The payback

These Two Annoying Oppas

 

 

` (   Since when is having fun not fun?  )

chapter two : the payback

 

 

 

 

"Haeri! Eunjung dear, time to eat!" Suddenly the three of you looked at the direction where the voice was coming.

 
"Oh its must be my father." You said.
 
"Oh well, I think its time to go." Baekhyun said then handed Sparkles to you.
 
"No, I insist you two have dinner with us." You insisted. 
 
 
 
Luhan and Baekhyuns' eyes almost fell to the ground if that was possible,"Of course!" The both of them agreed.
 
"Im Haeri, what's your name?" You introduced.
 
"My name's Baekhyun, although people call me bacon but im not a bacon." Baekhyun introduced while pointing to himself
 
"And my name is Luhan, the gentleman of the south, you might be surprised that I got the charms ma- lady." Luhan introduced then extended his hand, offering you a handshake, you happily accepted it.
 
Luhan then held your hand then kissed it. 
 
Your cheeks turned to eight shades of pink after.
 
"Hey, not fair!" You two heard Baekhyun, feeling out-of-place.
 
"Haeri, who are these two young gentlemen with you?" Your dad asked, looking at Luhan and Baekhyun.
 
"Dad, they saved Sparkles! I owe them a debt!" You answered.
 
"Alright, tell them to fix up then show them to proper seats." Your dad replied.
 
"Sure!" You answered then walked back to the two boys.
 
"Baekhyun! Luhan! What are you two talking about?" You asked when you approached Luhan and Baekhyun that seemed so focused on the topic they've been talking about 
 
for so long.
 
You looked at them that doesn't even noticed your presence.
 
"Um HELLO?!" You yelled, but they didn't even looked at you.
 
"HEY GUYS. I AM NOT A CHAMELEON SO DONT TREAT ME LIKE ONE!" You shouted the loudest that you can for them to hear, your shout echoed through the hallway.
 
Mr. Kim, your dad was startled after hearing a scream.
 
Baekhyun and Luhan seeme to get back on earth and looked at you, startled.
 
You inhaled and exhaled heavily while looking at the two.
 
"U-uh.. Sorry, me and Luhan was just copying the drama scene.." Baekhyun apologized while scratching his neck.
 
"Oh, it's okay. I made these for you two.." You handed them both burgers wrapped in a cute wrapper that you made especially for them.
 
Luhan and Baekhyun sighed, relieved that you're not mad then took there burgers.
 
"T-thanks Eunjung.. How sweet of you." Luhan thanked then removed the wrapper of his burger.
 
"You're welcome! See ya' later!" You replied then sashayed out the door.
 
"And don't go crazy. Bwahahaha." You whispered in an evil-like tone.
 
*3.. 2.. 1..* 
 
"Ahh!  Hot! hot! WATER! WATER!" You smirked when you realized that your plan was successful.
 
You hid behind a baggage while seeing Luhan and Baekhyun running for their lives.
 
"How sweet of me huh. " You mumbled while smirking.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Sup gulls. Sorry for the late update ;-; and short chapter? please subscribe, comment

                                                   so I have more inspiration :3 and up vote! Love yaaa

 

 

credits to fallen angel