Interview 2

♚ Everland! ♚

Looking through the applicants papers, Mr.Park couldn't help but see one that just kept on standing out to him. He thought that she looked strangly familiar, and just as he was collecting all of his memories, the door to his office swings open.

"Hello Mr.Park! It's me again!" The intruder says before making herself at home. Slinging the purse off of her shoulder and setting it down, she takes off her sunglasses. Looking at the bright eye'd smiling girl in front of him, Mr.Park remembers who the girl is in the photo...

"Hello Minah... What brings you here this time?" He asks, since he already meet her once prior to this. Minah smiles happy that he asked the question, and digging around in her purse she pulls out a picture. Slamming it on his desk she says,

"This! I've brought proof this time!" Mr.Park looks down at the photo and see's that it's Minah and a group of her friends in their cheerleading gear.

"What's this?" Mr.Park asks, confused at how this connected to the interview or even working at Everland! 

"The last time I came here you said I wasn't cheerful enough to be a mascot! So I took cheerleading... What do you think of me now?" She asks excitedly, nodding her head as if wanting him to go on and shower her with compliments. Mr.Park shakes his head chuckling a bit.

"When I said you weren't cheerful enough I didn't mean that you had to join cheerleading... But, if you don't mind me saying this... You really have changed from the last time I saw you." Minah's eyes widen and so does her smile.

"Are you sa-" She starts, but get's cut off.

"I mean the last time I saw you, you were really rude and only wanted this job because your mom said you needed to get one... But now." He pauses and looks at Minah, "You really are here because you want to be... And this time you followed my advice and became 'more cheerful'" Minah stands up suddenly.

"Mr.Park! You aren't saying that I can-"

"Yes, Minah! You're hired!" He says going to shake her hand but she doesn't notice and grabbing her purse she flashes Mr.Park a peace sign before running off. Ready to tweet the good news of landing one of the most cheerful jobs around!

Laughing at Minah's bright personality, Mr.Park sits back down... "I can't wait to meet the rest of these young applicants." He says shuffling the papers around happily.


      

Hello! This second character is KSpazzer's character~!