My illness

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Oppa, remember tomorrow is my graduation! You must come no matter how busy you are! said Krystal demanded.

Yeah princess, you have been reminding me everyday. said Yoong smiled.

You are invited to our celebration dinner at home too... said Krystal smiled.

Oh...... i have something on tomorrow night. said Yoong.

Oppa, you must come, i have something to tell you. It's very important! said Krystal seriously.

What so important? Can't you tell me now? asked Yoong looking at Krystal.

I-I will tell you only tomorrow. said Krystal shyly.

*Sigh* I try......... said Yoong smiled.

It's a must, if you don't come. I will ignore you forever. said Krystal threatened and walked away.

(don't tell me, she intend to......) In Yoong's mind.

 

@Yoong's house

Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to Yoong's house for their men's talk.

They had some wine and finger food to go with, they are enjoying.

Hey Yoong, why the sudden for asking both of us here? asked Sooyoung munching the fries.

Hmm...... it's been awhile since our last men's talk. said Yoong smiled.

Are you keeping something from us, Yoong? asked Taeyeon suspected.

No, just that I'll be going away. So..... i wanted to see you guys before i leave. said Yoong (faked smile).

AWAY? Where are you going? asked both Taeyeon and Sooyoung surprised.

I'm going to Toronto! said Yoong smiled weakly.

Whoa.... a nice place for holiday! How long will you be there? asked Sooyoung.

When are you leaving? Did you tell baby Krys? asked Taeyeon.

Maybe 1-2 years, i'm leaving tomorrow night. said Yoong smiled.

WHAT? WHY? You aren't going for holiday? asked Sooyoung surprised.

Tomorrow is baby Krys's graduation day and you are flying tomorrow night? asked Taeyeon.

You know we have a celebration dinner tomorrow right? asked Sooyoung.

Yoong nodded his head. *nose bleeded again* Excuse me. said Yoong walked to the washroom.

What's wrong with him lately? And he is leaving tomorrow! asked Sooyoung.

Something is not right! We gotta force him to tell us. said Taeyeon. 

Yoong came out from the washroon with his faked smiling face.

Sit down, Im Yoong! We need to talk! said Taeyeon.

W-what's wrong with you guys? asked Yoong.

We should be the one asking you..... You are keeping things from us, Im Yoong! said Sooyoung.

................................................ Yoong keep mum.

What the hell is exactly wrong with you? asked Sooyoung grabbed Yoong's collar.

Why the sudden going to Toronto........ Are you sick? asked Taeyeon.

Yoong nodded his head and looked down.

W-what illness....... that makes you go all the way to Toronto for 1-2 years? asked Sooyoung in tears.

You guys know that i kept having nose-bleeding recently. There's a blood colt in my nose, i need to remove it as it may cause breathing problem in due time and may cause harm to my health. But currently, there's no new medication for this kind of weird illness. The doctor in Toronto suggested i go there for treatment first as they told me that the chances for operation are only 50%. said Yoong wiped his tears.

Are you going to inform the rest about your long break holiday? asked Taeyeon sadly.

And baby Krys! How will she react if she knows her Yoong Oppa is going away? asked Sooyoung sighed.

Yeah, just going for holiday. Pls don't mention about my illness to the rest. I don't want them to feel sad. said Yoong requested.

What about baby Krys? She will be very sad. said Taeyeon.

Do you feel anything for her? said Sooyoung.

...................................... Yoong dare not answer.

Yah! Im Yoong, be a man and answer me. Do you love her? asked Sooyoung lost his temper.

I have no position to love her when i'm having this bloody illness on me! said Yoong wipe his tears.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon felt sad for Yoong. They 3 guys cried and hugged each other.

 

 

 

 

"Sobsobsobsob" Yoong is sick! :(

I hate to write sadly chap! But life is always up and down....

So...... Upcoming chap gonna be love or hate scene? 

Stay tune...... 

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 17.04.13