Oh

Getting Over You

 

 

Soojin

 

 

 

                "What?" I barked at him. "I what?"

                "First of all, you vomited at me on stage. My manager was mad at me and told me to handle you myself because he said it was not 'his job'." I was flustered. "And because I can't find Nana anywhere and neither it is allowed to bring home girls at our dorm, I took you here."

                "You did?"

                "Yes, I barely got you here! I can't take a step without you pulling my hair out."

                "I did that?" He nods. "Wait you know Nana?"

                "Yes"

                "Wait, I puked on you? On stage?" On stage? Wait a second, was not it Sungmin though?

                He nodded with his huge eyes and said "And you kept on calling me Sungmin."

                "Oh." I stood up from the bed and bowed to him."I'm sorry for calling you Sungmin. It's just that-- I'm really sorry." I must have mistaken him from Sungmin again. "I was drunk." I looked down and saw my bare feet. I must have been having this delusions again.

                "Nah it was alright. But after that episode, You actually... Umh" He said and laughed a little.

                "I what?"I arched my eyebrows.

                "When we got here you umh... kind of... you were... drunk."

                "I know I was drunk."

                "You were very drunk."

                "Yes?" I was waiting for him to tell me the whole story.

                "And you were shouting "I'm so hot it's so hot!" while taking your blouse's buttons one by one. I was begging you to put it back on but you just shooed me away." He was actually half telling me and half imitating me. "And not only that you removed your pants and tossed it away then slipped right into the bed. All I did was covered you with all the sheets I could find here. with my eyes shut." Now half telling and half laughing quietly. I just thanked God I was still wearing a thin shirt under my blouse.

                We just stared at each other for approximately a minute.

                "I'm ~~so~~hot" He mimicked me while pretending to take of something off his shoulder.

                I stared at him lowering my eyebrows. But we just both let out laugh and after, we sighed in sync.

                "I'm just so sorry, This apparently happens to me a lot. You're lucky I didn't put  pillow inside the refrigerator." Once, I was so drunk Sungmin had to take me home and i put one of his parent's pillows inside the refrigerator. And that I did not stop with that. I sometimes put myself on top of the refrigerator. I did not know how I got there, but Sungmin had put up with my mess.

                "I can see that." He looks at me from head to toe.

                "Where are we anyways? It's so... violet here."

                "A hotel"

                "Nice choice."

                "It was hard getting a cheap hotel ok."

                "I could pay you know!" I argued.

                "Why would I let you pay? I'm a man! I won't let you pay"

                "Practically because I can. I hate violet you know. And you barely know me." And he just ignored me went inside a room and I just stared out the window. I should stop all these delusions of mine. Sungmin is long gone. Sungmin is long dead. I should just remind myself that. It was just 2 years go but he's just dead physically, he's not dead to me at all. Ugh I should stop these thoughts of mine! It's time to get over him. To get over his smiles. Now I look up the clouds and think of him. I touched with my fingers the moist glass of the window. I closed my eyes and whispered. "I miss you."

               

 

 

 

A/N: Short update. Sorry, I promise to update longer in the next chapters. It's just that this is really how I write.