Interview 5

♚ Everland! ♚

"-Then after that we left the store, but I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. So I was bending over trying to catch my breath and that made my friends laugh, which caused me to laugh-" Mr.Park cuts the girl off by clearing his throat.

"...I asked you for your name." He states. The girls blinks her wide eyes up at him confused.

"I was just getting to that part!" She says smiling, "And so my friend turns to me and says, 'Hey Hyumin... You know what? Your nickname should be bubbles because you're so bubbly!" Mr.Park nods.

"So your name is Hyumin?" He asks, Hyumin nods her head frantically. "And it says here that you lived in England? So are you also fluent in English too, or...?" Hyumin gives Mr.Park a 'thumbs-up'.

"Yup! I lived in England and I'm fluent in both English and Spanish... My Korean isn't as good as I'd like it to be though..." 

"But your Korean sounds fine to me... Great actually!" He says beaming down at her. Returning his smile with one of her own she reaches into her bag and pulls out a book. It was labelled, 'English-Korean Dictionary'. 

"You really think so? I still don't know how to word some things..." She tells him while tapping the cover of the book sheepishly. Mr.Park snorts quietly.

"Well, lucky for you, since you're applying as a mascot you don't even have to talk! They just nod and use hand gestures, but you must remember to never break character! I repeat: Never break character!" Hyumin pumps a fist into the air with a determined look.

"I already know that... I have prepared myself for for this by being silent for days, it's hard... But I know I can do it! I know it!" She says without a trace of self doubt. Mr.Park grins at the girls confidence. 

"Just one more thing..."

"What is it?" Hyumin inquires tilting her head in a cute manner. Mr.Park laughs at her small accent before going on to say,

"Well you do know that your mascot, Lastar, is a boy mascot right!?" she nods.

"Yes I know that... But he's also the parks most popular mascot. I'm confident that I'm perfect for this job. I'm heat resistant and I love children. A win-win situation for both me and the children." Mr.Park nods and closes Hyumins application.

"You're really that confident in yourself?" Hyumin nods, "Well... Then I think I'm just going to have to go out on a limb and trust you on this... You're hired!" Without even thinking Hyumin stands up in her excitement and does a little dance before reaching across the desk and hugging Mr.Park. Mr.Parks eyes widen and he laughs a little.

"My... My! Haha! You remind me of my niece... Can't wait to see you at work." Jumping back, Hyumin smiles while wagging her finger.

"No Mr.Park... I can't wait to be at work! Bye!" She says before rushing out the door, not even waiting to hear his reply. Shutting the door behind her she turns to a little boy sitting on a chair just outside of the door. "Come on Yoogeun let's go!" The little boy looks up, a smile tugging on his lips and the little four year old jumps up and running he takes her hand.

"Did you get the job Noona?" He asks looking up at her innocently.

"Of course I did silly! I'm the best big sister ever... Now come on let's get some ice cream to celebrate!" Yoogeun smiles at that excitedly.

"I'll race you!" He challenges.

"Oh, you're on!" And with that the two break into a run going towards the nearest ice cream vendor that they saw.

 


This is pandaaddicts character~! YAY!! Sorry I've been busy guys~! T~T