Everyone keeps telling me to give you up

Genie I Do, Genie I Dont

 

"what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asks me, as he takes his sit next to me "the teacher ask if we want it to play soccer, but i dont want to" Chanyeol nods, and looks at the students who are running out, taking the game seriously "hey are you invisible? or can anyone see you?" "everyone can see me, dont worry people wouldnt think your weird"
 
I chuckle "hey you see that guy" i point at the guy with blonde hair "yeah" "his name is Luhan, and his the best player the school has" and oh comes from Chanyeol's mouth "his fast, and really good" "dont tell me you like him too?" i scoff "it would take alot of magic for him to take a look at me" "why is that?" 
 
"he used to go out with Myungsoo"
 
"Myungsoo? the same Myungsoo we know?" I put my arm around Chanyeol, it seems so normal to do that "yes" "what happened?" I take my arm away from him, and i just put my hands infront of me "Luhan wanted to focus more in soccer, Myungsoo wanted to spend more time with him" "im guessing you didnt know Myungsoo when this happen"
 
"how do you know?"
 
"the tone of your voice, it sounds....apologetic"
 
"i was just sitting down in those coffee shops, out of nowhere Myungsoo comes and sits down. his clothes were wet, he looked so tired" Chanyeol continues to look at me, i glance at him ones or twice before i return to my story "i told him i didnt want it to hear it, but he said he need it to tell someone incase he would die"
 
"he tried to kill himself?" i nod, some silents and it feels nice. He makes me feel nice, i wonder if Luhan made Myungsoo feel like this. And if they did, does it mean the same kind of ending?
 
the bell rings and all the students grab their things, and they start to leave "well im gonna go to class, are you coming?" Chanyeol shrugs "would see" he snaps his fingers and disappears. 
 
 
 
 
 
My pocket vibrates, i look to see if the teacher was looking at me before i check my phone. It was the tenth text message that Baekhyun has sending me, in the pass two minutes. I dont know why his becoming more and more obsess with me "Myungsoo" i whisper to him, i didnt have to try to whisper so loud knowing that he was just infront of me.
 
"what do you want?" he whispers back, he doesnt turn around, he didnt want the teacher to yell at him
 
"is baekhyun"
 
"what?"
 
"i said..."
 
"is something wrong Mr. Kim, Mr. Wu?" The teacher stands next to us, she even has her arms crossed "no everything is okay" i say, of course she didnt believe me, but she leaves.
 
"getting in trouble i see" Chanyeol sits next to a chair, that was next to my desk "are you invisible?"  Chanyeol nods "i think your teacher would find it weird me appearing out of nowhere" i chuckle "true" "is something you want to say Mr. Wu?"
 
"no not all at"
 
"then do your work quietly" I nod "i have a plan" Chanyeol snaps his fingers and disappears again. I look down at my book and i try to do some work, but i didnt know what i was doing. I quiet knock breaks my concentration. the principal opens the door "oh Mr. Principal what are you doing here?" "i need Myungsoo and Kris to come with me"
 
Myungsoo stands up first, then i do. we have never got in trouble before, and we are not the kind of students who receive awards, but we keep quiet and we follow him. The principal leaves the room first, without waiting for us. I give the first step before Myungsoo follows me. 
 
We continue to walk without saying much. We pass through the soccer field, where is the principal taking us? "where are we going?" Myungsoo takes my words out of my mouth "just wait" thats all the principal says.
 
Finally we stop, when we were far away from the school grounds "now, sit" Myungsoo looks at me, and i hope my eyes can calm him down "but" the principal raises his hand "i said sit" I sit down first then Myungsoo "now we can eat!" the principal snaps his fingers and Chanyeol appears "it was you the whole time?" Chanyeol starts to laugh
 
"yeah, i told you i had a plan" Chanyeol snaps his fingers again and food appears "now lets eat!" Chanyeol sits down and starts to eat almost everything. He had so much food in his mouth, that he couldnt even close it "wow you were really hungry" Chanyeol stops grabbing food, and he looks at me then at Myungsoo. He swallows the food
 
"i realize i have somewhere to be" before i could ask him to stay, he snaps his fingers disappearing "that was strange" Myungsoo slowly starts to eat "dont you think so?" he shrugs "whats the matter? do you know something?" Myungsoo continues to eat, is by the third time when he decides to talk "he says his becoming more human"
 
i know that "he also says he misses home, the stars"
 
"...stars?"
 
"yeah he sleeps on the park so he can see the stars, but they dont shine as bright as they do at home"
 
stars, i smile when an idea enters my head. 
 
"Kris can i tell you something?"
 
"sure"
 
"just make the wishes....make them so he can leave"
 
silence.
 
 
 
 
"oh you are here" I turn around as i see Chanyeol coming to the backyard "well i have to check on you, you know in case you have a wish you want to do" I nod, not believing his words "i want to show you something, sit down" he sits down, not sure if he should. I go behind him to connect the lights, that i have put around the trees.
 
"surprise!" I jump infront of Chanyeol, just in time for the lights to turn on "Myungsoo told me you miss the stars" Chanyeol couldnt believe it, the light of his eyes are shinning, more than the real lights "is that all that Myungsoo told you?" I take my sit next to Chanyeol "and about you becoming more human, but thats it" 
 
"is there something i should know?" I look at him, and he can feel my eyes, thats why he continues to avoid me "no no....so where did you get the lights?"
 
"apart from my big sister, i have another sister, shes five and shes afraid of the dark, so my dad went to the basement and got the white christmas lights, then puts them around her room" "shes not going to miss them?" I shake my head "five months ago she got sick.....she die last month" finally Chanyeol looks at me, what a shame that i couldnt look at him right now.
 
"Kris...i cant..i cant bring the dead back to live"
 
"i know" I wipe the tear that was about to fall, i look at Chanyeol "i know, thats not why i did it..i did it for you, this lights are for you" the lights from the lights, and the moon reflect on Chanyeol's skin, and i can see his cheek with a tin of pink. i slowly move towards him, i want it to whisper words of love to him. It was time for me to say something about my feelings.
 
But the time wasnt right "Kris!" we hear a singing tone as Baekhyun calls for me "Kris" he was coming to the backyard, i know Chanyeol want it to leave. But i stop him "just become invisible" "what?" "please, i dont want you to go" Chanyeol snaps his fingers right before Baekhyun enters the backyard "there you are!" Baekhyun runs to me, hugging me so tight
 
"what are you doing here?"
 
"well i send you all of those text messages and you didnt answer them, i got worry" Baekhyun looks around, liking how the lights are around the trees. Now his never going to leave "well im okay, you can leave now" Baekhyun pouts "you want me to leave?" pout with the puppy face, i cant say no "no, of course not" 
 
"well im leaving" Chanyeol says
 
"no!" Baekhyun looks at me weird "no what?" how can i talk to chanyeol while Baekhyun is here "nothing im gonna get something to drink" Baekhyun sits down, while i make a sign for Chanyeol to follow me. Luckily enough he did "whats wrong with Baekhyun? why is he like that?" "the more time you spend with him, the more he gets addicted to your personality"
 
"so what should i do?"
 
"well you can make a wish, or you can just break up with him" did Chanyeol just help me? "i will, im gonna break up with him" "you are? why?" i give a step to get close to Chanyeol, but my mom enters the room. And this time Chanyeol disappears "son what are you doing?" "nothing mom" i sigh, why is everyone blocking me?
 
I go outside, its time for me to break this up. Im gonna break up with the most popular guy in school, i thought i was never gonna say that "hey Baekhyun can i talk to you?" Baekhyun continues to look at the lights "sure babe" it wasnt Baekhyun fault, it was mine. I got confused, i thought that i want it him. But i was wrong.
 
I admired Baekhyun, i want it to be Baekhyun, i was tired of people seen me like a ghost. So instead of really seen Baekhyun like i really did, i fooled myself and i started to see him, like someone i loved "you remember the first time we met?" "yeah, it was the first time i invited you to the party" I shake my head "no, it was freshman year, your friends push me. making my books drop, you stop and picked my books"
 
"i dont remember that" of course he doesnt "Baekhyun i think we should break up" "your breaking up with me because i didnt remember how we met?" I grab his hands "no no...is not that, is just.....you deserve someone better Baekhyun" he slowly gives steps back, slowly leaving my hands empty. I wish i had better words to tell him, but i dont.
 
I cant tell him that im in love with someone else, or that the feeling that i thought was love, wasnt. 
 
Worst day ever.
 
 
 
 
I hear a sound, but not quite know where it comes from. I turn my light on and thats when the sounds gets higher "its Baekhyun" Minho was in the corner of my room "what are you doing here?" "i need to talk to you" I stand up, getting closer to the window "Kris! this can be our song" Baekhyun is holding a loud speaker, with a song that i have never heard.
 
"you need to make those two wishes now!"
 
"you never thought that maybe Chanyeol wants to stay here?" 
 
Minho chuckles "make those wishes Kris, before the second warning gets worst"
 
"are you threatening me?"
 
"im trying to save your life! those people are gonna come and they gonna pressure you, they would use everything against you"
 
"why can Chanyeol stay here? is it so wrong for him to be human?" Minho gets closer to window, he snaps his fingers and i check to see if he didnt do something to Baekhyun "what am i doing here?" Baekhyun puts the speaker down "what did you do?"
 
"im sorry" Baekhuyn says without a clue of why hes saying it, he slowly walks away confused as ever.
 
"what did you do?!!" i ask him again
 
"you need to think of those wishes, so i just erase Baekhyun's mind...you never were his boyfriend" actually that doesnt bad at all "good luck" "you didnt answer me, is it really bad for Chanyeol to be human?"
 
"whats so great about being human? you just get hurt"
 
"is a chance you have to take, for the chance to be in love" Minho scoffs, he slowly raises his hand. He snaps his fingers disappearing.
 
 
lets take a chance Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
3/5