Pajamas

Can Love Be Bought?

Heyy~~~ lol we'll here we go I'm pretty sure you guys are happy right? And f(x) might have a comeback In late July H~A~P~P~Y ^.^ Am I right?! Hopefully they have a y concept are romantic one or maybe Exo featuring in it ahh the #Fangirlness !! {}_[]

 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

 

It seems like god had awaken heaven for Kai all he heard was "Marry Victoria..Marry..Marry..Victoria."

Then suddenly it all fell apart when Victoria yelled, "Eww mom, why of all guys him!" She made an X with her hands.

Kai opened his mouth so wide that Sehun was scared that flies might fly in.

"Vic, that's not how you treat your guest go cut some fruits." The mom smiled at Kai.

Victoria rolled her eyes. She isn't usually bothered with anything but, people who interfere with her love life.

Sehun stood up politely and stated, "I'll go help Victoria-ssi!" He smiled as he headed towards the kitchen.

 

When Sehun was gone Victoria's mom went to sit by Kai and whispered, "You see you should've made the first move." She pouted her lips.

 

Kai banged his head on the table.

"Don't do that or you'll get even more injured." She whispered giving a warm smile.

"Wow~." Kai squealed since the mom was so sweet unlike his mom.

Victoria mom giggled, "You know Victoria got her beauty from me." She bragged.

Kai giggled along.

Suddenly Victoria mom was coughing severely.

She got out some pills out of her pocket and got a glass of water on the table and took her medicine while Kai patted her back.

"Don't tell Victoria what happen, please." She muttered.

Kai nodded.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen with Sehun and Victoria.

Victoria washed some apples and other fruits.

When she was getting the cutting board she slipped on some water on the floor.

Sehun dash in and clutch Victoria in his embrace.

"Aren't you clumsy?" Sehun winked.

Victoria started to blush and went out of his embrace and stood up saying, "It's--.. The water!" She felt reddened.

"Oh-ho are you blushing?" He giggled.

"NO!" She turned around and touched her cheeks.

"Let's get chopping Kai is impatient at times." He turned Victoria around.

Victoria nodded.

Sehun started getting the cutting board and a tray.

Sehun was looking around for something but he couldn't find it until he asked, "Vic, where's the cups?" He scratched his head.

"Oh! It's right there!" She pointed at the shelves.

"Thanks." He smiled.

 

{ Authors Note: THEY SEEM LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE *=* <33 }

 

Sehun got the glass of cups and went into the fridge go get beverages.

"What do you want to drink? What does your mom likes?" He asked politely.

"I'll have orange juice, hmm mom would want iced tea." She squealed.

"Oh ok, Kai would want water with a slice of lemon." He claimed.

"You sure know a lot about him!" She blurted out.

"Yeahhh, well I was kind of raised by his family, my parents are gone." He answered in a stress tone.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

Sehun just smiled and asked, "Lets go give the tray of fruits to the people waiting?" 

"Oh! You go first with the drinks I have to do something real quick!" She pushed Sehun into the other room.

"Pabo." She muttered quietly.

'You forgot to get yourself a drink.' 

She noticed that there were only three cups on the tray when Sehun was heading out.

Sehun forgot to get himself a glass of drink.

"Hmm orange juice, yeah!" She exclaimed.

She got the tray of fruits along with Sehun's drink.

When she went in it was really loud since Kai and her mom was blabbing about something.

When she placed the plate of fruits down she gave Sehun his drink.

Victoria gave him a look of 'You've forgot to get yourself a drink.'

Sehun nodded and smiled.

"Eyy, I want that!" Kai yelled in a low tone.

"Mister, you hate... orange juice." Sehun answered confusily.

"There's always a first try for everything." He got the glass of orange juice and dranked it.

His tongue was sticking out trying to lose the flavor.

Victoria gave Sehun her drink and gave her mom the iced tea, while she got the lemon water.

She dranked the water yelled out, "Aishhhhh so bitter!" She shook her head.

Sehun just smiled.

He gave her a piece of apple to lose the flavor away.

When Victoria turn to see what her mom and Kai were giggling about she noticed that Kai was holding onto a photo album.

Victoria turned back at Sehun and gave him a apple until she notice that the albums were her as a baby picture.

Victoria stood up and tried to snatched the album but Kai held it on tightly.

"What are you doing?" Kai eyeballed her.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PHOTOS?!?!?" She yelled.

"I let him see it, why what's wrong!" The mom pestered.

"Ugh! I'm going to the park...with...SEHUN!!" She pulled Sehun and they clasp hands together.

"The more I think about it, this Sehun guy suits with Victoria.." The mom placed her finger on her chin.

"WHAT! Nooo she's more better with me!" Kai smiled bubbily.

 

Victoria was still holding Sehun's hands.

Until they stop at some swings and realized they were holding hands until she took her hands away.

Victoria ran towards to some swings.

She sat on it and started swinging herself.

Sehun got on a swing beside her.

"Why didn't you want Kai to see your photos?" He asked.

Victoria was quiet for a moment.

 

"It's because there really isn't much even though its called an family album the family is missing.. All I have is my mom." She down a tear.

 

Sehun stopped swinging and stood up and walked towards Victoria and told her, "The puzzles that are missing are still in your heart somewhere. You'll find it." While he had his hands on her cheeks using his thumb wiping her tears away.

 

Victoria sighed then giggled and said, "Thanks, Sehun." She smiled.

Suddenly her phone rang and it was her mom calling her.

"I'm Coming!" She answered then hung off her phone.

"Let's go back. Their probably impatient by now." She squealed.

They walked side by side.

When Victoria opened the door to her house. She was shock seeing Kai in pajamas.

"Kai and Sehun will be sleeping here tonight, Kai called his mom and she agreed." She answered Victorias shockness.

Victoria gave Sehun a pair of pajamas also.

"Did I hear wrong; sleeping here?!" She screamed.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hehehe anticipating HUH? Cling off ~.~

This chapter is long right? LOTS OF SETORIA <33

Well I made a video for this story on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyRdt-AjoDA

It's a little lacking but I hope you check it out.

Well I created it so more people would fall in love with KaiToria && SeToria <33

If you have an youtube account PLEASE Like it comment and share it with your friends ^.^

Well see you soon !! ^.^