Bored

These Two Annoying Oppas

 

 

 

` (   PrankHuh?  )

chapter four : Bored

 

 

 

Haeri

 

Dear  diary, 

I saw Baekhyun and that again doing those lovey-dovey things at Starbucks by the street.   

I said greeted him, but he just shook me off. :( What happened to my bacon?

The little sticky oily greasy and whatever you call it bacon? 

Is she really a witch? Ugh. I'm gonna go for revenge. Remember that. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *laughs evilly*

By the way, Luhan was a lifesaver, he saved me :">

He was like "Hey guys, the police called. They said there were pigs around here that we're especially bad ones. And there is one here. H. E. R. E. here. And it was ungentleman like Psys' Gentleman and one that don't even know to thank and its called bacon."  And he was drawing things with his fingers and he sounded cool-retro-hippie-crazy  like. xD

but I'm not sure if its 100% what he said, BECAUSE HE WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN. *blushes*

Omo, gotta go, dad calling me, so long, me~

Ciao, HN

---

"Coming!" I replied.

I wore this. It is simple baby-neck purple floral dress with a white blazer and top it off with a cute sling bag and cute ribbon with lacy border heels. That was what  I wore when it was my sisters birthday, Hae Jung.

I started putting on my make-up and wore my favorite necklace, a cute vintage white rose as a pendant. Cute.

"HAERI! HYERI! WHAT THE UNDIES OF A BANANA IS MAKING YOU LONG?!" My father groaned impatiently. Aish.

I hurriedly came down wearing my cute outfit followed my Hyeri wearing this  . 

She was rather geeky that kawaii. 

"Aiyo girl, were going to a business meeting not library." I reminded her in a jokingly manner. 

"Gwaenchanh-ayo unnie* (okay, sis)" She replied without  hesistation, " Next time I will ask you for fashion advice, you know I at it unnie." Hyeri pouted cutely. No effect on me. 

 

"Don't worry I can transform an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan even in the worst times." I boasted. Ehehe. Fashionista Haeri for you. 

 

"Does that mean im and ugly duckling?" Hyeri said with a pout, pointing to herself.

"Oh, come on," I ruffled her hair,"You know i dont mean that!" I replied and she just chuckled.

"Enough with the chit-chat and get in the car." Dad groaned after commanding. Me and Hyeri obediently obeyed and got in the car.

 ---

"So we will have to transfer our.." A voice of my dad discussed.

While I, the pretty, famous, sessy, chic, fashionista aka diva, belle, princess, swan, gorgeous, beautiful, record breaker, winner, not ugly, and all that was just sitting there. In a lonely dark black kinda cozy adjustable armchair with nothing to do but just sigh and listen and I can't even get my phone or call Luhan or Baekhyun and his little fake plastic bish mean girl.        friend by pretending to be a barista at the restaurant  that they'll be dating then bring a tray full of food coloring and poisoning then i'll 'accidentally' spill it all over her  and her food. Then I say that I'll get a new one for her then Ill take the food, food poisoning or bleach and mix-it-up with her food the I give it to her the voila! Me and Luhans Baekkie is back! Then I'm gonna host a hugeeeeeeeee party or celebration or fiesta and  whatever the mamachitta eating a vanilla frappe  from the eighteenth century and whatever she thinks about. AND WE THREE ARE BACK TO BEING BFFs! and I vow, from that day on, Im gonna join Baekhan on whatever they would plan, from 

 

 

Wrecking the daughter of Mrs.Was alarm clock, wrecking the bells of school, putting needles in the street to whenever a car drives in, it's out, and maybe putting a frog under Hyeris bed? Well, they once did that and so on~

 

While on the other hand, Hyeri, was completely focused at the topic and always nods when she thought what discussed was right.

--- 

"Finally!" I pumped my fists through the air and sighed as relief that the meeting was finished.

Right on time, my phone vibrated. I took it and checked the caller, ah, Luhan. I happily answered it.

"Aiyo whaddup man." I greeted in a cool way.

"Hara, you gotta get here. Now." You heard the caller-- Luhan said in a serious tone with a tone like plates shattering as the background.

 

"Where?" I asked, so curious on what's happening. Like, is there something wrong? Ofcourse. I mentally smacked my head, what is wrong?

"At Mandujjangs." Luhan answered, in one swift motion, the call was dropped. Uh. Now HE was the one to drop calls. 

I hailed for a cab and headed to Mandujjang.

---

"What's wrong?" I headed to  Luhan, I saw a girl with the same height as me throwing plates at a stack or broken plates.

"U-under that pile.. "Luhan answered, but was cutted off when

"What's under the pile?" I asked, wanting to know immediately.

"Is Baekhyun." Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

"WHAT?!" I screamed. Making all the people in the shop turn to me.

"Nah. Just kidding. Don't be so stressed." Luhan chuckled. Smirking widely. Let him die now. Gee. 

Geegeegeegeebabehbabehbabeh. Whatevs. That was soooo. Close.

"Now. What's the important thing to waste may time?" I did a neck roll like what Tyra Bangs did on her every show. it's cool. Right?

"C'mon, let's go to the park." Luhan suggested.

"Hold on, I gotta change." I said.

---

"Hurry up and go change, PIG!" Luhan demanded, making me go all the way to the living room to kill him. 

But then there suddenly came the MOST shocking event.

The doornob creaked, I immediately searched under the pile of magazines below the coffee table. I got the thing I needed and stood up, ready to face a kidnapper.

 

The door slowly opened, cold air passing through and Luhan shivered.

When the door was finally opened, ther showed a shadow of an unknown stranger, getting closer and closer.

When the stranger was perfectly into view, I tightened my hold at the weapon.

And there, stood Byun Baekhyun.

 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

"WHAT?!" 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :  Mianhae for the late chapter, is it boring?  Sorry, another fellow coming up~> Till the next chappie~

                                                   Subscribe, comment so I have more inspiration :3 and please up vote! Love yew~^^

 

 

credits to fallen angel