Boys here and there

Hey Delinquent Kiddo

Gun and her fan boy 

Early in the morning you were awaken by the noisy ringing of your phone it wouldn't just stop and the silent mode isn't working. You decided to pick it up since you're already annoyed that you wanted to throw your phone however you love your phone too much.

" WHAT?! THIS MUST BE GOOD OR I'LL SUFFOCATE YOU!!"

"Gun there's a guy waiting for you here at the practice room ever since last night he wouldn't leave until he sees you."

"So do I know him?"

"I don't know but he's plate says Nam Woong." 

"Oh I think I kind of know him."

You immediately hung the phone and took a quick shower ahd decided to wear rugged pants and loose tank top that has a Gun n Roses logo on it. You don't have any transpo at the moment since you already spent alot of money the other week plus Eli's car isn't there. You finally arrive at the practice room and a guy immediately cling on to your arm.-eww who is this girly?- you thought -oh yeah right _____ said "she" is a he a fan boy huh?-

 

" Gun you don't have any boyfriend right? right right right?!"

"Ugh?"

He pouted at you and stared at you as if he's your boyfriend you check him out and rub your eyes to clear your slightly blury vision -not bad could be a mascot - you thought 

" I don't have a boyfriend why are you curious?"

He sigh in relief and grins at you

" Because you're only mine so don't cheat with me please?" 

"Since when?"

"The day I saw you they said what you see is what you get right?" 

"Oh hmm what kind of drugs have you taken lately?"

"You , you're my drug Jung Lee Seul / Gun I even studied hard just to be accelerated and study here so that I can look after you everyday." 

-He overly obssessed huh?- you thought and he didn't let go of your arm. 

" Jagiya who was that boy who was following you the other day after you ran away from the cops?"

"Jagiya what?! I don't know how should I know we were running as fast as we could that time."

"Yes you're my jagiya well I think I saw him on your house the other day as well."

 

-Kiseop? so he first saw me when we were performing- you thought. After your clas the Woong was on the floor sitting waiting for you -oh please no not this - you thought and he got up and smile brightly and immediately grab your arm and hug it.

" Okay let's have a deal I'll be your jagiya as long as you obey what I say."

He nodded like a fool and the smile on his face wouldn't just fade away. 

"Okay whatever you want jagiya."

You sigh and shook your head and didn't know what else to do. He lead you to the parking lot wherein a gallardo was waiting. 

"I'll take you home jagiya I don't want your feet to hurt. You're cousin's car isn't around right?"

"Okay are you on that sasaeng level that I need to secure my door and window for you not to attack me when I'm sleeping?"

"I'm sorry I just like you alot I can't help it."

"Good thing I've never been in love like that base on you being in love a is a scary thing."

He opened the door for you and you went inside and he went to the driver's seat and place a seatbelt around you.

" I'm not a kid you know."

"This is why I only prefer you Gun."

"Huh?

"You're the only girl that wouldn't thank me when I would be nice to you."

"So you like girls being mean to you?"

"Not really but you're an exception."

"I can't really see why guys like me so much."

"There's just a lot of words to tell you but of course it still wouldn't be enough to explain why or how."

He start the engine and played some rock music which is mostly covered by your band. He stop the car on you ahjumma's house and he immediately ran to your side and open the door for you. To your surprise Eli was standing there at the door looking at you and Woong. Woong bowed at him and smile Eli suddenly grab your wrist harshly and push you inside the house. 

" Thank you for taking her back safely."

Eli said and grab your wrist firmly 

"Who was that?!"

"He's my fan boy"

"Really? fan boy? clinging on your arm and calling you jagiya?"

"Let me go I'm tired."

You tried snatching your wrist back but he really wouldn't let go both of his parents are not around it was just the both of you. He suddenly press his lips on yours and you tried pushing him off but he would just push you against him more. Suddenly the door opened and it was Kiseop -how did he get in here?- and it hit you that he said he will be stalking you. -so he really did- Kiseop push Eli off you and he hit his head on the wall. He grab your hand and ran away from that place. The two of you were just running and running until you stopped by a house that was huge enough for 10 people to live in.  Kiseop opened the door and it was pretty dark he turn the lights on and he's place was really amusing.

" It will be better if you'll just stay here for tonight you're not safe there."

"So what makes me safe here? How am I sure that you wouldn't do something to me?"

"Well. . ."

He turn around and face you and lean his face closely to yours.

" Just trust me."

He said and went upstairs

"Guest room is over the right side and there's a bathroom there I'll just let you borrow my shirt."

You nodded and went to the guest room and decided to take a bath when you were on the tub you thought. - It was my first kiss and he just stole it like that- you sigh and finish taking a bath. When you step out of the bathroom you immediately saw Kiseop's shirt and a pajamas.

" Tha- T-Thanks."

 "You're welcome."

It was now awkward and good thing your ahjumma isn't looking for you or anything. You went outside the guest room and went to find Kiseop. When you turn around he was there behind you

"Yes you need something?" 

"Well not reall I just. . ."

"Just?"

"Don't know what to say to you ever since the day that you suddenly walked out of the house. Also why were you drunk?"

"Oh that well I'll be honest when Kevin sat beside you and you were comfortable talking to Kevin it made me jealous. Well I drunk because my ex is getting married that day somehow I'm still affected we have a 2 years relationship then .... it faded away just like that."

When you look at Kiseop again you noticed that he is holding a soju on his hand.

"Drinking again?"

You grab the soju and chug it down he look at you in amusement.

"Well based on what I heard you're only 16 aren't you? "

"Yes"

"So that means I'm your oppa"

"Let's stop with that oppa I wasn't raised here anyways."

"Still you're Korean."

"Half"

"Still"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"You're hard headed aren't you?"

"Well that's a given fact." 

"You're interesting I like it."

"Glad you do." 

You were surprised at how comfortable you were talking to each other right now. 

"Since you're stalking me so do you know the latest news? the reason why Eli got mad?"

"That boy who escorted you upto the door right? I heard that's he's famous on his school but he only has eyes on you. That's why he studied hard to be able to go to SNU so he can see you  everday." 

"Tell me what's so likable about me?"

"Everything."

"Okay what a good answer."

"Too bad I only have my eyes on you too and I will never let someone get you."

"That boy is already calling me Jagiya and we even had an agreement."

"So? does that mean I already lost? you don't have any ring on your finger yet which means you're still free."

"Wow you're confidence is high I'm surprised." 

"I know."

Kiseop was this talkative huh? I thought he was the ice prince that barely talk. You became silent for awhile and examine Kiseop who is currenlt cooking. He owns a nice face but he just covers it with fringe and for sure he also has that abs. He turn around and look at you. 

" Come here~" 

You didn't move an inch from where you were seated he doesn't have any choice but to just seat with you and wait for the food to be cooked. 

"One day this house will be filled with our memories together also our future kids."

"What are you talking about? we're not even dating what makes you think I have a thing for you?"

" Well that's simple I know you don't , that's why I will make you love me." 

Suddenly you got a message and it's from Woong 

" Heard what happened I hope Kiseop is treating you well

I'll drop by his place tomorrow so we can go to school together

everything is going to be okay jagiya for now just rest well <3 <3

saranghae"

Kiseop snatch your phone and look at the message he was just staring at it and gave back your phone after few seconds. You look at the screen and realized that he deleted Woong's message.

 

"Forget about that kid accompanying you to school tomorrow I'll just send you to school by myself."

He stand up and went back to the food that he was cooking. -How should I react my brain is not functioning right Woong , Eli then now Kiseop then what?- you were having some kind of panic deep inside you.