다 거짓말

Love Addiction [ s e m i - h ]


            “Luhan?” she scoffed out the name. “Are you kidding me? That guy is a player! Who would ever like him? He JOKES about the girls that love him. It’s ridiculous.”

            Baekhyun merely laughed, not saying a word. He kept his eye contact with her, only to have her avoid it. Then, he knew. Although she never told him, he knew that she was seeing Luhan. “Naeun..” Baekhyun whispered, hoping an honest reply.

            “This hurts.”

            Baekhyun woke up by the feeling of being shaken. He yawned and stretched slightly before realizing he was lying on Bomi’s lap. Rubbing my eyes, he jolted up. He sighed, looked ahead and blinked a few times before being hit by reality again.

            Starting from today, his life would feel different. It’ll feel as if his life back then was separated from what he is now. Baekhyun will never be who he was before – neither would he feel the way he used to. Everything now would feel so blank, so numb. Baekhyun totally doubt that he’d ever be the same way again. But who was he to say all this? It’s just one heartbreak. Of course he would get through with this. There’s so many other girls around me – or at least that’s what he thought.

            “Yah, Baekhyun..” Bomi whispered. When he turned around, he saw her looking at me confusingly. “Are you alright?” she asked, this time smiling.

            He nodded and rubbed his eyes again, slowly getting up.

            Walking toward the railing, Baekhyun maintained silence, enjoying the wind. What would happen after all this?

            “Mhm..” she hummed almost soundlessly. “It , doesn’t it?”

            Baekhyun ran his hands across the metal, taking in its coldness.

            “I’m sorry, I couldn’t bring myself to break up with him. I’m sorry, Baekhyun. I really am..”

           “The only person you should feel sorry for is yourself,” Baekhyun’s voice echoed across the roof top garden they were in, walking away from the scene right after.

            He took a deep breath, hoping he would manage holding it all in.

            “Please, don’t leave me. I may not love you the way you want me to, but I never want to lose this friendship. Don’t do this to me.. I need you,” she whispered those words silently when he had his back against her.

            Suddenly, Baekhyun felt Bomi’s arms around him, her cheek resting against his back. He stood really still, staring into space. “I’m sorry I can’t make you feel better..” she sighed softly. With that, Baekhyun’s tears start to fall.

            Moments, when you realize that no matter what, there’ll always be one person that’s always there for you, trying to make you happy. To Baekhyun, Bomi was that one person. She never failed to be around to make him feel happy. Of course, they were more like siblings. They really appreciated each other, nearly more than anything else. But sometimes, Baekhyun just wishes that he could stop being so weak, so that he doesn’t have to depend on Bomi anymore. Although this time was one of Baekhyun’s weakest points, he tried. He tried to tell Bomi that he was alright.

            “Best friends don’t keep secrets from each other, right?” Naeun smiled, demanding an answer, knowing that Baekhyun wasn’t fine.

            However, he failed.

 


 

a/n: i'm starting to wonder where 
all my 'i-can-write-fics' side went.
sigh.