The One You Love

THE ONE YOU LOVE

 

 

 

"Your heart keeps saying it’s just not fair

But soon you gotta make up your mind..."

 

 

 

 

''Hyung!'' Seungri caught Youngbae by his left arm while Daesung on the right as Youngbae tried to wriggle himself free from the two.

 

 

''Jiyong... Get a grip bro! You're hurting Dara!'' Youngbae shouted

 

 

 

''Oh my God!'' the girls cried in unison as they say Dara's state. They hugged her.

 

 

TOP tried to help Jiyong only to face a raging Bom.

 

 

''HOW DARE YOU JIYOOONG!!!''

 

 

 

SLAP!!!

 

 

 

''Bom! Stop it!'' Top tried to stop his girlfriend but it made it too hard for him because of Jiyong whom he's holding.

 

 

 

 

''How dare you hurt Dara you son of a b*tch!!! How dare you!!!''

 

 

Bom kept cursing on Jiyong as she punched his chest endlessly. All her anger now flowing freely from her veins when she saw Dara's arm, bruised, and her lips bleeding.

 

 

 

''BOM STAY OUT OF THIS !!!'' Top shouted.

''Please.. Enough.'' Top let go of Jiyong to hug Bom who's already shaking in anger. And that was a mistake.

 

 

 

Jiyong suddenly lunged his way to Youngbae making them both fall on the floor. He punched him on his face, once, twice, thrice.

 

 

 

''You! You prayed for this, didn't you, my ing bestfriend? She won't be yours SHE ING WON'T BE YOURS!''

 

 

 

''WHY YOU DARE HIT YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND! YAAAH!'' Bom was about to join the fight when Seunghyun caugh her waist and held her tightly. ''YAH! LET ME GO! I'M GONNA GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS! YAH YOUNGBAE AH! FIGHT BACK YOU...! Bom wasn't able to finish her words anymore when TOP carried her inside the practice room. ''SEUNGRI! DAESUNG, TAKE CARE OF THOSE TWO. GIRLS, COME INSIDE. FASTER!''

 

 

 

 

''Oppa stop them please!'' Minzy was crying out in horror, shouting at the boys and the other dancers to stop the two from fighting before she took a step to follow TOP and BOM inside.

 

 

''Unnie come on!'' CL almost dragged Dara inside but she failed.

 

 

Dara was too stunned, horrified. She stood there, frozen, eyes on Jiyong, her face unreadable. By the looks of it, she's gonna pass out anytime soon.

 

 

 

''God!'' CL noticed Dara was pale as ghost.

 

 

''Minzy! Minzy!!! Quick!'' CL shouted.

 

 

''Unnie?'' Minzy came out of the practice room.

 

 

''Mingkki, i need you to run as fast as you can to sajangnim's office, now!

 

 

Seeing how complicated the situation was, Minzy ran her way to someone she knows can stop this.

 

 

Seungri on the other hand was having a hard time holding the raging Jiyong. This didn't escape CL's eyes.  She looked at the other dancers as if asking for help. They shook their head and right there and then, CL knows they're afraid of Jiyong.

 

 

 

''Unnie, i'll leave you here for a while, neh? I'll be back.'' CL stood up and went to help Seungri. They held Jiyong's arms and dragged him away. While Daesung and some other dancers pulled the beaten Youngbae up.

 

 

 

 

''MAKNAE STAY OUT OF THIS!''

 

 

 

''NO HYUNG! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING ANYMORE! THAT'S YOUNGBAE HYUNG, WHAT THE HELL???''

 

 

''He started it, didn't you see that?''

 

 

''HE DID IT BECAUSE YOU WERE FORCING DARA-UNNIE. STOP NOW OPPA!'' CL tightened her grip on Jiyong.

 

 

 

''I SAID LET ME GO!'' Jiyong pushed the two away forcefully making CL land on the floor.

 

 

"Ahhhhh!!!" CL winced in pain.

 

 

''YAH HYUNG!!! STOP THIS BEFORE I LOSE ALL MY REMAINING RESPECT FOR YOU! Seungri shouted at him while helping CL up.

 

 

 

''Huh!" Jiyong smirked. "So you're all against me huh?''

 

 

 

''Ji, you know what? It's your fault. This is entirely your fault. And now you're doing this?'' Daesung look at him straight in the eye.

 

 

 

 

''I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY!! DAMNIT! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT DARA'S MINE. SHE'S MINE. ONLY MINE, ARASSO? GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL YOUNGBAE! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SHE WON'T LOVE YOU BACK. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE HER, SHE PICKED ME BEFORE. SHE'S GONNA PICK ME AGAIN THIS TIME. I THOUGHT YOU'RE MY BESTFRIEND? HOW DARE YOU LUST OVER MY GIRLFRIEND ALL THESE YEARS???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as she heard those words from Jiyong, Dara suddenly found the strength to confront him.

 

 

''STOP....''

 

 

 

Jiyong turned around and saw Dara slowly walking towards him. He smirked back at Youngbae. ''I told you she can't resist me.''

 

 

 

SLAP!!!

 

 

Jiyong too stunned by Dara's action turned his face back to Dara.

 

 

SLAP!!!

 

 

 

''Dara...''

 

 

''Who are you?''

 

 

''Dara?''

 

 

 

''I SAID WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??!!!''

 

 

Jiyong tried to speak but no voice came out.

 

 

 

''The last time i checked, i was very madly inlove with a certain Kwon Jiyong. He USED TO BE a good guy. He was tough on the outside, but a sweet and loving person on the inside.'' Dara said in between her sobs.

 

''Who are you? I don't know you anymore.''

 

 

 

''You said i'm yours? I belong to no one but you? What am i? A thing? A rag doll? How dare you accuse someone lusting over your girlfriend when you lusted for another woman and ended up getting her pregnant in the first place??!!!'''

 

 

''Dara i...''

 

 

''NO!!!''

 

 

Everyone was stunned with the drama unfolding in front of their eyes. Even the CEO himself as he arrived.

 

''Sajangnim...'' Seungri tried to ask why their CEO wasn't doing anything at all.

 

 

''Shhhh... Quiet.'' The rest were speechless with their boss gestures... ''I’m surprised this happened only now…'' as if he was too stunned by the moment. Deep inside, he knows Jiyong went overboard this time. And the boy needs to learn his lessons the hard way. He already made his own mistake of covering up for Jiyong and Kiko's affair and somehow, even if his purpose was to keep Dara out of hurtful things, it won't change the fact that he's still part of it.

 

 

 

TOP on the other hand tried to see what's going on but Bom being the nosy her, she pushed TOP away from the door and was about to march towards where the action is when silence enveloped the area. ''What the...?''

 

 

 

''You think i'm not gonna pick Youngbae?''

 

 

''Don't do this Dara.'' Jiyong begged her.

 

 

''... i loved you Jiyong, so much, that's why i chose you over him before. I was so blinded i even allowed you to continue playing around. I didn't even think about myself before... This time, i want to thank you.''

 

 

 

 

''...Thank you for making me realize, I SHOULD'VE JUST PICKED YOUNGBAE.''

 

 

 

''Noo!!!! You're only saying that because you're angry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry.Please...''

 

 

 

Dara ignored Jiyong and went to Youngbae.

 

 

 

''I'm sorry Youngbae-ah. Once again, you've been dragged into this...''

 

 

''Please don't...''

 

 

''You're a good man. You didn't deserve to be beaten up like that.'' she smiled bitterly at him before walking away.