Spat or Slap?

These Two Annoying Oppas

 

 

` (   Stay Cool. )

chapter three : Spat or Slap?

 

 

 

15 Years old

 

"Good  morning Haeri, Baekhan." Your father greeted when he heard your heels clicking by the hallway near the table.

"Dad, for the seventh time, it's Bacon not Baekhan." You corrected even though it is not correct.

"And for the seventh time, it's Baekhyun not Bacon. Do I really look like a pig to you?!" You heard Baekhyun cry behind you.

 

"Yes." You answered without hesitation, and took whatever food there is to eat, and stuffed them in your lunchbox, 

you wouldn't wanna eat sloppy joes right? Yes. You go to one of the poorest schools in Korea, Busan Capital High. From the richest mansion to the poorest school. Sigh. 

If it wasn't for Baekhyun and Luhan, you could've gone to SM High or Seoul High.

Before you could enroll to Busan Capital High, your parents had to convince you 300+ times to not go but to no avail.

 

"Done there?" Baekhyun asked with his hands full of food.

"Uh, yeah, sure." You answered. Baekhyun wore his socks and shoes.

"Seriously Bacon? Uniforms are so like-yesterday!" You judged his uniform while inserting your lunch box in your bag. Your dad persuaded the principal of Busan Capital to allow you and your friends to wear whatever you want but not . Seriously.

"Then this day, is yesterday, because tommorow, this day will be yesterday. Easy." Baekhyun scoffed. You just rolled your eyes.

"Baekhyun, say bye to your mother now, we're gonna be late." You reminded Baekhyun while fixing your hair clip. Kawaii.

---<3

"Baekhyun! There's Shin Ji! Confess to her now!" Luhan persuaded Baekhyun while pushing his back towards Shin Ji, who is a school queenka and your mortal enemy. While you, on the other hand, is listening on A-Pinks' Hush while humming to it. You glanced at the tomato face Baekhyun then sighed.

"Yah! Luhan! How bad are you to make my roommate blush?!" You said while walking towards the two. You then held the wrist of Baekhyun and you two left LuHan dumbfounded. Baekhyun just smirked at Luhan while wriggling his tounge to him. "Bleeh~"

"Good morning Shin Ji, poor hair or should I say, trash. Did somebody spat bubble gum there? Pity. Anyways. Here," You pushed Baekhyun to her. "My friend's gonna confess to you. Proof that you're a witch with those boo-doo dolls and dark spells and you just casted a spell on my friend."

"Who? Your nerdy friend? Who just spat bubble gum?" Shin Ji paused while closing her book and placing it beside her before standing up. Looking at you from head to toe, toe to head. She stepped closer at you then spat directly at your heels. Making to mad. Shin Ji continued,"Me. I was the one who spat. Now, where are we? Yes, your nerd-"

*SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLA-* Before you could slap for the fourth time, Shin Ji caught your wrist with her left hand while the other slapped your face.

Baekhyun snapped back to reality when he saw you and his crush rambling. Baekhyun immediately got into action.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop!" Baekhyun tried to separate you two, hopefully you two stopped.

"Now, Baekhyun. Choose one. Haeri or me?!" Shin Ji asked towards Baekhyun. You smirked at Shin Ji when you saw her start to do an aegyo with her so called eye-smile. Your eyes starts to soften, tears starts to flow, you supported your eyes with your hands to add the sad effect. Baekhyun starts to think, he steps closer by Shin Ji, she smirked but, you just keeped on crying. You were just acting.

"Shin Ji," Baekhyun sighed. "T-" Baekhyun immediately looked to your direction, to you. No, not you. Behind you.

"Fear not! Luhan to the rescue!" There goes the scene wrecker.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : TADAAAA! For all those who are confused, you and baekhan are now grown-up and is in grade 9. Baekhyuns mom work for your father and baekhyun lives at your mansion. While luhan, three blocks away from the mansion.

                                                   Subscribe, comment so I have more inspiration :3 and please up vote! Love yaaa

 

 

credits to fallen angel