Interview 3

♚ Everland! ♚

Mr.Park drums his fingers on the top of his desk irritably. His wife had just called in saying that she wouldn't be able to drive him out his lunch, and Mr.Park was starving! Getting his thoughts inturuppted, he hears a light knock on the door. "Come in!" He calls, hoping the person on the other side could hear him. As the knob turns and the door opens, he looks up at the girl infront of him. She had a bright smile and her cheeks were tinted with a subtle hint of pink... A natural beauty!

"Hello!" She greets kindly while bowing to show respect. Mr.Park returns the bow and gestures for her to take a seat.

"Please, sit down... Misses?" He says asking for her name.

"Kwon Yoon Ah, but you can just call me Yuna if you'd like." She says. Mr.Park nods his head, and fishing around through the applications he finds hers.

"Ah, here we are." He mumbles while flipping through the packet. After several minutes of silence, besides the sounds of a turning page, he drops it back on to his desk and looks up at Yuna. "I've already read through your application... Several times actually." He pauses, "It was really good too! But..." Yuna nods, her smile unwavering as she already guesses what he was going to say next. 'Probably something about my brothers condi-' she thinks before her thoughts gets cut short. "It says here that both your parents have good jobs... I'm sure they could have put a good word in and got you any job that you wanted!" Inching forward in his seat, he continues, "So I guess the question is... What made you choose Everland?" Yuna looks at a picture just behind Mr.Parks head. It was a group picture of the staff all holding up their right hands in a victory pose, smiles streching across their faces like they had been laughing for awhile. 

"Well..." She says turning her gaze back to him. "The innocence and purity of the parents and children are one of the greatest things you can see here. I want to see children smile, hear them laugh... I want to be responsible for their happiness." Mr.Park nods his head in thought, and standing up, he walks to the picture Yuna had just been looking at. 

"You see this Yuna? The smile of our employees? these smiles are fueled by our customers. If they're sad... We have to be happy for them, each and everyday. Are you, prepared for that?" Yuna gives Mr.Park a firm nod. 

"Absolutly!" She replies passionately. Laughing, Mr.park goes around his desk and stands next to Yuna.

"Then I'm proud to say this... But, welcome to the staff!" Shaking his hand, Yuna smiles feeling all giddy inside. "Then I'll see you next time." He says. 

On her way out the door she turns back to face him, "See you!" And with that Yuna makes her way to a cab, excited to tell her little brother of the good news!

 


This is Miya's character! 3 down, 4 to go~!