Interview 1

♚ Everland! ♚

 

his thick fingers, the older man turns to the next page of Ji-Ra's application. Gulping in her anticipation, she wonders what he thought of her hand written essay. Looking at the reserved young girl who sat across from him, he says. "It says here that you volunteered at a small animal shelter... Is that right?" Ji-Ra nods her head slowly and looks at the corner of his desk shyly. Seeming to find the chipped and stained wood in front of her more interesting, she starts scratching at it with her nail discreetly to help distract her from her anxiety. "What was the name of the animal shelter? If you don't mind my asking." Snapping her head back up at the man, she waves her hands in front of her face frantically.
 
"No! Of course I don't mind!" She rushes before quickly going silent again.
 
"Well..? Then what is the name?" The man asks chuckling at how jumpy the girl was acting. 
 
Balling her hands into small little fists, Ji-Ra resists the urge to hit herself on the head. 'Oh no! I probably look like such an idiot... Okay calm down Ji-Ra... Now smile... Good. Good! Now hurry up and say something before he get's annoyed!' "Ah! Yes, it's called the Yogin Shelter. The last time I was there we were working on raising funds to help pay for the animals food." He nods his head and starts checking a few things off of his clipboard.
 
"And what compelled you to want to work as..." He pauses, flipping Ji-Ra's application back to the front of the packet. Looking to see what job she was applying as, he finally finds it, "... A Zoo Keeper?" He asks, looking up at her through his thick frames. Sitting with her back straight up in her chair, Ji-Ra nods while smiling.
 
"Ever since the first time I came here, for a field trip back in the 5th grade, I couldn't forget the memories I had. I couldn't forget how much fun me and my friends had in your Zootopia! And while I looked through the bars at those Zoo Keepers who tended to the animals so closely... I wanted to experience a bond like that an-- OH! Am I boring you?" Ji-Ra asks embarrassed at how she had just been rambling.
 
Chuckling the man gives Ji-Ra a charming eye smile, his crows feet visible, then reaching out a big hand he takes Ji-Ra's and shakes it happily. "At first I wasn't so sure about you, ,you seemed a bit unmotivated... But now I see that you really are fit for the job. Congratulations Ji-Ra! You are now our new Zoo Keeper." Getting her hand back, Ji-Ra doesn't try to cover the dumb smile that stretches across her face. Bowing over and over Ji-Ra can't believe that she really just got hired.
 
"Thank you! Thank you so much! You won't regret it, I promise! Thank you Mr...?" Ji-Ra stops rambling when she realizes that she didn't even know the mans name.
 
"Mr.Park... You can call me Mr.Park." He says. Bowing one last time Ji-Ra says,
 
"Thank you Mr.Park!" And gathering her belongings she walks out of his humble office happily. Whistling a tune as she walked home, thinking about how happy she was to start probably one of the best summers she's ever going to have.

Hi the interviews are kind of like short character introductions^^ This is KpopKeepsMeCrazy's character~!