Muted Love Pt.2

Hyukmin - Muted Love

Sungmin's POV

I look away from Eunhyuk shyly as I read the message on his notebook.

I like you too.

We hear a door open and Heechul steps out from his room. Immediately I drop Eunhyuk’s hand, and he gives me a confused look. I shake my head and my eyes dart over at Heechul. Eunhyuk nods as he runs over to Heechul. “Eunhyuk-ah! Why is your face so red?” As I walk over, Eunhyuk looks at me worriedly. “He might just feel embarrassed…” I trail off as Eunhyuk nods.

The three of us sit in Heechul’s room, talking about all sorts of things. “I didn’t know you two would get along so well with each other. Usually it’s hard for Sungmin to even talk to others, let alone make friends.” Heechul says, looking at both of us.

I’m just glad I have another friend besides you Heechul.

I look at Eunhyuk in confusion as I read over his shoulder. Eunhyuk takes notice of my confusion and starts writing as soon as Heechul hands his notebook back.

Because I’m mute, it’s hard for me to make friends. Not many people want to make friends with someone who can’t talk, and has to waste time writing down everything they have to say.

I look at him sadly as I hand back the notebook. “Kind of like me…” I say, and I start twisting my hands again. Eunhyuk gives me a confused look, as Heechul explains. “People don’t really want to be friends with Sungmin. It’s because he has Autism, even if it’s not obvious people won’t be his friend.” Eunhyuk nods in understanding. “Everyone always judges you if you’re different. It’s not fair but there’s nothing we can do. Society’s never been fair.” Heechul says, and both Eunhyuk and I nod. We hear knocking on the door and Heechul opens it, revealing Leeteuk, who is Heechul’s older brother. “Eunhyuk, Yesung is here to pick you up…” Heechul sighs and Leeteuk chuckles. “You guys actually talked for almost five hours.” Leeteuk says and Heechul chokes slightly.

Bye Sungmin

I smile as I hand the notebook back after writing something in it. Eunhyuk hugs Heechul and Leeteuk before running out the door. “You can go now Leeteuk…” Heechul says, before closing the door in his face.

Eunhyuk's POV

As Yesung and I walk back to our house, I look at the notebook to see what Sungmin wrote in it.

Bye Eunhyuk.

I love you

 

A/N: I bet you all thought I wasn’t going to update. Well I did ^.^ The only reason I haven’t updated lately is because my family’s car decided it was going to annoy us by having a problem and having to cost like $2,000 to fix. If we get it fixed at a certain place. Anyway I had to go with my dad to take it to get serviced and stuff, and catching a train, bus and having to wait for a cab 4 times over 2 days takes a lot of time -.- We don’t actually have another car, but we’re going to get one soon.

So… I’m going to explain why Sungmin’s Autism seems weird. A lot of the time, it isn’t obvious someone has Autism. Sometimes after you get to know them, and they tell you, it becomes slightly more obvious. Sometimes it starts out with just a few not as obvious things, such as shyness, which affects you socially. Then after awhile you could notice some more obvious things. This is how Sungmin’s Autism affects him, and it’ll be more obvious as the story continues.

Oh and I’ve decided to make the story longer than 5 chapters ^^

That is one LONG Author’s Note.