[5]Slave Love

BeautifulButterfly[One-Shots Requests]

Title- Slave Love

Requester-the awethum

Characters- Hwang Mihee, Choi Minho (Of SHINee? I guess…^^)

Written By-Perfectlina

Editted By-Mika

Date-August.16th/2010

@ beautiful-bbutterfly.co.nr

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[Narrator’s POV]

 

“What? I’m not bad at basketball!” Minho scolded.

“If you aren't, then why did you miss the basket?” Mihee asked, and then she shoot the ball in the basket.

“That’s because I’m out of energy now!” Minho yelled.

“Psh, that’s an excuse!” Mihee looked away.

“Fine, how about our teams have a competition, if your team loose, then you have to be my slave!” Minho said.

“Fine, but if your team lose, then you, including your team Chungyoung teammates never play basketball again!” Mihee said, Minho thought for a while.

“You don’t think your team can win my Gwanghee team?” Mihee blinked at him. Minho rolled his eyes.

“No way, my team will win! Wanna meet at this basketball court tomorrow for the competition?” Minho said.

“Fine!” Mihee left before give him a glare.

-

[Competition Day]

-

“Guys! Ready?” Mihee asked her teammates.

“Yeah!!”

“Hwaiting! Don’t lose, ok?”

“Never!!” They high-fived each other before went on the basketball court.

-

“Guys, we have to win! This is about our pride, if we lose, then we can’t play basketball anymore in the school!” Minho said.

“Minho hyung, why did you agree it? What if we are losing?” a teammate of Minho’s team asked. Then Minho slapped back of his head.

“Yah! We have to win, ok? Do your best! Hwaiting!”

“Hwaiting!”

Then Minho’s team went on the basketball court too.

-

[after 10 mins]

Team Gwanghee (Mihee’s team) 10-11 Team Chungyoung (Minho’s team)

-

[after 20 mins]

Team Gwanghee 24-19 Team Chungyoung

-

[after 30 mins]

Team Gwanghee 37-34 Team Chungyoung

-

[after 50 mins]

Team Gwanghee 57-56 Team Chungyoung

-

At the last minute of the competition

[0:58] Mihee is dribbling the ball back and forth.

[0:52]Minho stole the ball from Mihee.

[0:46]Minho raised the ball trying to pass it to his teammate.

[0:40]Minho threw the ball to one of his teammate.

[0:37]Mihee run to Minho’s that teammate and blocked the ball.

[0:32]Mihee dribbled the ball back and forth.

[0:27]Mihee rose the ball threw the basket; sadly the ball hit the basket and bounced back.

[0:23]Minho jumped, grabbed the ball and run to the other side of the basket.

[0:18]Mihee’s teammate blocked Minho’s way.

[0:13]Minho kept dribbling the ball, but one of Mihee’s team all blocked.

[0:09]Minho pretended to throw the ball to one of his teammates to remove everyone’s attention from him.

[0:05]Minho ran near to the basket.

[0:02]Minho jumped

[0:01]Minho threw the ball in the basket.

[0:00]Game ended! Minho’s Chungyoung team won 68-69.

-

Minho high-fived with his teammate and cheered, Mihee and her teammates are just standing there, and then Minho walked to Mihee and smirked.

“Well, well, well. Look who is the not-good-at-basketball person now!” Minho smirked again.

“Ok, I’m thirsty!” Minho said, Mihee didn’t move.

“I’m thirsty!” Minho repeated, Mihee didn’t move.

“Yah! Are you deaf? I told you I’m thirsty!”

“I’m thirsty too ok? Why are you keep telling me that?” Mihee snapped. Minho surprised.

“Didn’t you remember the promised you made with me? Your team lost! And now you are my slave! Now I’m thirsty so go get a bottle of water for me!” Minho was pissed off.

But Mihee just walked away.

“Yah! You little-” Minho followed, then Mihee starting running, and Minho followed.

-

-

[Next Day Morning]

-

“Hwang Mihee! Get up, I’m picking you up for school!” Minho yelled through the cell phone.

“Aish, I can hear you! Stop yelling!” Mihee yelled back.

“Ok, ok. Just get up I’m picking you up in 10 minutes!”

As promised, Minho arrived at Mihee’s house 10 minutes later. Then he drove Mihee to Chungyoung High School.

“Yah, why are you driving me to your school?”

“Because you’re going to my school!”

“What? I’m going to Gwanghee High School!”

“Anni, I transferred you to Chungyoung High School, so you can be my slave 24/7”

“No I won’t, even if I go to your school, I can’t be with you after school.” Mihee calmly said.

“So you’re going to be live in my house, so you can clean my room and make my bed, including making me breakfast, lunch, and dinner!” Minho said with a smile.

“WHAT!?” Mihee gasped. Minho just gave her his infamous charming smile.

-

When they arrived the school, Minho gave her schedule, she has all the classes with Minho, she took it then sighed.

After a horrible day at school, Minho drove her to his own apartment, he told Mihee to clean his room, bathroom, kitchen, then told her to cook dinner for him, an bake a cake for after-dinner dessert.

Minhoshowed her new room, then she lay on the bed and slept.

 

[10 days later, After school]

-

Mihee and Minho got along very well, they cooked dinner together, did homework together, Minho helped a lot.

After dinner, Minho helped Mihee to wash dishes; they played with the soap together, Mihee laughed as she tapped a soap bubble on Minho’s nose.

“Yah!” Minho wiped it away, Mihee laughed more.

Then their hand accidentally touched, Minho quickly pulled away his hand and Mihee pulled our her hand, they both felt the electricity on their hands, they just blushed.

-

[Next Day]

After school, Minho’s friend asked Minho to go to a club, Minho agreed.

“Mihee-ah, wanna go to the club with me today? My friends invited me.” Minho asked.

“Uh…I can’t I got a lot of homework to do today, and I need to go to the market to buy some groceries.”

“Oh, ok, don’t have overwork yourself ok?” Minho said, Mihee nodded, then Mihee went to the market then went back home.

Mihee finished her homework, and chores, she made some food for herself and sat on the sofa for Minho to get home.

Mihee heard a sound and knew Minho got home, she ran to the door.

“Minho oppa!” then she saw a drunken Minho walked in.

“Omo, Minho oppa, you’re ok? Why did you drink that much?” Mihee asked, but Minho didn’t reply, Minho just starting to hiccup and talk nonsense things. Then Mihee put Minho’s left arm on her shoulder, and she put grabbed her left arm with her left hand and she put her right hand on his waist, then carried Minho to his room, when Mihee about to turn around and left, but Minho grabbed her wrist, turned her around and hugged her.

“Minho oppa…” Mihee mumbled.

“Mihee-ah, I –hiccup- love you, do you love me?” Minho asked; Mihee shocked.

*What? He does? I-I- I don’t know if I love him or not.* Before Minee could answer him, Minho pressed his lips against hers, she could felt her knees weakened and fireworks played in her mind, then Minho slowly broke away from her.

“I guess I love you too.” Minho smiled.

“Just let you know that I’m not drunk.” Minho confessed.

“Really?” Minho nodded, I just want you to say the truth to me, and it’ll be awkward if you don’t like me back, so I pretend to be drunk.” Minho said, Mihee chuckled.

“Then would you like to give your first time to me?” Minho asked, and Mihee stared at him.

“Wanna- make love with me?” Minho asked, Mihee blushed, then slowly nodded.

“Yay!” Minho cheered; he slowly turned off the lights and took off her jacket, shirt and pant, now he only had a boxer on.

Then took off Mihee’s clothes, and now Mihee just had her bra and underwear on.

He bridal style carried Mihee on the bed, and kissed her, then he trailed the kisses down to her neck, she shivered, he undid her bra, and threw it on the floor, he on her .

“Ah-” She moaned. Minho smirked, and on another one, she moaned louder, he kissed her belly button and her inner thigh, she jumped a lot.

“Oh, now I know where your sensitive spot is!” Mihee blushed

Then he pushed his finger in her , she jerked, then she felt the pleasure, he took his finger out, and his finger.

“Uh, Sweet!” Mihee blushed more.

“Mihee-ah, this might be a little hurt ok?” Mihee nodded.

Minhopositioned himself and pushed in her private area. Mihee held on to the sheet tightly and cried a bit, Minho kissed her tear away and deeply kissed her, then Mihee felt nothing more but pleasure, she moaned, and Minho smiled.

 

[Next morning]

 

Minhoopened his eyes first and stared at Mihee.

*She is beautiful* Minho thought.

“I love you Mihee-ah!” Minho whispered beside Mihee’s eyes.

 

End!