Muted Love Pt.5

Hyukmin - Muted Love

Eunhyuk's POV

I’m in the kitchen making breakfast as I wait for Sungmin to wake up. Just as I finish and start to put food into bowls and onto plates, I feel two arms wrap around me. I look behind and smile as I see Sungmin with his eyes barely open.

Good morning

Sungmin smiles as he hands me my notebook, taking some plates as he nudges me. “Let’s go eat”

After eating and getting dressed, Sungmin and I sit on my couch, with my arm comfortably around him. “Didn’t you say you were taking me somewhere today?” Sungmin asks as he shifts to somehow face me.

Yup. We can go now if you want.

Sungmin jumps up, pulling me up with him.

Someone’s excited.

Sungmin gives me a glare as we go outside my apartment. I notice that Sungmin is shivering, so I gently rub his arms. Sungmin leans back into my arms, and we stay like that, Sungmin in my arms, with my chin just above his head. Sungmin then turns around to face me, and rests his forehead on mine. I shiver as I feel Sungmin’s warm breath on my face. As I gulp, Sungmin’s face inches closer to mine. Then Sungmin gently presses his lips to mine, his hands resting on my shoulders. We both close our eyes at the same time. Just for a few moments we stay like that, then Sungmin pulls away, and we both smile at each other before taking each other’s hand and start walking.

As we get closer to the place I wanted to go to with Sungmin, I stop walking. Sungmin looks at me with a confused look.

I want it to be a surprise, it means so much to me.

Sungmin nods as he shuts his eyes. “You won’t leave me here right?” Sungmin’s voice sounds worried so I gently squeeze his hand. We walk for a few minutes, then reach the special place. I poke Sungmin’s forehead so that he knows we’re here. Sungmin opens his eyes and gasps as he looks around. I took him to a park that I found by accident and isn’t well known. It’s one of the most beautiful parks I’ve ever seen, and I thought Sungmin would like it. “This place is so beautiful.” Sungmin says as he leans slightly on my shoulder.

I’ve always wanted to come here with the person I love.

Sungmin looks up at me before hugging me tightly. I hear him quietly crying and kiss his forehead.

What’s wrong?

“Nobody’s ever said that to me before.” Sungmin says before kissing my cheek.

 

A/N: I’m sorry for being away from this story for so long. First the document with all my writing for this story got deleted somehow, then when the document came back, my most recent update got deleted. So I rewrote it and to be honest, I like this one better ^_^ I’m thinking about ending this story in about five chapter. There’s a chance of a sequel, but I will have to finish at least one story before that happens.