Muted Love Pt.4

Hyukmin - Muted Love

Sungmin's POV

I sit on the kitchen counter, watching Eunhyuk as he puts food into bowls and onto plates. “Thank you for letting me stay with you for a couple of days.” I say as Eunhyuk helps me down from the counter.

It’s alright, let’s eat okay?

After eating, Eunhyuk and I just sit around and talk. I rest my head on his shoulder as I lean slightly on him and sigh in content.

I’m surprised you asked to stay over. Heechul said you never stayed anywhere besides your house.

I blink as I feel tears well up. Eunhyuk notices the tears well up and quickly writes on his notebook.

Sungmin, what’s wrong? I’m sorry if what I said upset you…

I shake my head and sit up a little bit. “Heechul and I told my parents that I was dating you. They weren’t happy… you can expect their reaction… most people aren’t exactly… accepting.” I say as I sniffle a little bit.

I know how you feel. My mum was so happy that I found someone I’m happy with, but my dad was a completely different story…

I sigh as I shift my weight so that my back is resting against Eunhyuk’s chest. Eunhyuk gently kisses my cheek and I resist the urge to lean into it.

Sungmin…

I look up at him and he smiles.

Tomorrow, I have somewhere I want to take you. Not many people go there, so we should be the only ones there.

I smile softly and Eunhyuk circles his arms around my waist. “Really… what have I done to deserve you Hyukkie…” I say softly, slowly falling asleep. Eunhyuk pokes my cheek and I look down.

You deserve me more than I deserve you Sungmin.

I shake my head and gently poke Eunhyuk’s cheek. “I’m too tired to argue with you about this so let’s just agree that we both deserve each other. Agreed?” Eunhyuk nods and I smile as he tightens his hold around me.

You must be tired, go to sleep okay?

I look at him, searching his face to make sure it’s alright. He nods and I smile as I close my eyes and rest my head near his neck. After awhile I fall asleep, but not before I feel Eunhyuk gently tracing a heart on my hand and gently kissing my cheek.