strong, and nothing hurts.
 
 
 
 
We get to the rooftop of an old building, and our view is the city where Chanyeol lives. Houses and genies, colorful things that sparkle and stars that dont go out at night. It was amazing what they see everyday.
 
"your home is beautiful"
 
"its weird though, i couldnt wait for the day to go back but now that im back it doesnt feel the same"
 
"why?"
 
"because....i have you now" I chuckle at his cheesy words, but at the same time loving them
 
"well i say lets go back, and cuddle together"
 
"cuddle? i dont think i know that word"
 
"come i show you" i grab his hand as we begin to run back to the park, it was lovely that Chanyeol didnt miss his home anymore. That all he want it was me, at cliche and cheesy at that sounds, it was true.
 
now im not only lifting myself but both of us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------
4/5
thank you new subscribers