She will be loved

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Krystal's graduation day!

The Jung's family was there for her and Yoong too.

There's photo-taking with family, lecturers, professors, classmates......

But Krystal took a lot of individual photos with Yoong, they just look like a couple.

After the graduation, they went back to Jung's mansion, Taeny joined them and get ready for dinner.

I am very happy for our little Jung, finally she is graduated. said Mrs Jung smiled.

So..... what's next little Jung? Are you planning to get marry? asked Mr Jung teased.

Appa..... for godness sake! Give me a break! said Krystal blushed.

You have to see if those guys can wait? asked Mr Jung laughed.

Everybody was smiling and teasing at Krystal.

............................. Krystal blushed madly and peeked at Yoong.

I heard there's a boy called Amber, he likes to cling on you in school. asked Jessica laughed.

Yah.... he is just a classmate! said Krystal quickly explain.

No, it is more than that. This boy cares for baby Krys, he is always there for her. I have my thumbs up for him. said Yoong laughed (faked).

Yoong oppa, why do you say that? You are the one whom really care for me since young. said Krystal argued.

Yah..... because you are my little dongsang. Not only me, Taeyeon and Sooyoung too. We all treat you as our little sister. said Yoong smiled.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon knows that Yoong forced himself to pushed Krystal under Amber's care and announced Krystal is a little sister to them.

Krystal is upset to hear those words from Yoong.

 

Ok everybody..... i have something to announce. said Yoong clear his throat. All the attention was given to Yoong.

Today, I am very happy for baby Krys's graduation (looked at her). Mr and Mrs Jung, (looked at them) thank you for treating me like a son all these years (bowed). Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica..... (looked at them) my dear friends, i'm happy for your wonderful marriage with each other. said Yoong smiled.

Yoongie, why the sudden emotion on you? asked Mr Jung.

I-I'm leaving tonight to Toronto. said Yoong smile weakly. 

WHAT? Why the sudden? How long are you going there? questions pop up one by one.

Only Taeyeon and Sooyoung kept quiet as they are crying inside their heart.

I'm going there for further study, maybe 2-3 years. said Yoong trying to smile to endure his pain.

Yah.... don't be sad. We will meet again! Come on, let's cheers for a better tomorrow! said Yoong smiled.

Krystal was too shocked to hear this sudden announment from Yoong. As Yoong will always update her what he gonna do.

 

After dinner, Yoong was taking a walk at the Jung's garden.

*breathed in & out* Hmmm........ after tonight, when will i have a chance to enjoy this nice breeze in Seoul? said Yoong mumbling.

Why are you leaving all of sudden? someone asked from behind.

Yoong knows who is it........ he turned around and saw Krystal standing behind him with tears.

I already said earlier. Ah..... you are missing your Yoong oppa already huh? said Yoong smiled and pull her cheek.

Yah........ do you think this is funny? asked Krystal shouted at him.

What's wrong with you? asked Yoong surprised.

Firstly, you keep pushing Amber to me.

Secondly, you keep saying i'm your little sister.

Thirdly, you are going away for 2-3 years!

Why are you doing this? Are you trying to avoid me? asked Krystal in tears.

Why should i avoid you? And..... this is good for you, isn't it? said Yoong denied.

No, this is so hurt. My heart is aching for what you said earlier. said Krystal with tears.

................................... Yoong avoid looking at her and turned around.

I love you oppa! Don't leave......... said Krystal confessed and back-hugged him.

............................. How i wish i could hug you and confess to you. But right now, i can't and i have to reject you instead. (In Yoong's mind).

No! You can't love me...... I-I never thought about this. I'm sorry if i have let you mistaken. said Yoong removed her hug.

I know you still have Seohyun unnie in your heart. I only wish that i can be by your side. said Krystal requested.

Don't waste your time on me, baby Krys! You have lots of guys out there waiting for you. said Yoong.

Don't you understand, no one can ever replace you in my heart. said Krystal in tears.

I-I'm really sorry. I know................. you will be loved even without me. said Yoong and walked away with tears.

Krystal is very upset that Yoong rejected her and he is leaving tonight. She run to her room and locked herself up.

Yoong bidded good-bye to the Jung's family (Krystal did not turn up).

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Sooyoung wanted to send him to the airport.

Yoong can't reject the offer and allow his best friends to send him.

 

Take care, Yoongie! We are going to miss you badly. said Jessica hugged him.

Remember to write to us email/letter..... keep us posted. said Tiffany hugged him.

Take good care of yourself, bro! said Sooyoung with tears and hugged him tightly.

Keep us update about your condition. said Taeyeon whisper to him, he endure his tears and hugged him tightly.

Ok guys..... as if i'm not coming back! I will visit you guys during my vacation. said Yoong smiled and bidded good-bye to his best friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello...... (waving hands) another update!

I hate myself for writing this chapter..... *sob sob sob*

Krystal and Yoong is so heart-broken.......

Separate them for awhile and let's see how it goes......

Any vote up for this story? As far as i know there's nothing..... *sad*

Stay tune... kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 18.04.13