It Took Me Seconds to Realize That it Was My Pants!

Getting Over You

 

 

SooJin

 

 

                What the actual ? I woke up inside a room with violet walls. I looked at the bed, grabbed the comforters and see that they are all violet. This room can't get any gayer. Wait, where am I? I searched the room if I could find any clues as to where I am but the reek of alcohol and my headache can't get me to even move a single inch of my finger, let alone give a to where I am.

                My head was so heavy that I had to lie down in bed again. I slipped in inside the violet comforters, like a cat, when I suddenly heard the creek of a door opening. Someone's here. I up 90 degrees and waited. Maybe this is Sungmin's new flat? Ugh! I remember Sungmin's performance last night. It was awesome. I love his smile. I really do. I could draw it blindfolded. I really can't believe Sungmin's plot to surprise me. Now all I have to do is wait for him to show me his face and tell me everything that I've missed, like him buying this new flat or is this a condominium? I think we're in a hotel.

                "Oh, you're awake!" A unfamiliar man surprised at my awakening. I can see him tracing the tangles of my hair with his eyes and he smile like I was some children's show and he was a 2 year old. Oh wait a minute!

                "Who the are you?" I shouted at him. Who is this person? Who is he supposed to be? He has this white t-shirt and jeans on holding a black plastic bag, maybe he bought food. He placed the plastic on the table while I stare at him intensely. I hugged myself. "What did you do to me?" I said furiously. "What have you done to me?" I cried while he just sat on the chair beside the dining table. He crossed his legs and smiled at me.

                "The question is, what have you done with me?" He said, grinning.

                " you, wait for me I am coming for you." I grabbed the comforters and huge pillows and put them aside but he stopped me.

                "Oh you don't want to stand up."

                "Wha- huh?" I asked him bewildered.

                "Wait a sec." He stood up and went to the right side of the bed I'm in and searched for something.

                "Don't touch me!" I hugged myself once again. I don't know who this dude is, I don't know what he did to me and what he's up to. Oh God, and then it hit me. I've been . I've been ! My innocent soul has been official .

                "I won't!" He said defensively. He picked up a pair of jeans with two fingers and raised it up in the air. I stared at it. It took me seconds to realize that it was my pants! "You might want this back." then he handed me the pants while I grabbed it from him angrily.

                "What have you done to me oh my god. I don't know you! Who are you?" I shouted at him. I would punch him if I could but he was too far away. He moved back a little and laughed at me.

                "I am Lee Hongki" he said and bowed.

                "Whatever, Bongki. Go away for a second let me just put my pants on."

                "Go away? You're not gonna change in the bathroom?"

                "Do I look like I'm gonna change in the bathroom?"

                "No." He said cutely and moved away to the dining table, he turned his back to me and put his palm on his eyes. "Shout when you're done ok?"

                "Whatever." I slipped in inside the violet covers and put my jeans on. I lie my feet flat on the bed and pushed my upward to let my jeans go in. This is what I called "Horizontal Changing". After I have put my jeans on. I grabbed every pillow I could grasped and aim at him. "Bwaaswfaaah! Lalalalalal!" I shouted and then he turned around and once I saw his face, I threw the pillows at him. when it hit his face, his hair got all messed up.

                "What was that for?" He shouted at me.

                "For being a ert."

                "I am not a ert!" He crossed his arms and arched his eyebrows.

                "Yes you are." I said weakly. My hangover suddenly attacked me and it felt like little people are hammering my temples. It felt awful. I can't help but to lie down again. He looked at me worried and he suddenly rushed into the dining table and dug in inside the black plastic bag and got something. I closed my eyes before I could even see what he's up to. And seconds later he is in front me asking me to wake up.

                "Noona." He shook me a little. "Noona-ya."

                "What?" I said without opening my eyes. I could feel him sitting on the bed beside me.

                "Please take these." I opened my eyes and see him beside me holding a medicine and a glass of water. I opened my eyes and now that I am close to his face, I could get a hold of his really pretty features. Deep brown eyes, chestnut hair and  a cute little onion nose. I did not realize that I was practically staring at him right now. He felt familiar. And He just smiles at me. Why does he have to smile? I traced his teeth with my eyes and memorized it. It reminded me of Sungmin's smile. "Noona?" He repeated.

                "Huh?" I got up and grabbed the glass and the medicine and drank it. "Thanks." He stood up the moment I looked at him. "Wait a second." He stopped midway of standing up and looked at me. "Noona? How old are you?" I asked. Me? Noona? I thought.

                "Seventeen."

                "Oh." I nodded. "You're a young ert."

                "Ok once again, I am not a ert. You are the closest one to a ert in this room, Noona." He looked at me like I was at fault, crossed his arms, raised one eyebrow and smirked.