*Episode 6

High school Life [EDITING]

*Zelo POV*

After hanging up from my conversation with Hana, I took a seat next to the bed Sherry was currently passed out in. My phone buzzed as a message came through from Hana, containing Sherry’s address. I locked my phone deciding not to reply. Looking at Sherry’s sleeping form; I decided to skip class and wait until the break to take her home, so I plugged in my headphones and listened to music as I took a nap.

The bell rang, waking me from my nap. I checked the time to find that I had slept for a few hours. I looked over at Sherry to find her still asleep. With a sigh I picked her up and carried her to my car, before driving her back to her house.

***

When I arrived at Sherry’s house, I carried her to the front door, somehow managing to balance her as I rang the doorbell, hoping someone would answer. After a few seconds, the door was opened by an older male who looked younger than my dad, but not by much. I assumed that he was Sherry’s father.

“Hello, Mr. Kim.” I said with a bow of my head. I would have bowed properly if I wasn’t carrying Sherry.

“Oh my god! What happened?” Mr Kim asked worriedly as he opened the door wider, allowing me into their home. I explained what happened and asked if I could put her in her room.

“Oh, of course. It’s on the 3rd floor, and it’s the first door on the left.” Mr Kim said as he pointed to the stairs. I nodded and made my way to her room and placed her on her bed. I pulled the covers over her, to keep her warm, and I noticed a few stray hairs across her face. I slowly lifted my hand to push them back into place with the rest of her hair. ‘she’s so beautiful when she’s asleep’ My eyes snapped open and quickly pulled my hand back. ‘Woah! Zelo what are you thinking! Snap out of it!’

“Are you okay?” Mr Kim said from the doorway, causing me to jump a little. , I didn’t even see him there.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine.” I said with an awkward smile.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said with a chuckle.

“Ah, it’s okay.” I said, my cheeks slightly reddening.

“So, what’s your name?” Mr Kim asked.

“Z-zelo.” I said with a stutter.

“Zelo? That’s a unique name.” Mr Kim said with a smile.

“Oh, that’s what my friends call me, my real name is Choi Junhong.” I replied.

“Ah, I see. Well, come on, let’s leave her to rest.” Mr Kim said as he grabbed the door handle to close the door after we leave. As we walked down stairs, Mr Kim invited me to have a cup of tea, I accepted, not wanting to be rude.

 

 *Hana POV*

Daehyun put his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the school.

“So, where is Junhong?” Himchan asked, directing the question at everyone.

“He didn’t answer my call.” Youngjae said with a fake cry, making everyone laugh.

“Does anyone know where he is?” Jongup asked.

“He’s probably at Sherry’s.” I said.

“WHAT?!” They all screamed at me, making me jump.

“Jesus! You scared me!” I yelled back at them.

“I’m sorry, babe.” Daehyun said as he pinched my cheek.

“Oppa, stop it.” I blushed, gently pushing his hand away.

“Aw, but you’re so cute when you blush.” He said with a wink, making my whole face turn red.

“I don’t want to ruin the lovebird scene, but why is Zelo at Sherry’s?” Yongguk asked me. I quickly told them what Zelo told me.

“I wonder why Zelo cared so much.”  Himchan said and Jongup and I hummed in agreement. Himchan pulled out his phone and dialled Zelo’s number.

 

*Zelo POV*

 

“Thank you for the tea.” I said with a bow.

“I should be thanking you for bringing my daughter home.” He said with a smile.

“It was nice to meet you Mr Kim, and you to Mrs Kim, I’ll be going now.” I said as I bowed to him.

“Bye Zelo.” Mr Kim said with a wave and shut the door behind me.

“That kid was so handsome, and nice too. Is he Sherry’s boyfriend?” Mrs Kim asked.

“Sherry would have told us.” Mr Kim replied.

***

As I shut the door of my car, my phone rang.

“Hyung?” I asked.

“YAH! Do you know how many times I called you?!” Himchan yelled.

“Sorry hyung, what’s up?” I asked.

“Where are you?” He asked me.

“In my car, why?” I questioned.

“Where were you before that?” He asked, almost like he was interrogating me.

“At the café.” I lied.

“And before the café?” He continued.

“At school?” I replied.

“Are you sure?”

“What’s with all the questions hyung?” I asked.

“My ambition.” Himchan said.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“Reporter? I want to be a reporter. Dude, you know that.” Himchan said.

“Oh right. So, where are you hyung?” I asked.

“With the group and Hana.” Himchan said.

“Can I come?” I asked.

“Sure dude, come to my house.” He said.

“Okay, be there soon.” I said and hung up.

 

*Himchan POV*

 

“He lied.” I said as I put my phone back in my pocket.

“What’d he say?” Yongguk asked.

“He said he left school to go to the café.” I told him.

“I guess we’ll have to ask him when he gets here.” Daehyun said.


Edited: 23rd of August, 2015