[6]Accidental Love

BeautifulButterfly[One-Shots Requests]

Title-

Requester-Lee Gayoung

Written by-Hayoung

Edited By-Mika

Characters-Lee Gayoung. Kim Key

Warning-Rated!

 

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep."

Gayoung slowly opened her eyes. She smelled medicine.

"Gayoung? PARK GAYOUNG!" Amber started shaking her shoulder.

"What?" I replied, annoyed.

"Are you ok? Do you know where you are right now?"

"Of course I do. I'm at the mall with you...huh?"

Gayoung slowly sat up in her hospital bed. She looked to her right and saw Amber looking scared. She looked to her left and saw a machine of some sort that kept beeping. Then she remembered.

 

Flasback...

(Gayoung's POV)

Damn, that ball was boring. I can't believe umma and appa dragged me there. It was all blah blah blah with old business people that are no fun. At least I got to see Mr. Jones choke on his champagne.

 

"Gayoung, sweetie, you need to put your seatbelt on."

 

Sigh. I'm not a baby! Oh well, I don't want to die in a car crash. Not that anything like that would ever happen to me... I buckled my seatbelt and impatiently tapped my foot.

 

"Whoa, watch out!" Appa shouted as the expensive car swerved towards another.

 

End of flashback and Gayoung's POV

 

*Oh no...this can't be happening to me.*

I gulped and lowered my gaze to my body.

*Thank goodness. I didn't get hurt too bad. Wait a second!*

"Where's umma and appa??? Are they okay?" I panicked.

"Calm down! Yes, they're fine. As for the other two..." Amber trailed off.

"What other two?" My face went pale.

"Your dad accidentally drove into another car. There were two people in the car."

"Who...who are they?" I whispered.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim from the company Kim Corporation." Amber replied.

I suddenly felt queasy.

"Were they...badly hurt?" I choked out.

"Mrs. Kim passed away at 3 in the morning. Mr. Kim followed shortly after."

My vision blurred with tears. I said a silent prayer as I remembered how they had welcomed my family into society after they had become rich.

Then I remembered Mr. and Mrs. Kim had a son that was around the same age as me.

"So I guess Kim Key is the head of Kim Corporation now?" I  sniffed.

Amber silently nodded.

 

No One's POV

 

All of a sudden they heard a knock. The door flew open. To Gayoung's surprise, Key was standing in the doorway. His expression was mixed with emotions.

"K-key... I mean Mr. Kim..." Gayoung stuttered.

"Don't you dare say anything. This is all your fault." Key fumed.

"Excuse me?" Gayoung said, astonished.

"Mr. Park is a respectable gentleman. He didn't have anything to do with the accident. I bet you were distracting him while he was driving."

Gayoung was too shocked to say anything.

Amber blurted,

"It isn't Gayoung's fault! Maybe if your driver wasn't so careless-"

"Shut up." Key growled.

Amber's mouth dropped open. Then a man in a suit (Gayoung's bodyguard) forcefully pulled Key out of the room. The door was slammed shut.

Gayoung covered her face with her hands and started sobbing.

 

A few hours later..

There was another knock on the door. Amber and Gayoung flinched. When the door didn't open Amber stood up and walked to the  door. She flung the door open and screamed,

"GO AWAY!"

"Whoa! Amber, calm down! Is Gayoung's condition that bad?" Jonghyun backed up.

"Oh. It's you. Come in!" Amber held the door open.

Jonghyun came inside. He was holding a basket of flowers.

"Hey Gayoung." Jonghyun held the basket out. "These are for you."

Gayoung accepted them and smiled a bit. Then she was lost in her thoughts again.

*Why can't I get Key's expression off my brain? How does a person manage to look so sad, mad, fierce, and handsome at the same time? Why am I thinking about him so much when I don't even know him? Do I love him?*

"Hello? Gayoung? You okay?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You don't look like it." Jonghyun commented.

"Kim Key made a visit this morning. It was not pretty." Amber told Jonghyun.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and faced Gayoung again.

"I know Key. Whatever he said, ignore it. He isn't himself. This accident wasn't your fault. You know their driver was drinking?"

Gayoung laid down and pulled the sheets over her head. Jonghyun pulled them back down and made Gayoung sit up. Then he pulled her into his embrace.

After a moment Amber cleared and Jonghyun let go of Gayoung.

"Thanks for your support Jonghyun. It really means a lot to me."

Jonghyun's face lit up. "It does?"

"Hey, didn't you say you had an appointment for something?" Amber asked.

"Shoot! Sorry, I have to leave but before I go..." Jonghyun kissed Gayoung on the cheek and ran out of the room.

"Bwoh." Amber managed to say.

"I know. It's been like this for a while."

Gayoung admitted.

"You should go out with him! After all, he's a nice guy. Unlike that jerk Kim Key." Amber suggested.

*Amber's right! Maybe I'll be able to stop thinking about Key.*

Gayoung picked up her cellphone and started punching in Jonghyun's number.

 

3 weeks later...

Key stood in front of his mother and father's grave. His hands were trembling.

"Don't worry umma, I'll take good care of the company. And appa, I'll take revenge. Park Gayoung will regret what she did." Key muttered. Suddenly his phone rang. Key pressed talk and said, "Is everything ready? Good."

He ended the call and started walking towards his car.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Gayoung are on a date at the park.

"Isn't it a beautiful day today? The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the air is so clean!" Jonghyun exclaimed. Gayoung laughed.

"I'm glad I was able to check out of the hospital so early." Gayoung smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Jonghyun murmured.

"What is it? Why are you so quiet?" Gayoung mock-whispered.

"When did you know you liked me?"

Jonghyun asked.

"Oh, haha... Well back when you gave me that basket of flowers I started thinking you were really sweet so I started liking you and I called you and the rest is history!" Gayoung said as fast as she could. She pasted a fake smile onto her face.

Jomghyun grinned and leaned in to kiss her but Gayoung moved away. Jonghyun's smile vanished.

"I-I'm sorry Jonghyun, I just... I'm sorry."

Gayoung ran to her car and drove away. She arrived at her house and she held in her tears as she ran up the stairs to her room.

*Why do I keep thinking about him?*

 She flung herself on her bed and let the tears out. She cried for fifteen minutes straight. When she was done she turned around.

 

"You done crying Miss Park?" Key smirked as he stepped out from the shadows.

"What? How did you get in here?"

"Doesn't matter."

Key stepped closer and pressed a piece of cloth over her nose and mouth.

Gayoung fainted. Key picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the house. No one noticed. He put her down in his car, sat  down in the driver's seat and the two sped away. Soon they arrived at the Kim's private airport and were on their way to Jeju island.

 

Gayoung's POV

Gah... I feel so drowsy... Wait a second.

KEY? What is he doing here? What? Oh thank goodness my clothes are still on... WHY AM I WEARING A MAID'S OUTFIT??? SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEE!

 

Narrorator's POV

Key saw Gayoung's expression and smirked again. His plan was going perfectly.

"Hey you. Get up and go make me a sandwich." Key ordered.

"What? No way!" Gayoung exclaimed.

Then she composed herself.

"Mr. Kim, that was very inappropriate of you. I am not your servant. I want an apology immediately."

"I said, go make me a sandwich. Don't forget to cut the crust off." Key walked out of the room. Gayoung was mortified.

*Did he just...no way...what the heck is going on?*

Key walked back into the room with that look on his face again.

"Sandwich. Now." he growled.

Gayoung had no other choice. She got off the bed and shuffled out of the room towards the kitchen. After getting all the ingredients she started assembling the sandwich.

"I don't like mustard. Don't like margarine either. Haven't you ever heard of butter? And what's that smell?" Key whined.

Gayoung patiently replied,

"That's the sour milk. I took it out of the fridge to throw it out."

"I told you I wanted a sandwich. Do you ever listen to instructions? Since you like disposing of things how about you take out the trash after you're done?"

Gayoung bit her tongue to stay quiet.

After a moment Key got a phone call. He went outside to take it. Gayoung swore under her breath.

*Why is he doing this to me??? Does he still think the accident was my fault?*

Key came back.

"Hello? My sandwich???"

Gayoung glared at him and went back to making his sandwich.

"Don't forget you need to take out the garbage after. Then I want you to sweep and vacuum the floor. Oh, and a foot rub would be nice."

Gayoung opened to protest but Key had already turned around. Gayoung huffed and finished making the sandwich. She tapped Key on the shoulder and held it out towards him.

"What? I told you I wanted the crust cut off. And why does it look so sloppy? Start over again." Key pushed the sandwich away.

"I'm not exactly a cook. What did you expect?" Gayoung tried to look mad but ended up pouting instead. She still felt sort of guilty about Key's parents.

*Awwwww. She's so cute when she's mad...Wait a sec! Key, what are you doing??? Control yourself!*

"No exceptions. Hurry up, you have a lot of things to do."

 

Hours later...

*Phew, I'm done. Wow, Key must be really angry at me if he's ordering me to do all these crazy jobs for him.*

"Done?" Key asked.

"Yeah. Can I go back home now?" Gayoung pleaded.

"This is Jeju island. What are you gonna do, swim home?" Key laughed.

"JEJU ISlAND? But then...where am I gonna sleep? I haven't even had dinner yet!" Gayoung's bottom lip trembled. She knew Key was angry but this was too much.

"You'll sleep here of course, babo. I wouldn't want you to get kidnapped." Key scoffed.

"R-really?" *But that's what he did to me. Weird.*

"Of course. You have a lot of chores to do tomorrow so make sure you get some sleep."

Key showed Gayoung to her room and left.

*Okay then...* Gayoung opened the dresser and saw pajamas and everything else she needed. She smiled and started getting ready for bed.

 

Next day...

CRASH!

"Ahhh!" Gayoung yelped.

"What?" Key snapped.

"I dropped the vase..." Gayoung whimpered.

"Well clean it up!"

Gayoung picked up a piece of the vase.

"Not with your hands! Get a broom and dustpan or you'll hurt your hand!" Key yelled.

Gayoung turned her head to the side and smiled.

 

Later, the two are eating lunch.

Gayoung and Key are both eating hot dogs (RANDOM! XD).

"Thank you for making lunch today Mr. Kim." Gayoung smiled.

*Gah... Her smile...*

"W-whatever. I'm thirsty. Get me a glass of juice."

"Yes, sir!" Gayoung skipped to the kitchen.

When Gayoung was gone, Key whipped out his phone and dialed his best friend Jonghyun's number.

"Dude!" Key whispered.

"Hey dude, how you doin'? Where did you go? I haven't seen you for a while."

"Long story short, I kidnapped Park Gayoung and brought her to Jeju for revenge."

"YOU WHAT???"

"Be quiet! I'm just bossing her around and getting her to do useless stuff."

"WHAT??? YOU *******!"

"Just shut up and listen for a second! I was going to use her as my slave to get back at her for killing mom and dad but she's too nice! I'm starting to think that the accident wasn't her fault!"

"That's nice. Now GET MY GIRL BACK TO SEOUL OR ELSE!"

"One problem. I think I'm falling in love with her."

"WTF???"

"Do you know that she was crying after your date? You aren't good enough for her. I'm sorry Jjong, but I'm taking Gayoung for myself."

The call was ended by Key.

Key took a deep breath. Suddenly he heard Gayoung calling him. Key went to the kitchen.

"Erm... Mr. Kim? I can't reach the cups..." Gayoung was standing on a stool but still couldn't reach the cups which were on a high shelf. (Don't ask me why they were up there...kekeke)

All of a sudden, Gayoung slipped. She fell right into Key's arms. (bridal style)

 

Both stayed there for a while staring into each other's eyes until...

 

"No more Mr. Kim. Call me Key oppa from now on, 'kay?" Key whispered. Gayoung giggled.

Their heads slowly leaned closer until their lips touched. Key carried Gayoung to the couch. Still kissing, their hands started exploring each other's bodies. Key squeezed Gayoung's s and Gayoung rubbed Key's crotch. Finally, Key couldn't take it anymore. He took off Gayoung's maid outfit, leaving her with only her underwear and bra. Gayoung started ping Key's jeans. Soon they were both . Gayoung lay down on her back with Key on top. Key her s. Gayoung moaned, turning Key on even more.

"You ready?" he whispered huskily.

Gayoung nodded. Key slowly entered Gayoung. She gasped and Key kissed her lips to make the pain go away. He started off slow and started increasing his speed when Gayoung got used to his size. With each their moans got louder. Both finally reached their . They fell asleep on the couch, bodies intertwined.

 

(ugh.the first rated scene I've ever written.sorry if it was bad.)

 

Next day...

"Gayoung? Where are you going?"

"Relax, I'm just gonna go get some groceries. I'll be back soon." Gayoung blew Key a kiss before stepping outside.

Key sighed and the television.

*I miss her already.*

 

1 1/2 hours later...

Ring Ding Dong!

*She's back!* Key ran to the door and threw the door open.

"Jjong? What are you doing here?" Key asked.

Jonghyun just growled and walked into the hotel suite.

"Look, I know you're angry but-"

Jonghyun faced Key and glared at him.

Suddenly he grabbed Key's shirt and pinned him against the wall. He was about to punch his face (GASP!) when Gayoung came back.

"Jonghyun oppa, what are you doing??? Let go of him!" Gayoung shrieked.

Shocked, Jonghyun let Key go.

"You mean...you...this is the reason we...you like him?" Jonghyun stuttered.

"I'm sorry." Gayoung said. Jonghyun rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Well if the feeling is mutual...I guess I'm not welcome here."

"Come on, bro. Don't be like this." Key grabbed Jonghyun's arm.

"You have to promise me something Key. Promise you'll make Gayoung the happiest girl in the world."

"I promise." (awwwwwwww...)

Jonghyun smiled sadly and looked at Gayoung once more before walking out of the suite.

"Are you okay?" Gayoung asked, concerned.

Key grinned and replied,

"I'll always be okay with you by my side."

 

THE END!!!