Shocking

Can Love Be Bought?

Sorry for the delay and lack of updating sorry 0.o to much has happen in 2014 hopefully 2015 kpop and idols are having a fresh new year to look upon .


 

 

"Victoria Song~, such a pretty name for a pretty lady." Minhyun smiled.

"keke~" Victoria.

He patted her head and went to get the ice for her.

"Yah~ who's that guy he's so handsome and tall." She blushed.

"Andwaee.. You shouldn't show interest in him or all the girls here will bully you or practically any good looking guys." Baekhyun whispered. "Let me tell you the flower boys/ handsome guys in this school are; Sehun the most popular, Kai the lady killer, Chanyeol the wild one, Minhyun the ones everyone go crazy for, me the adorbable and nice one, and lastly Sungjoo the cold quiet one. We all know each other and have our own fan club for us." He bribed.

"I've met everyone but I'm curious about this guy Sungjoo." She showed curiousity

Minhyun walked in and gave the ice to Victoria, "It's hard to see Sungjoo he barely shows up to school. The last time we'd seen him was like a week ago... But the thing is people are scared of him since he was part of a gang and the girls like him from a distance not as close as they show their love towards us."

"Ohh." She nodded her head.

Changing the topic,"So when it's lunch time you should eat with us." Minhyun smiled.

"Ok!" She showed a OK sign on her hand.

 

"Vic!" Sehun yelled eagerly happy finding Victoria in the nurse room. "Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm ok the ice Minhyun gaved me is helping stop my ankle from swelling." She chuckled. "I think it might be better." 

"Well don't you get around boys quite quickly." Kai snickered in jealousy.

Victoria rolled her eyes at him. "Are you jealous?" 

"N-no!" He blushed.

 

~Ding Dong~

The first warning bell rung for first period.

Minhyun looked up the computer real quick and search for 'Victoria Song' and print out a schedule for Victoria. 

"Here's your schedule, as the president this is something that I can help you with." He smiled.

"Thanks!" Victoria smiled.

Victoria schedule:

1st- Culinary Class

2nd- Math

3rd- Science

4th- Dance

5th- Gym

6th- Art

7th- English/Reading

"Ouhh dance, and cooking yes!" She cheered.

 

Suprising thing is that all of the flower boys have 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th with Victoria.

 

They were shocked themselves. But happy.

They went to culinary class and Victoria was amazed and happy.

She loves cooking and it makes her excited.

"Okay class get to your groups and sit." The teacher ordered as she stepped in the classroom.

Victoria went up to the teacher stating she's a new student.

"Class this is Victoria Song." The Teacher yelled.

"Woo~" All the boys wooed including the flower ones.

The teacher looked at her clipboard and see what group she should be in.

 

Groups:

[-Minhyun, Chanyeol, Boy, Boy-]

[-Kai, Sehun, Boy, Boy-]

[-Baehyun, Sungjoo(isn't here the day)-] *Now Victoria is in* = 3 people

 

"Hmm you'll be in Baekhyun group with three people total." She nodded.

"Yay!" Baehyun smiled and Victoria high-fived him.

The teacher marked her attendance and of course Sungjoo was absent.

"Tomorrow we will go to the orphanage and baked cookies and make lunch for them." She announced.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone stated. 

"Today's menu: Kimbap!" She announced.

Everyone started getting their ingredients and made Kimbap.

"Vic I think you jinxed yourself stating you wanted to see Sungjoo when we were in the nurse room." Baekhyun whispered.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked confusedly.

"You,me, Sungjoo are in the same group." He whispered.

"No way." She chuckled. 

"But he's not here today so it will be less awkward for you." He stated.

"Ahh but I don't feel awkward at all." She giggled.

Most of the boys were jealous of Baekhyun having Victoria as a partner.

Baekhyun and Victoria quickly rolled their Kimbap it was an easy task for both of them.

And by the time they finish while everyone else was... A bit slow.

Chanyeol yelled out Victoria name to help him.

She went over and showed him how to make the Kimbap.

He kept messing up and she told him to placed his hands on the Kimbap and she placed her's on top of him and rolled the Kimbap along with the bamboo sheet.

Chanyeol was happy internally.

"Yah I'm in your group and I make it well, you might as well asked me for help and not bother Vic." Minhyun showed a bit of jealousy of Victoria helping Chanyeol.

Chanyeol kicked Minhyun leg.

"Victoria don't waste your time with Chanyeol it's his way of flirting with you." Minhyun proudly stated.

"Yah!" Chanyeol slapped Minhyuns arm.

"Hmm..." Victoria walked while the two were bickering.

First period was starting to be over and second period came like a rocket.

Victoria headed to second period but was lost so Sehun put his arms around her shoulders and walked her off.

He looked at her schedule and they went to math section of the school.

He walked her off and started to kick the front part of his shoe to the floor.

"See you later." He blushed.

"See you later bye!" Victoria smiled.

 

Kai who was from a distance was watching the two looked mad but walked away.

 

When Victoria went in the classroom it was all girls.

Some girls started to gang up on Victoria, "Ya! Who do you know our oppa?!" They pushed her.

'Wow these immature brats.' All Victoria could thought of.

The teacher walked in and everyone separated away from Victoria.

The teacher introduced Victoria like usually how a teacher would to a new student.

Victoria was seated in the middle one empty seat next to her and another was one of the girls who bullied her.

Victoria looked at her I.D 'Bae Suzy'

The Suzy girl seemed to be the boss of all the girls or you can say Alpha.

Suzy turned around and grinned to rhe girls.

The girls started balling up the papers and threw it to Victoria's head. 

The teachers back was towards the student so she didn't see a thing.

But once she turned around the students act of nothing is happening.

The teacher noticed some paper balls on the floor when class was almost over.

Victoria was the last one to leave so the teacher asked Victoria to clean up.

Victoria looked at her confusingly 'A new student cleaning up on her first day of school'

Victoria was a kind person so she cleaned anyways.

 Third period passed like a breeze and Victoria was now in fourth. 

Again with her boys.

Minhyun, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, especially Chanyeol we're glad to see Victoria again.

"So how was class?" Baekhyun asked Victoria.

The main she remembered was those girls bullying her but couldn't confess since they'll be worried.

Victoria gaved a fake smile," It was alright." 

The cherographer stepped into the studio.

'Dance Class' Victoria thought to herself. 

"Looks like we have someone new." He looked upon a strange face in his studio.

"Yes. I'm Victoria Song." She shyly blurted out.

He nodded his head and started his class. 

Stretching was the basics and later they all ran laps around the studio.

After 1hr it was all over. 

Time for 5th period. Victoria was ached all over.

"Gym?" She cried internally after having dance now gym. 

The gym boys and girls use the same but divided in half.

Victoria walked up to her coach and ask what she needs for this class.

"Nothing basically. Just an empty mind and ready to exercise. Here this will be your gym clothes." She passed the clothes to Victoria. 

Victoria went in the restroom and changed.

"Yah you heard?" A girl spoked in the restroom.

"Wha?" A girl asked.

"I heard Sungjoo is back." A girl looked around and whispered. 

"Really! Omo!" The girl squealed excitedly.

Victoria happen to recognize one of the girls voice 'Suzy' 

The girls left.

"That guy must be really popular hearing his name all day. But this guy Sungjoo I've heard him from somewhere why does it sound like I know him?" Victoria question herself.

She shook her head and headed to the gym.

"Vic!!" Chanyeol yelled across the gym.

"Looks like those yoga pants fit her so well." Kai chuckled.

"This ert." Sehun grumped. But what Kai said was true Sehun couldn't help checking out Victoria.

"Today is Boys Vs. Girls Dodge Ball." The coach whistled and yelled.

The kids yelled happily.

The game began.

30 minutes past and it was a 4 vs 2.

Minhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun vs. Victoria, Suzy.

Chanyeol had the ball in his hand and started to throw a quick one at Suzy.

And she was out, " Ehh." She whined.

"Go to the bleachers." Coach whistled.

1 vs 4 

Victoria had the ball in her hands.

And shoots at Chanyeol who was easily out.

So was Sehun, Minhyun.

Kai stayed in the game and shoots at Victoria who became out.

"Victory to the boys!" The coach screamed. "Go wash up and head to lunch, girls stay and clean the gym." 

Boys rushed out to shower and head on to lunch first.

"Yah you should've let the girls win." Chanyeol pouted at Kai.

"Shut up!" Kai bickered.

 

While cleaning the girls headed to Victoria and threw the mop at her, "Beacuse of you we lost!" 

'Wow blaming me when I'm the last player when all they did was whined and cried about the ball touching them'

 

"Yah Sungjoo, Looks like your not bleeding enough." A man swinged a punch at him.

Sungjoo smirked.

While some guys ghrew punches a man had a pocket knife under his sleeves and headed to Sungjoo and stabbed his stomach.

Blood rushed out and they started running.

Sungjoo got up holding onto his stomach blood rushing out.

He went in the gym into the janitors room and sat there in pain.

Breathing hard almost out of breath.

"Ha just a small cut, those gangsters aren't anything." He chuckled.

 

"Yah you clean this whole gym since beacuse of you we lost." Suzy yelled.

"Wow how funny yet I was the last player you over here whined because a ball touch you." Victoria stood up to herself.

"Wha.." Suzy couldn't believe it, "Yahh girls look her up in the Janitors room!" All the girls started pulling and shoving Victoria in the room.

"Hmmph." Suzy snickered.

"Yahh!" Victoria banged on the door.

After 10 minutes she got tired her phone was in the locker no windows in the room.

She just went to a corner and sat there.

She tripped on something.... Or someone.

"Ahhh!!!!" She freaked out.

Shes scared.

"OMG! Someone died omg!!" She cried.

"Yah, be quiet." Sungjoo asked.

"Omo your alive?" She laughed but was scared.

She notice he was bleeding.

She stood up and luckily found a first aid kit.

"I know this is weird but take your shirt off." Victoria asked.

"Sh-Shirt? What's with this chick?" He freaked out a little.

"Ugh." Victoria pulled up his shirt, "Let me treat this wound." 

"I'm okay this is nothing compared to what I had." He turned away.

Victoria was shocked with his respond.

"Ugh just shut up." Victoria responded.

Victoria put hand sanitizer on her hand so he won't be infected.

And ripped an alcohol wipe and rubbed the cutted area, added ointment and bandaged it nicely. 

"Look a pain reliever pill." She smiled, "Eat it." 

"Yah are you crazy giving me a pill how can you be sure it's safe!" He yelled.

"I'll take it to then." Knowing those girls punched her and excercisng so much she needed her pain to be relieved.

"See I'm fine." She smiled.

"N-Noo-" She placed the pill in his mouth.

It started working.

 

The guys gathered at the lunch line waiting for Victoria to appear.

Savinf her a spot.

The girls started to appear Sehun started to look for Victoria.

But she wasn't with them.

"Yah where's Victoria?" Sehun asked Suzy.

She was nervous, "The coach wanted to talk to her." 

"Oh." He seemed to worried.

"Why what happened?" Baekhyun asked.

"Shes with coach." Sehun answered.

 

"So how'd you get in here?" Victoria asked.

"This is my secret area but not no more." Sungjoo eyed Victoria.

"Hehe.." She looked away.

"I heard those girls shoved you in here." Sungjoo said blankly.

"Yeah.. I guess new kids aren't accepted easily." She muttered

"Society are cruel and follow who ever so they can be accepted." He said.

"Right!" She smiled.

"But sometime we have to take action so we can be better." He stood up and kicked the door opened.

"Woah.." Victoria looked shockingly. 

She just clapped.

Lunch was over.

Victoria stomached grumbled when she walked.

A piece of paper fell out of her pocket.

'Victoria Song Qian Schedule' 

"Victoria Song Qian.." He smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My childhood friend?.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued

Keke ^^ new charterers 

Sungjoo is from Uniq recently I heard their MV "eoeo" I really loved it! And he is so handsome!! Check out their MV!!

 

And Suzy is the mean girl sorry guys if your her fans.

 

Who likes Sungjoo and Vic chemistry?

Any guys you still pair her with?