Muted Love Pt.3

Hyukmin - Muted Love

Eunhyuk's POV

I hold onto Sungmin’s hand as we walk with his younger brother Ryeowook to a café. Ryeowook looks at us curiously and Sungmin looks at me and nods. “We’re dating.” Ryeowook nods and smiles as Sungmin tightens his hold on my hand. As soon as we enter the café, Ryeowook asks what we’d like before going to order. As soon as we get a table, I hand Sungmin my notebook.

I’m nervous Eunhyukkie.

Don’t worry. No one will say anything.

Ryeowook sighs as I squeeze Sungmin’s hand. “It’s not that obvious Sungmin hyung.” Sungmin tightly shuts his eyes and rests his head on my shoulder. I write on my notebook and squeeze his hand to get his attention.

We don’t have to stay here if you want. We can go to another place where you’re more comfortable.

Thanks Hyukkie. But you guys wanted to come here, I want you to be able to enjoy yourselves.

Minnie, I’d rather you be comfortable.

Ryeowook sighs as he reads the conversation. “Hyung, if you’re not comfortable, you and Eunhyuk can go somewhere else. I’m meeting someone here.” Ryeowook says, blushing a little bit. Sungmin chuckles as he tugs on my arm for the notebook.

It’s Kyuhyun isn’t it?

Ryeowook blushes and nods, and Sungmin starts laughing.

Look at that. My dongsaeng has a boyfriend~

Ryeowook whines and gently hits Sungmin’s arm. “Go on you two. Kyuhyun’s here and I don’t need my older brother and his boyfriend teasing us.” Ryeowook says as someone comes over and squeezes Ryeowook’s shoulder.

We’re older than you! We can stay if we want to. Hyukkie, let’s stay for a bit. What do you say?

I nod and Ryeowook groans. “Don’t worry Ryeowookie.” Kyuhyun says and Sungmin chuckles.

Kyuhyun, you better treat Ryeowook right.

Yeah, if you don’t treat my brother-in-law right, bad things will happen!

…Did you just say brother-in-law?

Ryeowook chuckles as Sungmin stares at me with wide eyes.

We’re dating, so technically he is my brother-in-law. I think.

“I promise I’ll treat Ryeowook right. He’s so adorable, why wouldn’t I?” Ryeowook blushes as Kyuhyun kisses his cheek.

Good. Now let’s go Hyukkie. I’m tired and I want to go home and have some alone time with you…

I nod as I stand up and help Sungmin up. “I’ve already paid so you guys can go” Sungmin waves at Ryeowook and Kyuhyun as we leave and then chuckles as he tugs for the notebook.

They’re going to break up in a month. I can feel it.

I don’t know… Kyuhyun seems nice. I think your brother really likes him. Really, really likes him.

Eunhyukkie… we eventually need to tell Heechul. He’s the reason why we’re dating, he introduced us.

I know… it’s just… I’m scared of what he’ll think.

Hyukkie. He won’t be a jerk about it. Even if he’s not accepting, the only thing that matters is that I love you.