Hanging out with them

Hey Delinquent Kiddo

Meeting him all over again

 

After what had happened earlier you couldn't help but think about it alot. - I'm Kiseop- you came back to your room and is listening to music still you sat up and grab your guitar and played canon rock for a random reason. A sudden knock was heard from the door you saw Eli's head and you turn the your music and look at him.

 

" What do you need? I thought you just came here to see me then you'll continue with your schedules."

He smile sheepishly still cocking his head by the door

" Can I come in?"

He ask waiting for you to answer before he could take a step on your beloved bedroom.

" Oh you just barge in my room earlier why are you asking my persmission now? Makes no sense at all Eli."

You gave him a look and he frown a bit and entered your room walking slowly browsing every feature of your bedroom.

" What's with the frowning?"

You ask as you raise a brow and look at him while he was scanning your walls and every design of your room you clear your throat and you caught his attention.

 

" It's just that I'm not used to this back when we were in the U.S. you would call me oppa so what happened to my aegi lee seul?"

You can tell that he is kind of  sad and he seat on the edge of your bed.

" Well I grew up of course not everything about the lee seul you know will still be the same."

You nudege at him and gave him your killer smile. He fake a sob and hug you

" Omo our aegi."

He rub his cheek against yours and you felt thaty gross lover's thingy over the dramas. You push him lightly and look at him you wanted to ask about Kiseop.

 

" Ah well the guy earlier is he okay? what happened to him why did he walk away like that? "

" Oh you mean Kiseop? To be honest he's kind of an ice prince off stage sometimes he's really unpredictable. It's rare that he greets girls your age. So be honest what the relationship betweeen you two?"

He made a serious look and cross his arms eyeing at me.

" Believe me Eli "oppa" we haven't met until today that's what I believe maybe he has been stalking me you can't blame him right? Your cousin right here is someone to die for."

Eli chuckle and pat your head he lied on the bed and look at the ceiling.

" Well please tell me if something happens between you and him in the future alright?"

He offer his pinky and didn't look away until you take his pinky you sigh and took his pinky and made a pinky promise. He grin and sat up and strech his arms.

" So let's go out just you and me no Kiseop."

He glare on the wall and it was kind of cute you nodded and got up from the bed you grab your guitar case but Eli stop you.

" You know I treasure my guitar so much."

You pouted at him and he just made a nonono sign at you.

" I know that but just for today please it's just supposed to be and you Seul."

You couldn't do anything and so he drag you out of the room and the next thing you know is that you were on a sports car and it was roofless.

" So where are you taking me? Just don't turn me into some barbie bish dolls I beg you."

He laugh and pich your cheeks with his free hand .

 

" Daww does it upset Seullliieee baby?"

You fakely puke and it made him laugh more on his car a song suddenly played along with a video on it.

 

"So is this your dear group "oppa" ?"

He nodded and said

 

" Yep this is U-Kiss it's too bad you only met Kevin and Kiseop the fire and ice don't you think?"

" Fire and Ice huh? well Keviun is a warm type of person and  he's really sociable ."

"Yeah and Kiseop is the anti-social huh? I hink I know who you like among us."

"Psh I like myself a lot the one and only Gun."

"Why did you decided to have that alias? There's a lot of names out there Gun is just not to feminine to begin with."

"Gun because whoever you are for sure you'll be love struck by my talent."

"Yeah we're really cousins."

Your conversation went on and on until you reach the destination you jump off the car. Eli parked the car and look for you afterwards you were in a small beach. When you were walking you step on something weird  and realized that it was a body you panic and unbury the person and you realized that it was Kiseop. He suddenly pulled you and hug you

" Hey babe please don't go."

He said tightening his hug on you finally Eli found you he immediately separated you and Kiseop.

"What's up with you? you didn't come back to the dorm and here you are drunk?!"

Kiseop wobble a bit and start walking away again as if nothing happened. Eli followed him and spun him around 

" Kiseop answer me!!" 

Kiseop snatch his arm back and glared at Eli as if he was an enemy or something. Meanwhile you were just sitting on the sand looking at Eli and Kiseop. He's really weird I thought I was the weirdest creature in this planet not until I met this Lee Kiseop. Few minutes later they parted ways and Eli walk back to you helping you up 

" Well looks like he didn't talk to you well huh?"

I said and he nodded his lips form into a smile and drag me somewhere he covered my eyes and lead me -So what is this? it's like a guy asking a girl out if he wasn't my cousin I would probably think it this way.- He uncover your eyes and the scenery shocked you like a huge shock there were rose petals on the sand and candles forming a heart he stand on the center and kneeled before you. -What is the meaning of all this?- you thought 

 

" Jung Lee Seul be my wife." 

You suddenly froze after hearing what he said and blink you turn around and start walking away from Eli. He immediately chase you and grab your arm.

 

"Just what are you thinking Eli "oppa"?" 

"You know the truth right? I'm adopted I already knew it so you and I we could happen don't you remember what I told you 2 years ago back in the U.S.? I said if one day I wouldn't be your cousin Eli then could I be someone whom you'd spend the rest of your life with?" 

Then it struck you what happened 2 years ago

-Flashback-

You were at home with Eli since your dad is in his office and it was vacation. Surprisingly Eli didn't go anywhere today he suddenly knock on your door and made him enter your room. He has a different aura today that you can't tell if it's a bad one or not. He inhaled and said

" You know Lee Seul you're unique  , you're smart , beautiful , kind hearted and understanding. That's why ......"

"What are you trying to say oppa?"

you chuckle and he close his eyes tightly and said 

"I like you!"

you hit his arm playfully and end up laughing by yourself 

"Of course I like you too we're cousins after all." 

"That's not what I meant Lee Seul I like you as a girl something more than this."

"Well you know the fact that we're cousins right?"

"Then what if if one day I wouldn't be your cousin Eli? then could I be someone whom you'd spend the rest of your life with?" 

Suddenly your friends barge in your room and saw that the two of you were having a serious talk and so they thought of leaving the place but you insist you said that they should stay. The next day to your surprise Eli was already in Korea and after what had happened you totally lost contact of Eli. After all your life is more dramatic than you expected it's been 2 years since then you didn't realized until he told you.  

"Let's go back it's late."

you said simply but he didn't let go of your arm. 

"Lee Seul." 

He tried looking on your eyes but you refuse to look at him. He sigh and let go of your arm and so he drove you home and you immediately went to your room and skipped dinner you don't know how to face Eli since he brought up that thing again to you. Suddenly your phone light up with an unknown number on it.

"Nugusseo?"

"Lee Seul"

"Nugusseo? Nugusseo? Do I know you?

"Of course you do you just stepped on my body awhile ago."

-Oh it's Kiseop how did he manage to get my number?-

"So what do you want?"

"To hear your voice , to see your face  , to have you all by myself."

"Okay so you're saying?"

"That I like you..."

"Because?"

"I just do when I heard you singing and that you were doing that for charity."

"Okay bye"

"No don't hang up yet. Look at your window."

You slide the curtain and saw Kiseop sitting on the ladder. You couldn't believe it's really him -why is he doing this? he's starting to scare me right now. - He knock on your window and told you to open it you slide the glass window and he jump inside your room. He immediately pulled you and hug you just like what happend in the beach. 

" What are you?!"

"I'm an ice prince that's inlove with you. Few more steps and you will melt my heart." 

"Let go of me!!!"

You tried pushing him but he's just too strong for you. 

"I've been love struck I really hate cupid."

He said and continue hugging you even though you're struggling to get out of his grasp. He buried your head on his chest and you could hear his heart beating so fast. It made you stop squirming all of a sudden. 

"Why like me I'm weird"

You said to him and he responded

"You're not just because you have all these tatts on your body just because you prefer rock music over the usual kpop I don't think so. " 

You were speechless Kiseop was the first guy who accepted you as the you right now and not the girl that everyone is expecting Eli and him are comepletely different you thought. It suddenly became silent and you decided to say something.

" Just go now your members are probably worried about you." 

He quickly peck your forehead and smile -Wow he looks handsome when he smiles like that he even beat my killer smile- 

"As you wish my queen then I'll be back tomorrow by a distance I'll be stalking you without you recognizing me." 

He wave and went down the ladder and start walking across the street. Did you just accepted Kiseop's feelings towards you? You suddenly facepalm yourself -Things happened so fast today I can't even differentiate if I'm dreaming or if I'm not

 


Bam! surprise surprise Eli isn't really your relative since he was just adopte by your ahjussi because  Eli is your ahjumma's son let me tell you what your ahjussi's wife died because of Leukemia and they didn't manage to have a child so when he married Eli's mother he also adopted Eli and so that's how it goes any more questions? suggestions? comment below c: aww and yeah please do help me with posters pretty pleasee :3