EPILOGUE

THE ONE YOU LOVE

 

 

 

It's been almost a year... Finally she came back and now she's a better version of herself. 2ne1's hiatus did them amazing things on their solo careers. Bom and CL both released their solo albums, Minzy also released a dance album. And Dara, who's been out of the limelight for quite a while, returned 2 months ago as an acoustic artist.

 

 

 

''Tonight, I am very glad to present to you... A VERY SPECIAL GUEST..."

"It's really an honor performing with such a great artist. I've performed with her a lot before and looking back, i can't help but miss those beats, fan cheers saying, ''Daragon, fighting!'', '' Nyongdal, Hengsho!'' with these hints, the crowd went crazy... ''...

"How long has it been? Ahh... I really missed those times. If only i could turn back time.'' Jiyong said as he smiled.

 

 

 

''She's become a great acoustic artist... I wasn't surprised at all. Now she's not struggling with the F chord anymore.'' The crowd laughed at this, picturing her during 2ne1 TV.

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so proud to introduce to you... My guest for tonight... None other than our acoustic goddess, Sandara Park!"

 

 

 

Cheers and screams thundered throughout the whole area as Dara walked down the stage with her guitar and sat beside the great G-dragon.

 

 

''Annyeong yeorobun. Sandara Park imnida, just in case you forgot'' the crowd laughed. She's still the 4-d goddess they've loved so well.

 

 

 

''If this wasn't  surprise for you all, i would definitely get jealous. This makes me feel like i'm the guest and this is your concert.'' Jiyong joked.

 

 

 

''Aigoo... Don't mind him, he's really a jealous dragon.''

 

 

 

Jiyong just showed his gummy smiles. ''By the way, this song's from my ''One of a Kind'' album. She really loves to play this song and right now i'm fulfilling her dreams.'' he continued to joke, wanting to prolong the moment.

 

 

 

''... Kwon Jiyong, shall we?'' Dara just eyed him and he just nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

Dara hummed and played her guitar with a very familiar beat... Jiyong started singing. She was so drowned with her instrument she failed to see the look in Jiyong's eyes.

 

 

That XX (trans)

 

Jiyong:

 

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)

I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)

He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side

But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)

 

 

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?) You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)

Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong

See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)

I hate that you don’t understand me

I hate all this waiting

Let go of his hand (break it off with him) When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying

 

 

''Damn...'' He thought... ''My song was simply describing a bastard that was me. I wonder if YB's anthem was this song?'' He silently let the pain linger as memories came flowing through his mind... He had her, but he wasted his chance by messing up with another girl.

It turned out, Kiko was just threatening him with fake pregnancy. When he knew about it, he immediately broke ties with the girl, no communication whatsoever. But that doesn't clear him from the fact that he cheated on Dara. He was so drowned with his thoughts while singing his song when he heard another voice. A voice they are both so familir with. This will surprise her, he thought.

 

 

Jiyong stood up and hugged Youngbae in a brotherly manner. Dara almost dropped her jaw when she saw Youngbae. He kissed her on the forehead while singing before he sat on the stool next to Dara.

 

A surprise for my guest, he thought.

 

 

Youngbae: (w/ Dara as backup vocals)

 

 

That XX, what does he have that I don’t

Why can’t I have you

That XX doesn’t love you

How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

 

 

When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)

It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)

You say you really love him, want to be with him forever

You trust him completely (I don’t know what to say no more)

Your friends all know that guy (yup they know)

It’s so obvious, why can’t you see (it’s you) They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind

Please, I beg you, break it off

 

 

Youngbae was singing with all of his heart, Dara intently looking at him. And by the looks of it, Jiyong sighed. He knows now who's best for her. He could at least be happy for her. For him. For them.

 

 

 

 

She deserves someone who loves her, trully. Someone who won't cheat on her. Someone who won't hurt her. Someone who will make her feel she's the world. Someone who'll make her feel she's not lacking, that she's more than enough.

 

He's been selfish and possessive, he forgot to make her feel she's loved in those ways and more.

 

 

 

And knowing himself a lot better than before, he knows that even if he'll fight what he feels for her, they'll just end up getting eaten up and scared of the past. Her face will haunt him still in his dreams...

 

 

 

For he let go of the one he loves when he wasn't able to show and prove her so...

And because of him, she chose the one who made her feel she's loved.

 

 

 

 

"Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you?

Or are you going back to the one you love?

Someone's gonna cry when they learn they've lost you

Someone's gonna thank the stars above..."

 

 

-FIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

 

 

Finally done reposting this! Whew! 

For those who are looking for a DaraGon story, I made a 3-chap ff for you!

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/410503/just-give-me-a-reason-daragon

 

So there! Thanks for reading and subscribing! n_______n

And please forgive me if you find some errors and typos here... Just a noob writer... TT_TT