The First Meeting

Tonight Is Not Over Yet

Recap:

Seungri shook his head. It was all over now, all in the past. There was no use dwelling over it. He realised Daesung was still looking at him curiously. Wanting to distract his hyung, he turned Daesung around and pushed him towards the door, saying, "Let's go hyung, before Jiyong hyung realises we took his Bentley without his permission!"


The pair reached their destination shortly after. Daesung glanced at the cafe's exterior. The words Happy Memories were carved on a beautiful wooden board and hung over the entrance. The cafe seemed to exude a feeling of warmth and happiness. Amazingly, he felt his spirits lift a little. Daesung turned to Seungri, who was analysing his reaction, and said, "You know what? Let's just do this."

"Alright hyung! That's the spirit!" the maknae cheered and opened his car door, leading Daesung to the cafe.

I remember when you walked through that door
Sat down on that chair
The times we shared
But you’ve been here

Café – Big Bang

A small, slightly rusty bell overhead chimed their arrival. “Annyeong haseyo,” said a girl wiping a nearby table. She looked up and froze upon seeing Seungri in the doorway. Blinking rapidly, as if to reassure herself that it is really Seungri, she offered a hesitant smile and said, rather awkwardly, “H-hello, Seungri oppa.”

“Hello, Yun Ae-shi,” said Seungri. “How are you doing?” he asked after a moment’s pause.

“Fine, thank you,” Yun Ae replied. An awkward silence hung between there, so heavy that it seemed to be perceptible. That is, until they both heard a throat clearing sound.

Seungri turned around and realized he had forgotten about his hyung. “OMO hyung! Sorry I forgot about you!” apologised Seungri. He immediately made way for Daesung to come in, then glanced at Yun Ae to gauge her reaction.

Yun Ae’s eyes went so wide upon seeing Daesung that her eyeballs nearly popped out of the sockets. She stared at Daesung with open for what seemed like an eternity before returning to her senses. Daesung, THE famous Daesung, was in her café?!

Seungri got worried when Yun Ae didn’t respond after seeing Daesung. He went up to her and waved his hand in front of her face repeatedly. “Yun Ae-shi, are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“Th… Dae…” poor Yun Ae couldn’t seem to formulate a sentence with Daesung looking at her. Turning away, she hissed to Seungri in a whisper, “Seungri oppa! You brought Daesung here today and you didn’t think of informing me beforehand?!”

Seungri chuckled at Yun Ae’s little outburst. That only served to make Yun Ae shoot daggers at Seungri with her eyes. “Omo, Yun Ae is getting a little scary…” teased Seungri. “Blushing, eh? Because of Daesung huh? You’re so cute!” and pinched Yun Ae’s slightly chubby cheeks. Yun Ae blushed harder and playfully slapped Seungri’s hands away.

“Oppa! Stop making me blush!” Yun Ae exclaimed. Seungri laughed again before covering his mouth when Yun Ae glared at him.

Daesung, who had been standing in the doorway all the time, witnessed the entire thing. To him it seemed as though the two of them were meant to be with each other, the way they interacted freely without any inhibitions. And it was the first time that Daesung saw Seungri so happy. No wonder he fell in love with her. Daesung couldn’t understand why the girl would refuse to be Seungri’s girlfriend when they were both so comfortable with each other.

Seungri felt a gaze on his back. Turning around, he saw Daesung looking at them with a thoughtful expression on his face. He suddenly realised he had yet to introduce the two of them, even though Yun Ae already knew who Daesung was obviously. He pulled Yun Ae with him and walked over to his hyung.

“Hyung, I want you to meet Kim Yun Ae,” said Seungri and gestured towards the girl behind him who suddenly found the teak floor very interesting.


A/N: And so, the female lead of this story has been introduced! Things will get interesting from now on... :D

Comment and subscribe please? Thanks! ^^