Beginnings

Can Love Be Bought?

Sorry I know isn't this bit of a rush all I can say is I hope you guys will love this story!! Always feel free to comment! I will not forget my other stories I will always well try to update daily as possible okay you guys are getting bored well here we go!!!

 

 /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ /.\ 

 

"I'm home!" Victoria yelled excitedly.

 

Victoria hurriedly open the door. But when her mom heard Victorias voice she immediately put up a necklace. Victoria didn't know about the necklace. If she knew, she'll be so disappointed at her mom. And thoughted there was no love between her and dad. The mom hid the necklace right in time. Victoria had stopped by the butchers to buy beef. She knew her mom was sick so she would batch up a nice dinner for her mom. 

 

"Whats all this?" The mom said looking at the bag.

Victoria smiled and said, "Dinner of course!"

The mom shook her head and said, "Don't waste your money on these types of stuff." 

"It's food not jewelry mom!" She said pouting.

 

"Exactly, I rather you waste money on yourself than me." She said sadly she wanted Victoria to have happiness not just the moms happiness.

 

"Mom!! Come on you've been sick after dad passed away stop it, and just eat it!" Victoria said crying.

"Fine fine!! From now on stop spoiling me then." She said smiling but she felt like a burden to Victoria.

"Who says I'm spoiling you if you eat good I also get to eat good!" She said smiling.

"How's your study coming along?" The mom said while she was sipping on the porridge.

"Um about that I um dropped out.." She said scaredly.

"Victoria!!!!!!!" The mom said screaming her lungs out.

"The fees were to expensive mom." She said looking down.

"I can just borrow them from the ahjummas next door." The mom said persuading Victoria.

"No!!" She said loudly.

"What do you want me to do?" She said sobbing.

Victoria hold her moms arm and said, "I just need you to get better." 

"From now on if you need help ask me okay don't hide it from me." She said patting Victoria's head.

"Okay." Victoria smiled.

 

Victoria wash the dishes, and headed towards her room. Her mom was already asleep. Victoria sat at the table thinking what should she do with the necklace. She decided to give it to the Pawner so he could find the owner. So she went to sleep.

 

Next day>>>

 

She made breakfast for her mom and ranned out the door to the pawn shop. Luckily it was opened. 

The Pawner heard the bell on the door and said, "Welcome!"

Victoria dashed in and said, "No time to chit-chat! I was hoping if you could find the owner of this necklace."

"I can! I knew you would come back so I called the owner, Oh! There he is!" He said pointing at someone behind Victoria.

And it was the little boy from yesterday that she saw, but this time with a really strict lady.

The boy then ran up to Victoria and said, "Hi! Thank you for finding my necklace, I'm Kaiin!" He said all cutely.

"Just make sure you don't lose it again." She pinch his cheeks.

"Well uh um thank you.." The lady said disgusted by the skinship between the two.

"Mom lets go I'm hungry!" The boy tugged on the lady which was his mom.

"Oh anneyongsaeyo!" Victoria bow to the lady.

"Uh ugh yes well lets go eat then.." She smiled at her son.

"Bye!" The boy left.

 

But then the mom turned around and said, "Since you found his necklace, here's my card, call me me if you need help." Then they left.

 

Victoria smiled and said, "Thank you." And she put the card in her pocket.

>>

When Victoria got home her mom was already inside waiting for her. The mom then gave her a note that had an address in it it seemed all fancy.

Victoria examined the note and said in curiosity, "Whats this?"

"Go to this place there's going to be a blind date for you." She said smirking.

"Mom!" Victoria screamed.

"Please I promise an old friend of mine when we were in college that I would let you meet their son." She smiled.

"But there's no guarantee that I will like him, you got that!" She said looking at the address.

"Oh! Dress neatly!" She said in a serious voice.

>>

"But mister if I do this I might get in trouble.." The guy exclaimed.

"Come on nobody's going to find out, just have dinner and that's all." Another smirked.

"Fine! Luckily were friends." He said bitterly.

>>

Victoria arrived at the restaurant and yes it was really fancy. She got to a seat and waited. She ordered orange juice. After a few minutes she got bored and daydream of how they guy will look like.

>>

"Whats taking the girl so long." The guy clinger his fingers.

A man came to ask the guy is he looking for anyone.

"I'm looking for a Victoria Song." He said sweating.

"Oh! I'll bring her to you. She was waiting for you." He said leaving off to get Victoria.

"Miss would you follow me?" The man took both his hands out to show manners.

Victoria stood up and followed him.

Victoria got to the table where the guy was at.

Victoria bow and sat down.

(She's so pretty) the guy thoughted to himself.

It was a awkward moment for both.

"Hi. I'm Victoria Song! Nice to meet you." She took out her hands.

"I'm sorry but I'm not your blind date I'm just replacing someone.." He said nervously.

"Then who's the real person then?" She was confused.

"I can't if I tell you I will be in trouble." He said looking down.

"Well we don't have to be any dates, uhm how about we be friends then!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah! My name is Oh Sehun." He smiled.

They got to know each other better.

"To be honest I'm glad that the real guy is not here I feel like we would be good friends!" She said giggling.

"Yup!" He nodded to her answer.

 

When they were done with the meal he decided to walk her home since it was dark and a lady should never walk in the dark alone.

 

They headed to her house. They exchanged numbers in case they need a buddy to talk to. They bid there goodbyes.

>>

When Sehun got back home his phone ranged.

"Hello Kai." He said tiredly.

"How was the date?" He said curious.

"It was GOOD!! You should have been there she was a angel!" He smiled.

"Ehh I'll just be bored." He said rolling his eyes.

"Whats with the noise in the background?" He said holding the phone out of his ear.

"You know the usual clubs!" He grinned.

Sehun hanged up on Kai since Kai loves his ladies.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm pretty sure you guys have lots of questions well:

I put a relationship between the mom and Victoria a up and down relationship. 

Oh the reason I put the brother name Kaiin is .. Isn't it obvious [Kai] Jong[in] and combined the two Kaiin.

Oh the college friend the mom was talking about is Kais mom they were considered besties. And well Kai mom once married another man so Kais dad now isn't his real dad. But when Victoria mom had to move because Victoria's mom old lover parents objected them. So she moved, When Victoria mom moved Kais mom remarried Victorias old mom lover. But Joe Victoria mom doesn't know that she remarried. And so Victorias mom moved back and now there in contact reason for the blind date. { I know really confusing this story I'm putting it as a drama I guess..comment if you're confuse}

And Kaiin is fond of Victoria  

And Kai and Sehun. Well Kai wanted Sehun to see the blind date for him. So used Sehun since Sehun worked for his family. And Kai missed a chance on seeing Victoria.

Basically Kai is the older brother of Kaiin. Kaiin is his stepbrother he's the son of Kais mom and her new husband. The new husband is again Victorias mom old love. 

And Kai is from his mom and her old husband

 

So if you guys get confuse just comment and I'll reply! :)

Vote comment Subscribe

I know didn't I say I'll write this once I finish on most of my story but I just didn't want you guys to wait :)