Jump

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Yoong went home and look at the video recording from his car.

He find the suspicious guy familar as where did he see him before.

He watch the other videos taken from school and try to find out more.

He watched until late night and finally he spot the same guy.

Yoong bring all the videos back to school and look for Professor Jung.

 

Professor Jung, i found him! said Yoong happily.

Jinja? Do you know the person? asked Professor Jung anxiously.

I do not know who is he. Come, i show you the video. said Yoong.

Oh.... He is Lee Eunhyuk! He is a quiet guy in our school. I ever heard the students called him weirdo. said Professor Jung and search for his profile.

 

Lee Eunhyuk

Male / 20 years old

Orphan

Stay with Uncle and Aunt

 

That's all about him? asked Yoong surprised as the info is too little.

Yeah, heard that his parents passed away when he was young and he was brought up by his uncle, Lee Hyo.

Hmm....... ok. Guess i have to find out more then. said Yoong pouted.

Yoongie, i really appreciate what you have done for Baby Krys. said Professor Jung smiled.

She is the little sister of Jessica, my bestfriend! And we can really click with each other. said Yoong smiled.

You know, somehow i really hope you are Krystal's boyfriend. said Professor Jung laughed.

Yah..... what are you talking about, Professor! said Yoong shaked his head.

Yoongie, i felt sad about Seohyun. But i believe she wants you to move on too. said Professor Jung patted Yoong's shoulder.

Let's not talk about it, Professor. I gotta get going now. Cya.... said Yoong smiled.

 

As a prosecutor, Yoong has his way to find out more about Lee Eunhyuk.

More details reveal about Lee Eunhyuk and Yoong found out he is quiet a dangerous guy to be avoid.

He went to Sone university to look for Krystal and Amber as he want to warn them about this guy.

Yoongie! called Professor Jung.

Professor Jung, did you see Baby Krys and Amber? I have something important to tell them. said Yoong.

Amber was found lying unconcious in the music room, but Krystal is no where to be found! said Professor Jung anxiously.

WHAT? I need to see amber now, is he awake? Where is he? asked Yoong nervously.

I will bring you there, let's go. said Professor Jung.

Amber........ tell me what happen in the music room? asked Yoong grabbed Amber.

I-I..... don't know! Somebody just knock me down while we are praticing. said Amber.

Most of the areas has been searched, but we still can't find them. said Professor Jung worried.

*SCREAMED* They heard peoples screaming, all of them went out and see what's going on.

A lot of students is pointing the rooftop. there's two persons up there.

It's Baby Krys! Let's go..... said Yoong ran.

 

Yah..... What do you want from me? asked Krystal shouted.

You are the most popular girl in school and everybody wants you. said Lee Eunhyuk.

I don't even know you! said Krystal.

Me..... my name is Lee Eunhyuk. Do you like me, Krystal? asked Lee Eunhyuk.

No! I-I have a boyfriend already! said Krystal bluffed.

Oh, that handsome guy who send you to school. said Lee Eunhyuk smirked and walk nearer.

Krystal step back and near the edge, there's no way out for her.

Let me settle him and i can be with you...... said Lee Eunhyuk.

No..... don't hurt Yoong oppa! said Krystal.

Baby Krys! shouted Yoong finally reached the rooftop and the rest followed.

Yoong oppa! called Krystal and she was grabbed by Lee Eunhyuk with a knife on her neck.

Stay there...... don't you come any nearer! shouted Lee Eunhyuk.

Don't hurt her! What do you want, Lee Eunhyuk? asked Yoong.

I want you to jump down from here. said Lee Eunhyuk stared at Yoong.

*everybody is shocked to hear that*

If you love her, you will do it to save her. said Lee Eunhyuk smiled.

Professor..... Amber..... get ready to save Krystal. said Yoong whisper to them.

Yoong hyung! Yoongie! said both Professor Jung and Amber. But Yoong already start walking.

No........ Oppa....... No......... shouted Krystal shaking her head.

What are you waiting for, climb up there! said Lee Eunhyuk smirked.

Don't oppa! No........ shouted Krystal cried.

Yoong climbed up and he saw alot of peoples are watching them from below.

Oppa...... pls come down! said Krystal cried.

Baby Krys, oppa..... can't take care of you anymore. said Yoong.

Oppa, you can't leave me alone! I will jump with you..... said Krystal trying to get off from Lee Eunhyuk.

Are you both trying to confess infront of me? You.... jump now or else..... said Lee Eunhyuk stared at Yoong.

Ok...... promise me you won't hurt her. Amber..... pls take good care of Baby Krys. said Yoong and turned to face the peoples from below.

"Seohyun, here i come and join you" said Yoong mumbled.

 

 

 

Will Yoong really jump to save Krystal?

Stay tune guys..... kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 12.04.13