The Truth

All my love is for you - Sequel from "The wedding"

 

Three years since Yoong left.

Due to time frame different between Toronto and Seoul. He can't skype or msn, he only send email to Taeyeon and Sooyoung once awhile.

He is getting his regular treatment and follow up with local hospital, his illness is under control.

He managed to get his master degree within the first two years and he applied as a part-time law professor over there, so that he won't get bored.

South Korea, Seoul university invited Toronto law university for an program exchange.

Toronto law university requested Yoong to represent their university and go to Seoul since he is a korean.

 

Krystal has been working as a public prosecutor ever since her graduation.

This is always her dream and Yoong too.

She moved on and had a few relationships, but it didn't last for long as she only allow her boyfriend to kiss her cheek and no more touchy.

Maybe she still hold a certain percentage for Yoong's return. Nobody know......

Amber has been pursuing her since university but Krystal has never accept him as she doesn't want to hurt him.

 

Baby..... Yoong is coming back! said Taeyeon telling his wife happily.

Jinja...... finally! said Tiffany smiling happily.

Two days later, they had a dinner invitation from the Jung's and they are talking about Yoong's return.

All of them are very happy that Yoong is coming back as they really missed him.

Krystal came back and happen to overheard part of the conversation.

Who is coming back? asked Krystal smiling.

Your Yoong oppa is coming back from Toronto! said Mr Jung happily.

Is it.............. said Krystal with no expression and go up to her room.

What's wrong with her, i thought they are very close to each other? asked Mr Jung confused.

Is she still angry with Yoongie? asked Mrs Jung concerned.

Let me talk to her. said Jessica ensure.

 

KNOCK KNOCK...... Can i come in? asked Jessica from outside.

Yes unnie. said Krystal.

Aren't you happy, your Yoong oppa is coming back? I'm surprised with your reaction earlier. said Jessica.

................................ So what he is coming back? We are no longer the same since the day he left. said Krystal coldly.

Yah! Krystal Jung..... what are you talking about? He has a reason for leaving..... said Jessica getting annoy.

Reason? Yes, for further study..... he did not contact me at all for the past three years. said Krystal.

His main reason is getting treatment over there. He don't want you to worry for him! said Jessica revealing the truth.

W-what? What treatment? What's wrong with him? How come you never tell me, unnie? asked Krystal agitated.

Wait wait wait....... i know, it is unfair to keep it from you too. But i just knew few days ago until i forced Sooyoung to tell me. said Jessica explained.

 

*****************FLASHBACK**************

Taeyeon and Sooyoung are talking on the phone about Yoong's return.

They are talking happily about his study, his health condition and he is coming back this weekend.

Jessica happen to overheard their conversation.

She forced Sooyoung to tell her what actually happen to Yoong, if not Sooyoung will have to sleep in the guest room for long.

WHAT? How could you keep this from me, Choi Sooyoung! He is my friend too...... said Jessica chase him out of the room.

Taeyeon also got the same treatment from Tiffany when she heard it from Jessica.

********************END********************

Is this the reason that he rejected me or he really treat me as his little sister? said Krystal mumbled.

Pabo ya! Ask him when he is back. said Jessica smiling.

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATED!!!!

I can't wait to write about YoongKrys....... I know some of you really hate the drama part, me too.

Well...... i try to update as soon as possible. Can't wait for YoonKrys meet up after 3 yrs. keke!

stay tune and comment, guys!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 18.04.13