*Episode 11

High school Life [EDITING]

*Sherry POV*

 

When I got home, I groaned and collapsed on my bed. I can’t believe I agreed to hang out with them. I sighed and decided that I should get changed, they’ll be here to pick me up soon. I walked over to my closet, and just stood there looking at all of my clothes. With a sigh, I reached in and pulled out something simple, a loose t-shirt, black jeans and a pair of sneakers. Just as I had got changed, Hana texted me to let me know she was here. I headed downstairs and straight for the door when my parents stopped me.

“Hold on a second.” Mom said. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going out with Hana and the boys.” I explained.

“Boys?” Dad questioned. “What boys?”

“BAP.” I said with a sigh.

“But I thought you hated them?” Mom said, confused.

“I still do, but I’m getting to know them, for Hana’s sake.” I tell them.

“That’s nice, well you have a good time honey.” Mom said as she kissed my forehead.

“Will do Mom.”I called out as I shut the front door behind me. I turn around to see Hana standing there, dressed in a short, red top, showing off her belly, tight, blue jeans, and a pair of strappy black heels.

“Wow,” I say, shocked. “You’re looking y.”

“Really?” Hana giggles as we walk to the car. “Thanks. You’ll have to sit in the front with Zelo.”

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because it’s his car.” She explained.

“Why couldn’t you bring your car?” I asked.

“My car isn’t big enough and you know it.” She said.

“Can’t I just sit next to Yongguk-oppa?” I asked.

“Himchan’s sitting there though.” She said.

“Well, can’t Himchan sit next to Zelo?” I reasoned.

“Oh my God. Fine.” Hana said with a sigh as she started walking over to Himchan. “I’ll go ask him.” She mumbled.

“Hey Himchan.” Hana asked sweetly. “Would you be able to sit next to Zelo-oppa?”

“Sure, but why?” He questioned.

“Sherry wants to sit next to Yongguk-oppa.” Hana told him.

“Oh, okay then.” Himchan said as he walked towards me with a big smile. “You look pretty today Sherry.”

“Thanks.” I said awkwardly and quickly mad my way next to Yongguk.

“Hey.” Yongguk smiled at me and I just nodded in return.

“Thank-you.” He said quietly as he slightly leant towards me.

“What for?” I queried.

“Himchan was driving me nuts with his constant talking,” He chuckled. “So thanks for saving me.”

“Oh, well I guess you’re welcome then.” I replied.

 

*Zelo POV*

The passenger door opened and surprisingly Himchan got in. I frowned slightly, confused as to why Himchan was here, I was sure he was sitting next to Yongguk not even 2 minutes ago. I looked in the review mirror to see Sherry sitting next to Yongguk and as much as I don’t want to admit it, she looks incredibly beautiful today.

“Yo Zelo, are we going or what?” Himchan said and snapped me out of the trance I was in.

“Ah, yeah, sorry hung.” I apologised. “Let’s go.”

It wasn’t a long drive, maybe 15 minutes, until we reached the movie theatre. There seemed to be quite a few empty parks, which made parking a whole lot easier. We all got out and made our way to the front of the theatre and chose to stop there to decide on a movie.

“So what kind of movie should we see?” Daehyun asked. “Action? Comedy? Horror?”

“Please, anything but horror.” Hana muttered to herself, but unfortunately Daehyun heard.

“I really feel like horror.” Daehyun said with a slight smirk and everyone seemed to agree. Everyone except Hana and Sherry that is.

“No.”Hana whined. “Horror movies scare me.”

“It’s okay baby, I’ll protect you.” Daehyun quickly said and all the guys snickered.

“Okay, I’ll go get the tickets, you guys go get snacks.” Yongguk said. “Hey Youngjae, can you grab me a regular popcorn and a coke?”

“Sure hyung.” Youngjae said with a nod.

As we walked towards the snacks, I noticed Sherry walking by herself. I figured I might as well try talking to her, so I slowed down to walk next to her.

“Hey Sherry.” I said.

“What do you want?” She sighed.

“I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful today.” I said with a slight blush.

“Um, thank-you.” She said shocked, but with a blush. “You don’t look to bad yourself.”

My blush deepened and I reached my hand up to scratch the back of my neck. “So, I guess this is our first time hanging out together.”

“I guess so.” She said, paying more attention to the candy choices than me.

The others called us over so that we could pay for our items and Yongguk started handing us our tickets. When we walked in to the theatre, there were more people than I thought there would be, but we managed to find our seats pretty easily. The movie started and everyone seemed pretty into it, until a ghost jumped out towards the screen and Hana screamed.

“Oppa save me!” Hana said as she clung to Daehyun’s arm.

“It’s okay babe.” Daehyun said, trying to calm Hana down.

“The ghost’s gone, right?” Himchan whispered to Jongup.

“Really hyung?” Jongup said. “I didn’t know you were scared of ghosts.”

“I’m not scared.” Himchan died.

“Boo!” Youngjae yelled at him and Himchan screamed.

“Can you shut the up?” Someone yelled at us.

“Either watch the movie or get out!” Another guy yelled.

“Yeah!” A few others yelled in agreement.

“Sorry!” Himchan quickly yelled his apology to them.

“Poor Himchan.” Sherry said quietly, but just loud enough that I heard. I turned my head to look at her, and she noticed straight away.

“What?” She asked.

“Oh, um, nothing.” I quickly said and looked back at the screen.

“Weird.” She mumbled and went back to watching the movie.


Edited: 6th of September, 2015