[1]The Confession on Valentine's Day

BeautifulButterfly[One-Shots Requests]

The Confession on Valentine's Day
Title: The Confession on Valentine's Day
Requester: Kimberly Park
Characters: Kim (Requester), Kang Daesung, Kwon Jiyong
Written By:Perfectlina                                                                                                                                                                                        Edited By: HaYoung

@ beautiful-bbutterfly.co.nr

--
--
--
[Kim's Pov]
I came to school as usual, I sat down on my seat, put books on my table and got ready for the first class. My best friend Suyeon came to my side
"Heyyy Kim!" she greeted.
"Hey,Suyeon, what's up!" I greeted back.
"Kim, you know tomorrow is Valentine's Day??" she asked excitedly.
"Yea.I know.." I answered with a smile on my face *I hope he can accept my feelings tomorrow* I thought.
"Are you going to give chocolates to anyone?" she asked. I nodded.
"Really??? Who are you going to give chocolates to??" she asked, holding on my arm.
I was about to answer when someone walked in the classroom. It was the prince of the school, Daesung.
-
I stared at him and watched his every move . He caught my stare and winked at me then he sat down in his seat.
-
I blushed and looked away.
*Gosh! He just winked at me.does he like me?? I hope he will accept my confession tomorrow..* I thought.
 
[Narrator's POV]
-
"Kim..Kim!" Suyeon shook Kim's body, making her snap out of her thoughts.
"Ye..yes??"
Ringggggggg!
The bell rang. Everyone went to their own sit and sat down. Kim jotted the notes down and listened to the teacher.
-
Morning passed fast, now is lunch time!
-
"Kim Kim Kim!" Suyeon grabbed her lunch and jogged over to Kim as she was putting her book in the locker and grabbing her lunch.
"Ready to eat??" Kim asked cutely. Suyeon nodded.
-
Bump.
-
"Omg..omg..omg.I'm sorry I should've watched where I was going I'm sorry I'll buy you a new shirt.." Kim bowed.
-
[Kim's POV]
I was walking to the cafeteria with Suyeon when Suyeon said she wanted go to washroom first.  She went to the washroom. I entered the cafeteria. I looked down and noticed that my shoelace is untied. I bent down to tie it and accidentally bumped into someone. The juice spilled all over his shirt. I gasped and then I quickly apologized and bowed hoping he would forgive me.
"Omg..omg..omg.I'm sorry I should've watch where I was going I'm sorry I'll buy you a new shirt.."
I kept bowing.
Then I heard an angel-like voice answer me.
"It's ok.you don't have to buy me a new shirt, I'll be fine." the person said. I looked up and then realized.it's Daesung. Omg I just bumped into Daesung,.so embarrassing.. I hope he can still accept my confession tomorrow.
"Oh.umm..th..thanks..for for..forgiving me." I stuttered ..and looked down. Unexpectedly he leaned close and cupped my chin, to make me look straight in his eyes..
"You don't have to feel guilty." he said as he looked straight into my eyes.
"O..o..oh." I looked away.
"If you really want to make it up to me then can you take me to that ice cream place and buy me an ice cream after school ok?" he asked. I smiled, and he let go of my chin.
-
[Narrator's POV]
-
"Seriously??Ok..ok..thanks for forgiving.me.." Kim bowed again. Daesung nodded and then walked away.
"Bye.. see you after school..bye..bye.." She waved and yelled to him from behind. He looked back and nervously smiled at her. Kim noticed everyone is staring at her in the cafeteria. She nervously smiled back to people and said sorry several times.
-
*Cute..* Daesung thought
-
Kim sat on the lunch table and began to eat her lunch happily thinking about the 'date' with Daesung after school. She totally forgot about Suyeon.
"Omg..i need to ask Jiyong oppa for help with the date, he is Daesung's best friend!" Kim muttered putting her lunch back in her lunch bag and walked away to find Jiyong.
-
[Suyeon's POV]
I walked out of the washroom and walked in the cafeteria to find Kim. I searched everywhere in the lunchroom and Kim was nowhere to be found.Omg..she's lost??? She got kidnapped?? Omg! Where is she?? I've got to find her!!!!!!!!!
-
[Kim's POV]
I walked to the park and found Jiyong oppa and Daesung sitting beside a tree, talking and eating their lunches. I texted Jiyong oppa.
'Jiyong oppa, I'm in the park too, see me??i'm behind a tree..if you see me come and look for me!!!-Kim'
'okok.I see you.-Jiyong'  he texted me back.
I waited, then I felt arms around my waist. I turned back and saw Jiyong oppa.
"What do you want to say to me, babe?" he asked cutely.
-
He is my ex-boyfriend, we were so in love, but one day he told me that his dad wants him to learn how to handle the company, so we had less time to see each other, and he totally didn't care about me, but then one day I saw him go in a club and drink with a girl and kiss her. I was shocked at the scene, so next day we broke up, and now he's just a friend of mine.
-
"Umm.oppa, i.i..like Daesung .."
-
[Jiyong's POV]
-
"Umm.oppa, i.i..like Daesung .." Kim said shyly.

I froze. I didn't know what to say.I mean.I thought she was still in love with me.how can she love Daesung?? Is because what happened in the bar?? That wasn't my fault, my father doesn't like Kim, so he ordered me to break up with her.and if I didn't agree he will punish Kim . that's why I broke up with her and everything in the bar was all fake.and now.she loves Daesung.
"And I wanna know what Daesung likes and what he doesn't. Can you help me oppa???" she asked. I know she wanted me to say yes.I couldn't reject her.

"Sure." then I told her everything I know about Daesung.
She hugged me. I wanted time to freeze so I could hold her in my arms forever.
Then she said thanks and walked away
Sadly, time can't freeze.
-
[Kim's POV]
-
Now I know a lot of things about Daesung, thanks to Jiyong oppa.
The bell rang and I walked into my classroom and sat on my seat. Then I saw a tired Suyeon walking in the classroom.
"Suyoen.what's wrong with you?? Why are you sweating?" I asked.
Suyeon breathed heavily and walked towards me with a worried face.
"KIMMMMM!!!!Where were you??? I searched everywhere for you and you were no where to be found! I thought someone kidnapped you!!!!" Suyeon shouted with a high voice. Ooops..I forgot about her at lunch time.
"Sorry..I went to the park" I apologized.
"Aish...just remember to take me with you next time!." then the teachers came in and everyone went back to their seat.
-
[Narrator's POV]
After school
Kim went out with Daesung, bought him an ice cream, but he refused to let her pay.
She talked with him and he walked her home, she thanked him and he went back to his house.
At home, Kim made chocolates for tomorrow's confession to Daesung. After Kim went to her bedroom and fell asleep.
"Daesung oppa is so sweet." Kim muttered in the middle of her sleep.
-
Next Day, Valentine's Day
At lunch time, Daesung and Jiyong sat on the same spot where they sat yesterday, Kim shyly walked to them, Kim said hi to Jiyong and he nodded back.
Then she saw beside Daesung, there were already a lot of chocolate placed beside him and she wanted to give up.
"What's up Kim?" Daesung called her and she snapped out of her thoughts.
"No..nothing..I better get going to the class now..I'm..gon..gonna be late" she stuttered.
Then Daesung saw the chocolates in Kim's hand which Kim is hiding behind her back. Daesung stood up and walked up to Kim.
"Kim." he called.
"Yes?" Kim answered.
"Don't you have anything for me??" Daesung asked, Kim shook her head.
"Then what's this?" Daesung grabbed the chocolates from her hand and read the card. She tried to get it back but he held up high and she couldn't reach it.
The card says-
Daesung Oppa,
I really had a good time with you yesterday after school.
And I've been liking you for so long, and I hope you can accept my feeling and be my boyfriend.
From Kim >.-
Daesung smiled after reading the card. She blushed.
"Why didn't you give it to me?" he asked Kim.
"Because you already have a lot of chocolates, and mine's ugly." Kim looked down.
"Oh.those chocolates? Those are not mine, those are Jiyong's.and I love your chocolates." Daesung said. Kim smiled and nodded.
*What?? I put mine if my locker already.Those are Daesung's..* Jiyong thought.
"And.I accept your feelings and I want to be your boyfriend." Daesung shyly answered, Kim's face brightened.
"Chincha?????????"
"Yes, will you be my girlfriend??" he asked.
"YESSSS!!!!" Kim answered happily jumped around and then hugged him.
"I liked you for a long time too.and I just didn't have the courage to tell you." he hugged her tighter.
"Kim.Saranghae." he said, Kim melted.
"Daesung oppa.I love you too!!!" Daesung broke away from the hug and kissed Kim passionately.
Jiyong watched from behind.
*I guess they are together now.be happy Kim..* Jiyong said in his mind and walked away.
After High school
"Oppa..Which college are you going to?" Kim asked Daesung.
"--- College(sorry cant think of a name hehe)" Daesung said. Kim pouted.
"Aww we are not going to the same college, and I wanna be with you all the time." Kim said sadly.
"Then.do.you wanna marry me??" he asked, Kim's eyes widened.
"Kim..will you marry me??" he asked as he kneeled down on one kneel and opened the box . Inside was a ring which he bought a week ago.
"Da.Daesung..are you proposing to me right now??" Kim asked. He nodded. Tears fell from her eyes.
"Yes daesung I will marry you, and be with you forever..!!!! I love you!!!!!!!" Kim threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Daesung hugged her back!
-
-
 
End!!!
 
hope you enjoyed it...=D