[7]Picture Perfect!

BeautifulButterfly[One-Shots Requests]
Title: Picture Perfect
Requester: livelovelaughkpop
Characters: Kim Miyoung (requester) Lee Taemin (SHINee)

Written by: Mika

Edited by: Perfectlina
Date: August.20th / 2010
@ beautiful-bbutterfly.co.nr

 

"Oppa."
"Hm?" She finally built up the courage to do this. The love of her life, Lee Taemin.
"I-I really like you!" Taemin was startled by the sudden confession. He looked up a little. Thinking.
'I'm sorry. I'm happy to know that you feel that way for me, but-" Before he could finish his sentence, she ran off to her friends with tears in her eyes. He sighed; then Minho joins him.
"That girl was pretty cute. Why did you reject her?"
"She was too straight-forward."

"That's the fifth girl this week."
"So?"

"Oh, nothing. I bet you can't even get a girlfriend even if your life depended on it, that's all."
"How would you know that?"
"Because I'm your best friend.Let's make a bet. I bet you can't get another girlfriend, ever."
"Maybe we could leave it at that."
"No, even though I love to win. I'd like to win after a fight."
"Fine."

 

-One week later- Taemin's POV-

 

"Taemin! Let's go!"
"Okay. I'm coming!" We were going to the sutdio to shoot our new re-packaged album, Lucifer. The photographer was someone new. An amateur, I guess."
"Yo, she's pretty cute." Jonghyun nudged my arm. I shrugged. Something was different about her.

During the photoshoot, I noticed my heart beated faster when she smiles or looks at me. I was in awe. After the shoot, I went up to her. Each step closer, my heart beats faster.
"Hey, I'm Lee Taemin."
"Hi, I'm Kim Miyoung. Is there a problem?"
"Umm... No, actually, I wanted to see the photos."
"Oh. Umm... Sure. They're on my computer."
"Hey guys. Let's go get some chicken! I'm hungry!" I heard Onew hyung shouted as he and the other members walked out. I told them I would catch up to them. I looked at the photos on the monitor.
"These are pretty good. How long have you been doing photography ?"
"No long actually. I'm still pretty new at this."
"So are you new at SM? Because I haven't seen you around before."
"Ya. It's my first day today." Later on, we ate lunch together. We had a great time talking. She was shy at first. I think we're going to be best friends! But that would kick Minho out of his place. She really is something different.

After that, we exchanged phone numbers before parting ways. The next morning, I felt like a stalker. I found where Miyoung usually is and visited her every now and then.

 

-2 weeks later- Minho's POV-

 

Since the re-packaged album photoshoot, Taemin seems to be at places once in a while. He would disappear out of the room. It also seems like he's forgotten about my bet.
"Taeminnie!"
"Ya?" He was happy and jumped for some reason.
"Remember that bet of ours 3 weeks ago?"
"Oh, ya..."

"Well, it's taking a bit long, isn't it?"
"What makes you say that?"
"It's been 3 weeks and you show no sign of progress. Let's put a time limit on this."
"No."
"How about a month?"
"No."
"Too long? I agree. Umm... 3 weeks?"
"No."

"Okay, 2 weeks it is!"
"No! I don't wanna get a girlfriend."
"But you're a healthy teenage boy!"

"You are one too!"
"Then prove it!"

"Guys! Stop screaming at each other! Let's go get barbequed chicken this time." Onew stopped us and we rolled our eyes at the random comment.
"Well, you know, I'm over her already."
"Are you, are you really?"

 

-Flashback-Girlfriend's POV-

 

"Hey! Happy aniversary!"
"Right! It's our 5 month aniversary!"
"Yup! Here's a present I got for you!"
"Aww! You shouldn't have! I didn't get you anything though." *Wow! Another present from the kid.*
"It's fine. Your smile is the best gift you can give me."
"Aww! That's sweet." I opened the gift. *Gasp* "A necklace?!" I was surprised.
"Like it?"
"Love it! But I have something to tell you."
"Oh, what is it?"

"I need to dump you."

"What? Why?"

"Because I found a new mature boyfriend. I was only going out with you to pass time."
"Oh, I guess you were really lonely. Who is it?"

"You don't need to know. I have the gifts you gave me before. I'm willing to give them back."

"Keep them. I have no use for them."

"Well, I'll leave now."
"No, I'll leave now." As the child was leaving my boyfriend came to me and we started kissing and hugging. I saw a tear fall down Taeminnie's face. We walked past him and my boyfriend asked who he was, since he was looking at me like I smashed his wittle heart into a million pieces.

"No one! I've never seen him before."

 

-End of Flashback- Minho's POV-

 

"I actually have a person in mind already."
"Really? Who?"

"Someone."
"Well, ask her out already."
"Now?"
"Ya!"
"As far as I know, we're in a vehicle filled with males only. And I should ask someone out in person."
"Ya, so?"
"I'M NOT GAY!"

"Well, ask her when you see her."
"Okay, fine." We arrived to the SM entertainment building. While we were preparing for a variety show, Taemin disappeared somewhere.

 

-Miyoung's POV-

 

I was in my 'office' when I heard a knock at the door.

"Please come in."

"Hey!"

"Taeminnie!"

"I have a question."
"I'll answer it if I can."
"Will you go out with me?"
"Woah! That was sudden." I giggled. "What's the question?"

"I asked you already."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Umm... I'm not sure. I've been so busy with life, I haven't gotten a chance for a boyfriend."
"Well then. Slow down so you can enjoy it as much as possible... with me..." I saw him blushing. He pulled me into a hug. I nodded.

 

-Taemin's POV-

 

"Really?" She nodded once again. "Really, really?"
"How many times do you want me to nod?"
"Just once more." She nodded. "I need to take you somewhere right now. Are you free?"

"Ya, anything for you." She blushed. I blushed. "Your heart's beating so fast."
"That's 'cause you're here."

I walked her to my dressing room.

"Hyung!" Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Ya?"

"I got myself a perfect girlfriend!" I looked at Miyoung, seeing her blush.

"Isn't that the photographer for our re-packaged album?" Minho asked.

"Yup! Don't take her!" I pouted and kissed Miyoung on the cheek.
 
End!