Farewell and Jealousy

These Two Annoying Oppas

 

 

 

  NeverGoingBack )

chapter four : Farewell

 

 

 

 

 

"No, never. I can take care of my own family now. Thank you for doing their expenses." Baekhyuns' dad cutted off what Baekhyun was going to say. And with that, the three left. And may never come back again.

I forced myself not to let out  a tear. He is the one who left, he was the one who left. Now who's sorry? HIM? NO. NEVER. 

Just when Luhan was gonna catch up to Baek, I hold his wrist, he turned back. "Let him. It's his choice. Let him." And with that, I barged to my room, BUT before that, I hugged Luhan like, OMFG RIGHT THERE. And I never want to let go. Who could resist that oh-so-handsome guy? *playfully winks 

I just laid in my bed, sighing I opened my laptop and checked my facebook. I saw 85 notifications, helf of them will be game requests and posts. 205 friend requests, eek, that small? I only have 205 FRIGGIN FANS? NO. and last, 37 messages, and of course, I checked that first, just a bunch of messages from my classmates about group projects and blah. Then the notifications, and guess what? I saw something. I immediately turned off my laptop and stomped my way of the room.. Luhan, you--aish. 

 

Luhan

She hugged me, yes, my childhood crush hugged me-- and guess what? It is in her own will! Yoohoo! and by that time, I would do flip-flops of  happiness. But the sweet moment was broke, when she let go and disappeared from my sight, leaving me dumbfounded. What the heck? Before going out, I bowed at Mr. Kim, giving a polite gesture. 

Just before I was going to cross the road, someone hugged me, from the back, Haeri? I only feel this for my bestfriends, Haeri and Baekhyun, I stopped, noticed soomething, that was'nt Haeri nor Baekhyuns' then I looked at her--maybe his? hands, fingers with manicures? Well, Haeri does'nt do manicures! She thinks thats too girly.

Before I could turn back , I felt something onto my cheek then a flash flashed infront of me. I immediately turned back,  seeing that it was.. Shin Ji?

"Oppa! Hold on I gotta post this.." She said. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : omfg short chapppie ;; Baekhyun or Luhan? uwaaaaah~ dont worry, ill edit it tomorrow, so remember: CHECK THE CHAPTER TOMORROW FOR UPDATES OKAY?

 Want to read more of the story? Subsribe~ 

Want to have a fast and good chapter? (okay i got over lool.) Comment~

Want to have rainbow unicorns flying up up in the air? Up Vote~!

 

 

credits to fallen angel