Cats out of the box

Can Love Be Bought?

Sorry for the lack of update. This chapter will be long recover the time I haven't updated.


 

Victoria looked up and down eyes confused of the guy, "Sungjoo."

He handshaked Sehun and Baekhyun, "Long time no see."

Sehun punched Sungjoo playfully, "Where have you been?"

"Here and there, just the usual." He raised his fist and kissed it.

Victoria was requested to go up front to introduce herself.

"She's cute." Sungjoo smirked to Sehun.

"I've called her already!" Sehun elbowed Sungjoo.

"Mhm." He shook his head and smiled.

The teacher told Victoria to sit next to Sungjoo.

When Victoria walked down and sat next to him.

Sungjoo leaned against his chair and whistle to Sehun.

Sehun raised his fist and Baekhyun watches as everything is happening, "Boys..... Oh wait I'm a boy to but boys."

Sungjoo layed against his arms and turn his head to Victoria.

In which in suprised Victoria was snoozing with her bobbling.

Sungjoo in quick response tried to use his hand so her neck won't cramp.

'My bad boy image is starting to become a joke' 

He looks at Victoria. 

 

10 years ago

Sungjoo and his dad were running away from a group of gangsters.

And they ended up being in a weird house.

With a young girl watering the garden and a lady who's hanging clothes to dry and a man who's chopping wood.

Sungjoo's dad covered in blood, the man immediately went to his aid.

"Please help me.." Sungjoo dad begged in mercy.

The gangsters started banging into the door.

The man immediately took the young boy and wounded man into a room and tell them to go into the closet.

The man rushed out and open the door.

"Have you seen this man and this boy?" The gangster held up a poster.

The man looked at the poster acting as if he'd never seen them, "No sir I haven't. Is there a matter?" 

"None of your business." The gangsters left.

They waited 10 minutes in case and went to the closet.

"Please come out now." The man guided him and bandaged his wounds.

"Thank you so much I will never forget this day." Sungjoo dad held his hands out.

He got Sungjoo to bow as well.

"My name is Eric." He hand shakes.

"Thank you, I'm Minwoo and this fellow here is my son Sungjoo."

"Dear it's dinner time." Hyori called out.

"We must leave now." Minwoo stood up.

"No please accompany us for a dinner and rest until you have healed." Eric smiles.

"Um no.." Minwoo decline.

"Please do the more the merrier, we're new to this area and recently moved here so please join." Hyori open the door and set them to a seat.

"Thank you so much." Minwoo repeated.

Young Victoria ate dinner and grabbed some food for Sungjoo." In which he looked at her in a confused manner.

"She doesn't have friends here due to the move, your her first friend here." Hyori smiled at Sungjoo.

They finish dinner and the kids were outside while the adults were talking.

"I work for the mafia but I wanted to retire but I would have to given something up and they request it being my son. I don't want him going the same path as I do so we had to runaway." Minwoo confessed.

Hyori sounded devastated.

Eric patted his shoulder.

 

"You don't talk much do you?" Victoria asked.

Sungjoo kept quiet.

Until a bug flied in his direction causing him run in places.

Victoria catched it for him and smiled.

"Weirdo." Sungjoo mumbled.

"Your a scaredy cat! I'm going to call you that from now on!" She laughed.

Sungjoo who wanted to find her a nickname as well, "Then you'll be Ducky since you talk a lot." He smiles.

The two laughed.

Days pass and the two became wonderful friends.

Minwoo wounds started to heal and they soon will have to part ways.

"My dad said we have to leave soon, Ducky." Sungjoo said sadly.

 

Victoria gave Sungjoo a hair pin that she owns and Sungjoo gave a button that was on his shirt.

"You must REMEMBER me ok? MUST, scaredy cat!!" Victoria cried and wave at one another.

The family watches as Minwoo and Sungjoo leaving.

 

1 Year later

Eric received a letter enlisting him into the military service.

Soon the family had to moved to a closer area so Eric will be close to his family.

 

10 Months later 

Minwoo and Sungjoo who visited the home and was told by the new owners the people left due to family situations.

Minwoo who seemed regretful for not coming sooner and Sungjoo who was sad not seeing Victoria.

 

Present 

'She hasn't changed at all.'

Victoria opened her eyes seeing Sungjoo looking at her.

In which he immediately looking elsewhere.

She assumed if she has gotten something on her face.

The school bell rang.

Finally school was over. 

Sehun went to Victoria, "Let's go." 

Victoria had a long day and has to still babysit Kaiin.

Sehun and Victoria walked to a food stand outside their school.

"Pick what you want." Sehun smiled at Victoria.

"Hmm.... Tteobbokki and fishcake, please." Victoria smiled at the food vendor.

Kai saw the two and just walked away and went in his car.

"Whats so great about street food anyways!" He mumbled in his car.

Sehun spots Sungjoo, "Yah, Sungjoo-ah!" 

Sungjoo looks over in the calling of his name.

He walked towards Sehun and Victoria turns around looking directly at him.

He gently smiles at her and she smiles at him.

Sehun sensing the atmosphere, "Do the you know each other?" 

"It's a long story." Sungjoo smiles.

Victoria assuming it's about the gym incident. 

"You sure have a big appetite don't you?" Sungjoo says sarcastically at Victoria.

Victoria rolls her eyes and kept eating.

"You want to come to Kai's house with us?" Sehun asks Sungjoo.

"Mhmmm..." Sungjoo who doesn't seem so fond of the idea.

"Come on!" Sehun smiled.

"Altight, fine." Sungjoo looked over at Victoria.

Victoria finished her food, "Let's go~!" She grabbed Sehun arm and Sehun wrapping his arms around Sungjoo.

As the three walked, "Sehun this is the first time you ever had a lady friend." 

"What do you mean, I had plenty!" Sehun nervously yells.

"Plenty?" Sungjoo and Victoria raises their brows.

"I-I mean NO!" He smiled sweating.

Victoria who starts to look at a different light, "Are you like a playboy? Like Kai?" 

"Who's badmouthing me?" All three turned around to see an amused Kai.

 

 

To Be Continued 

Sorry for the long wait of chapter updates in my senior year of high school so much work and homework on the second week of school *sobs* T_T

I've been watching some dramas and no suprise but its 

"Moonlight drawn by Clouds" SOO GOOD  so far (9.8/10) heartache of second lead syndrome

This drama is so hilarious and Kim Yoo Jung portrays her character so well but her girly features and voice threw off bc shes so stunning lol. Park Bo Gum is becoming one of the best actors out there! So adorable. JInyoung looks so handome in the hanbok along with his smile ^_^

 

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" SOO GOOD   so far i give it a (9.5/10) It's laxking some love scenes LOL

(Idk why knetz are complaining about Baekhyun's acting along with IU. I do know Baekhyun may lack but he portray his role really well as the laughingstock in the drama the funny guy, all around guy. And IU character is done well but they could've gave her a more bad role like more in dept. i really liked when IU told that princess "If you dont like me say so." That was the like she was so badass! ^_^ not liking how 2nd lead is already married but will pursue IU couldn't the second lead be the other princes although they will have romantic feelings for her.

I'm also watching W Han Hyo Joo and Jongsuk needs to be together!! like they would make the most beautiful babies