Back

These Two Annoying Oppas

 

 

 

` (   TenMinutesOnly?  )

chapter four : Back

 

 

 

Baekhyun

 

the girl, the girl in front of me, hugging me, crying while the boy in front of me, hugged me, then punched my arm. 
I guess I really did a huge mistake. "You don't know how we've missed you dude.." Luhan muttered. I have nothing to do than just sigh, and thank that I'm back with my friends--scratch that, I mean family. I hugged back.

"Where were you huh? W-when Luhan got hit, you weren't there! Y-you were always with that b-!" Haeri started to slap my chest. Yes, Haeri, blame me for everything. For leaving my family just for a girl that just wanted me for popularity--and to bring her shopping bags whenever she shop, the girl who treated me like her servant, the girl who made me miserable when I have nothing to do than just fake a smile and say yes.

"M-mianhae.." Is all what I can say, better yet, hugging them back is all I can do after 3 months. 

"Mianhae?! Mianhae?! After 17 years?! All you could say is mianhae after going with that- !" Haeri lets go of me then starts to throw a tantrum, luckiy, Luhan saved me, "It's okay RiRi, Luhan oppa is here.. Luhan oppa will help you.."  Luhan came close to Haeri, she only sobbed, making Luhan hug her dearly. I guess they were meant for each other, no one need me here.. 

As if by cue, Mr.Won shows up, shocked to see me, and his daughter in that state. "What the fraccogck is happening here?" He asks, confused,"Haeri. Are you dating Luhan without my permission?!" Mr. Won asks, furiously.


"WHAT?! NO!" Both me and Luhan answers, while Haeri wipes off her tears then  slightly chuckled. 

"Oh, well, you kids have fun," He looks at Haeri and Luhan and continues,"You two would be so cute when you be a couple." Mr. Won smiles, before he could get back the room, my father shows up on the door, "I demand my wife and son!" 

"Minhyun? MINHYUN IS THAT REALLY YOU?" Suddenly mom shows up from the kitchen, oh god. Kill me now.
And yes, tested, proven and bla bla, my luck really hates me. 


Suddenly Hyeri goes out of her room and goes to the living room. "Dad, sis, what's happening here? And Luhan? You dating my sis? Baekhyun, you came back! That was sooo long since I saw you. Oh, you look like the man beside you, Baekhyun. Annyeong, Kim Hyeri imnida~ nice to meet you ahjussi." All people remained quiet. Sheesh. Wae does Hyeri need to be so innocent, clueles and, cute? the heck what am I thinking. "Nice talking." Hyeri said, ignored, mianhae! Then she walked back to her room, sadly.

"Baekhyun, hurry. Let's get out of here." Then in one swift movement, dad held my wrist and dragged be out.

 

"WAIT NO! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HERE AFTER THE TEN MINUTES YOU CAME BACK!"

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : ene. you guys will like the next chappie. promise~~! SOOOO SOOORY FOR NOT UPDAATINGGG~! 

 Want to read more of the story? Subsribe~ 

Want to have a fast and good chapter? (okay i got over lool.) Comment~

Want to have rainbow unicorns flying up up in the air? Up Vote~!

 

 

credits to fallen angel