Fist

Hey Delinquent Kiddo

Kiseop's strong feelings

The next day you found yourself well rested on the guest room's bed. You look at your phone at it's already 6 a.m. you immediately took a bath and went out of the guest room and look around the house. You found Kiseop sleeping on the sofa with a new hairstyle he's fringe isn't blocking his face anymore. (his blonde/yellow hair ) You came closer to watch his sleeping suddenly he spoke

"Watching me sleep like this , isn't it fascinating?"

"So you're just pretending to be asleep?"

"Ani I just woke up"

He stretched his arm and lean closer to your face and smirk.

"Kaja kiddo you still have to learn things." 

You shake your head and he stood up and you to his car you suddenly just stood straight and didn't want to get in 

" I'll just wait for Woong ."

You said and he grab your wrist and push you inside his car

" Didn't you heard what I said last night? I said I'm going to sent you to school today not Woong not Eli no one else." 

You sigh and place earphones on your ears when the car stopped at the red light he grab the other earphone and inserted it on his ear.

" What's this song? it's kind of mellow rather than the one's you cover when you're performing ."

"It's called moon beams."

"This song is in Japanese language right?"

"Yup it is." 

You just listened to the song and both of you were speechless then he drop you off your university and wave goodbye to you and flash a smile before he drove off. -Did he just smiled? that's odd.- Soon Woong came running to you and hug your arm pouting 

" Yah! jagiya I said I'll pick you up his place why didn't you wait for me?"

"Well he insisted so I can't do anything." 

"Then I'll send you home later jagiya pleaaaassseee...."

"I have a gig later."

"Yes I know that's why I'll wait for you and watch your performance." 

"Okay okay okay fine fine I'll be going to my class now." 

"I'll walk you there."

-Seriously? I'm being pestered by this kid- you thought and you arrived in front of the classroom and he peck your cheek before you can even bonk his head he ran away. -Aishhh- you went inside and sat on your beloved spot at the back near the window so you can just sleep the whole period. Today you magically attended all of your classes without skipping since you don't want to go back to your ahjumma's house in fear of meeting Eli again. You went to the rooftop with an amplifier and your guitar. You sat down on the ground and start playing suddenly someone came - What a nice timing to ruin my alone time- you thought and that person is actually Woong. 

 

"What song is that?"

"Moon beams - Beck"

"Why don't you sing for today's jam? your voice is just perfect."

"No I don't want to." 

He sat beside you and didn't speak further you continued playing the guitar while singing. Before you can even notice what's going to happen Woong's lips are now on yours. You blink and pushed him away

"What was that?!"

"Sorry I got carried away."

Someone grab Woong's collar and punched him across the face. You stood and your eyes widen at the sight of Kiseop fuming like he can actually kill Woong right now.

" Hey you don't ever touch Lee Seul ever again or I'll smash your head in to the ground and the wall till you're dead."

You grab his other hand and calm him down. 

" Kiseop calm down "

You didn't expect him showing right now you can hear him breathing heavily and holding his grudges when you calm him down. He grab your hand and dragged you out the rooftop.

"Starting from now on I'll be your official boyfriend we're officially dating and you can't refuse, deny or run away from me.

I can actually see everyone from the university staring at us as with their mouths wide opened.