Then we meet again

Hey Delinquent Kiddo

Hey I'm Kiseop 

The next day it was a fine saturday morning your free day in Seoul you are staying on you ahjumma's place. Since you're dad is always here and there and mostly in the U.S. and you thought why would I even stay there on his side if he doesn't have any time for me so you called your ahjumma to ask the favor of staying on their place. You were lucky enough that she agreed to have you currently your staying on one of the part of their house the place that you're staying has an access to the main house wherein your ahjumma and ahjussi lives peacefully and you really don't cause any trouble that's the only way you know to repay their kindness. 

 

You use to meet your cousin though and when you asked where was he your ahjumma said he is now a member of a boy group. Your cousin also stayed with you in the U.S. he once lived with you on your house when he was still studying there. You were still lying on the bed and decided to listen to some music instead for it was still early and breakfast isn't ready. Few minutes later you heard your door open and took off your headphones. 

 

" Nuguseo?"

You said then suddenly your cousin appeared right infront of your face .

" Lee seul it's been awhile since we last met I've seen you changed a lot."

he was examining your face and body then his eyes widen when he saw your nape and your back.

" You had a tattoo? but you're still a minor."

he said a bit disappointed it seem that way. You pose a V sign and said 

" Oh please YOLO."

You said and smirk he tsk you and start pulling you off your bed.

" I brought my friends today and I want you to meet them."

You scratch the back of my head and thought - if only your not the closest cousin I have I will not meet your friends-

He dragged you to the main house where his guest sat comfortably on the sofa. 

 

Suddenly a guy stand up and immediately stood before you, you blink at him as he was examining your face. -what's up with this dude? does he know me?- 

 

He offer his hand and said 

" I'm Lee Kiseop I'm on the same group as your cousin Eli." 

Eli gave me a -have you guys met before- look and you  just look at him with your poker face. You also don't have any idea if the both of you did meet before. 

You shake his hand and introduce yourself as well

"Jung Lee Seul imnida Gun that's what my alias is"

You said and tried pulling your hand back he was just staring at you and you were doing the same at him. Eli suddenly cough and break the awkwardness by saying.

" You know Kiseop we only dropped  by my house so I can leave some stuffs here and see my cousin. Lee Seul is our baby and I will not let a guy touch her for 1 minute."

Yeah you were treated like a diamond on their family. Kiseop didn't speak but he let your hand go he sat back on the sofa as you sat on the opposite sofa . He was still staring at you for a long time and you don't know how to react but you're feeling a bit creeped at suddenly a guy that looks like a girl sat beside you and wave.

" Hi I'm Woo Kevin let's be friends okay?"

He was grinning widely at you and you just bow at him and shook his hand. You look at Kiseop again and you can tell that seeing you and kevin together like that is pestering him. 

Kevin start talking about himself and how nice your cousin was he also told you that he once lived in the U.S. and he's a half half. Kevin is interesting it's just that you're not the talking type you would only talk to your relatives and friends. Kevin suddenly stop talking and stare at your eyes.

" They're quite pretty you know."

"Oh really? I haven't stared at them thanks anyways."

You glance at Kiseop again and it seem like he's fuming. -is he alright? don't tell me he has a thing for me we just met today or maybe?- with that Kiseop stood up and walk out of the house.

" Hey seop where are you going."

AJ held his shoulder stopping him he yank AJ's hand away and walk heading to the van.

" What happened?"

Kevin said and look at the figure of Kiseop who is now outside .Everyone shrug and you also don't understand why he acted that way.