The Party Prince

Can Love Be Bought?

Heyy Hope You Liked The First Chappie Wow 14Subs in 1st chapter!! KASHAMIDA!!! (bow*im really bowing okay!!)

 

;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

 

Kai put the phone away and started drinking beer with the girls. He was enjoying himself in the club. 

 

"Baby you know if I shove mines up yours, yours would break right.." He muttered to the girl next to him {Sorry for the language this isn't all that bad though right? Forgive for the language now you know what type of guy Kai is.}

 

All the girl did was giggled.

(Works like a charm) he thoughted to himself.

It was now 3a.m. He had his driver drove him home, since he was a little tipsy. 

"Yah Kim Jong In!" Someone called out.

Kai recognized that voice from anywhere. He turned and saw his step-dad. 

"Dad...." He said trying to sound awake.

 

"Don't you dad me from now on if you keep on wasting money,party all day,I'm going to make you work at the company!" He said in a serious tone.

 

"NO!!!" He said getting down on his knees.

"Then don't do anything that'll get me disappointed!" He said walking off to his room.

 

Kai scratched his head in frustration. Kai got to his room and went straight in the shower. He took a 30 minute hot shower. He finally got out and went straight to bed.

 

"I'm still gonna go to the club tomorrow." He smirked

 

Next day

>>>>>>

"Unni! I have to work!" Victoria said pouting.

"Come on this is the first time I asked you a favor." Boa said in the other line.

"Fine! But you better pay me!" Victoria demanded.

"Airsoo airsoo!" She said laughing.

>>>>>>

 

The favor was Boa was working at the club but an emergency camed up so she asked Victoria to fill in for her. And Victoria had to since Boa was always nice to her so this is like a repayment but with paying back.

 

It was 8p.m. And Kai once again headed to the club. He went in the lounge with some of his guy friends;Chanyeol,Suho. They waited for the people to fetch some girls for them.

 

15 minutes ago<<<<<

 

Victoria had to wear some makeup,mini dress,heels. When she was done the other girls were jealous of her beauty.

"Thanks Vic for doing this!" Boa told her and then went to her emergency problem.

 

Present

 

"They better have good girls today!" Chanyeol hollered.

"All I need is my usual Boa." Kai said since Boa was the only one with the prettiest face.

Three girls arrived in.

A guy introduced the girls to them, "Okay gentlemans your usual Sulli-Chanyeol,Luna-Suho,Kai-Boa replacement Vic."

Kai was eying Victoria all deeply, "This is her replacement ump good choice." 

Victoria just rolled her eyes.

"And fiesty!" Kai smirked.

 

Luna and Sulli were already all over Suho and Chanyeol. Victoria was 20 inches away from Kai. Kai patted the seat encouraging Victoria to come over. Victoria scoff. Kai scooted himself over to her. He poured her a glass of wine but when he drank it she poor it on the floor. She had an idea if she got him all drunk he won't hit on her. But the thing is Kai was a good drinker.

 

"So do you enjoy working here?" Kai took his arms around her shoulders.

She pulled his arms away from hers and scoffed,"No I don't aren't you too young to be in this type of place!"

"I'm 23. You?." He looked mad he hated when people mistake him as a younger guy.

"22." She looked pissed she thought she was older.

"Well aren't you too young?" He said laughing.

 

"I'm just a replacement okay just today you got that!" She almost got up but he pulled her wrist making her to sit on his lap and kissed.

 

Victoria got away and slapped him. She was heading out the lounge but Sehun camed in.

"Victoria!" He smiled.

Victoria took his hand and they got out. Kai was furious how can a guy like Sehun know her?...

Victoria got outside and she kept on walking. Sehun pulled her to stop. She faced him and then she immediately hugged him.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, and then pat her back.

Victoria just sobbed.He hugged her even tighter he felt like he should guard her or protect her. 

They finally let out the hug.

They started walking to a bench.

"What's wrong?" He asked really worried.

 

"Ugh that guy he just practically..ugh I don't even know how to describe him he's so he thinks he can get every girl!" She said pissed.

 

"Who?" He asked grumpily.

"Some dude named Kai!" She said in anger.

"KAI!!!" He said suprisly.

"Yeah Waeyo?" She said tilting her head.

"He's the one that's suppose to be your blind date!" He said in laughter.

"WHAT!!! Wait that's a good thing then I'll never see him well good thing you came instead of him!" She giggled.

 

"Well he's like the boss I work for his family speaking of Kai why were you in the clubs?" He asked shocked since Victoria is not that type of girl.

 

"Oh I had to replace a friend of mine she's like really nice and she's my senior." She said blankly.

"Oh good wait senior that means you go to school?" He asked nervously well shyly.

"I used to but I dropped out I didn't have the money to pay..." She looked sad.

"I can help you find a job!" He smiled away.

"No I don't want to bother you.." She told him since he helped her enough by having a good friend.

"No it's okay what are friends for!" He smiled.

"Okay thanks!" She kissed his cheek and ran on the bus.

Sehun touched his cheek and blush.

>>>>

Sehun headed back home and into the mansion it was all dark. Then a switch light came on from Kai.

"Where were you?" Kai asked curiously.

"Well aren't you home early mister." Sehun said in a sarcastic voice.

"Shut up what's with you and the bar girl!" He asked meanly.

"Why? You missed your opportunity!" He said frustrated.

"Oppurtunity? You mean she's the blind date?" He widen his eyes as big as possible.

 

 

 

~~~

Hoped you enjoyed it!

Vote comment subscribe! Support this AWESOME FF!!!!!

Kai meets Vic yay or nay?

Sehun stood up for himself yay or nay?

SeToria yay or nay?

KaiToria yay or nay?

Kai's a pain in the in here HUH?