Boyfriend

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

After breakfast, Krystal and Yoong go to Seoul university for their program exchange.

Taecyeon, Amber and Yoong's students are shocked to see both of them coming together.

Prof Im........... Krystal ssi............ are you both dating? asked Taecyeon teased.

Jinja? Yoong hyung, you and Krystal..... asked Amber smiling.

No......... We just happen to met each other outside. said both of them together.

Both of them blushed when they realised they are in sync. All of them laughed at them.

After 3 hours of discussion, they had a short break. Then follow by 2 hours of lunch time.

 

Just when they walked out the conference room and prepare to go for lunch.

Hey Krys! called a man from behind.

Minho oppa! said Krystal smiled and walked to him. She has planned something in her mind.

Lee Minho, he is Krystal's senior. Krystal actually helped him to get together with his fiancee, Park Minyoung and they intend to get marry by end of this year.

Minho oppa, can you pretend to be my boyfriend? asked Krystal pleaded.

Get rid of guys again? asked Minho smiled. Krystal nodded her head and smiled. Minho nodded and let Krystal hold his hand.

They walked to Yoong and their group.

Sorry guys, my boyfriend is here to fetch me for lunch. said Krystal and introduce Minho them.

Oh, Im Yoong! Finally, i get to meet you in person. said Minho happily.

Nice to meet you too. But sorry, do i know you? asked Yoong can't recall.

Oh well, you don't know me. But I heard a lot about you from Krys. said Minho smiled.

Oh I see. Ermm........ Enjoy your lunch then. said Yoong and go with the rest.

Krystal felt disappointed that Yoong didn't even look at her or show his jealousy.

 

Lee Minho....... Hmm....... He seem like a nice guy. I guessed baby Krys has found the right man. (In Yoong's mind)

After lunch, they are back to the conference room.

Krystal peeked at Yoong, she wanted to see if Yoong have any reaction after he met Lee Minho. But Yoong didn't look at her even once.

The meeting last for 3 hours and they can leave for the day.

Yoong hyung, Krys and me are going for coffee. Wanna join us? asked Amber smiling.

Yoong turned to look at Krystal and look at Amber again.

Thanks for asking. I want to go back to hotel for a rest. Said Yoong smiled.

Are you not feeling well, Yoong hyung? asked Amber concerned.

I'm fine, Amber. Thanks. Enjoy your day! said Yoong and walked away.

Krystal is disappointed that Yoong is not joining them.

Since Yoong hyung is not joining, I need to talk to you, Krys! said Amber.

Krystal is surprised by the sudden anger in Amber.

Yoong is wiping his nose while walking.

Damn it! Why do you keep "appearing" lately? said Yoong mumbled while looking on the tissue with blood.

 

 

 

 

Why Krystal got Minho to posed as her boyfriend?

What is Amber gonna talk to Krystal?

And Yoong, did his illness just strike again?

Stay tune........ COMMENT guys! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 23.04.13