WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

THE ONE YOU LOVE

 

"What you gonna say when he comes over?

There's no easy way to see this through

All the broken dreams

All the disappointments

Oh girl, What you gonna do?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hello girls!'' Seungri, TOP, Daesung and Youngbae came barging in 2ne1's rehearsal room. TOP immediately went to Bom's side, while the 3 remained standing,

 

 

''Oh, where's Dara-noona?''

 

 

''She was with us a while ago. Then before we knew it, she ran away again. She won't answer our calls.'' Minzy landed her gaze on the floor.

 

''Youngbae-ah, you sure she had a good sleep last night?'' Bom asked?

 

 

''Huh?'' Youngbae asked her back.

 

''I mean, are you sure you fed her well and she had enough rest? Coz if not, God knows what's gonna happen to her with all the depression she's going through.

 

 

''Of course, i made sure to make her feel comfortable last night... Actually...''

 

 

The boys even the girls were eyeing him.

 

 

''What?''

 

 

''Spill it Youngbae! Did you just take advantage of her situation last night??'' TOP nudged Youngbae.

 

 

 

''WHAAAAT? Yah hyung! You think i can do that? Tsch! She's having a hard time and you guys were being erts! In fact...''

 

 

Everyone eyed him suspiciously again...

 

 

''I SLEPT ON THE COUCH. AND... MY BACK HURTS.''

 

 

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!''

 

 

 

''YAAAAAH!!!''

 

 

 

''AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA''

 

 

 

''Yah yah yah! Stop it will you???''

 

 

''Aisht, look at these people, laughing at me when we're in a very serious situation.''

 

 

 

 

''Don't worry, we're just making things  a bit lighter.'' Daesung said as he patted Youngbae's shoulder.

 

 

''I hope Dara-unnie would be strong, and  also, we have to be strong for her. And i know, as much as i hate Jiyong-oppa now, he's having a hard time too.'' Minzy sadly said.

 

 

 

''YAH MINGKKI! Don't you dare pity your Jiyong oppa! He doesn't deserve it.'' Bom warned the maknae.

 

 

''And don't you dare meddle with their business, Park Bom. If you don't want me to go crazy. These things are too much to handle.'' TOP on the other hand warned Bom and earned him a pout.

 

 

''But seriously Youngbae-ah, you're face grew ridiculously red. Aigoo!'' Bom laughed at him.

 

 

 

''Aigoo these people.''

 

 

 

CL on the other hand smiled slightly as she felt her hand being squeezed by Seungri who's miraculously silent. Still, she can't help but feel guilty. She remembered telling Jiyong that Dara shouldn't know about the issue yet. But deep inside, only God knows her purest intention for saying so.

 

 

''So where's Jiyong oppa right now?'' CL asked the boys.

 

 

''I think sajangnim's talking to him. I've heard he almost had a heart attack last night after the incident.'' Daesung answered.

 

 

 

 

What they didn't notice was someone taking a peek inside the room. Yang Hyun Suk couldn't bear talking to a drunk man. He knows their talk would just go nowhere. He asked Jiyong to go home and come back to him when he's sober.

 

 

 

 

''So he took care of her.'' he thought.

He close her eyes and her face flashed in the darkness. ''... What have i done? Dara...'' weakness ate him up. He slid down the wall unable to care anymore if someone's gonna see him.

 

 

 

''Jiyong.''

 

 

That voice. That voice he adores so much. That voice that makes his heart skip a beat everytime his name would be called.

He automatically stood up and blinked his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

 

 

''Jagiya...''

 

 

''...no more Jiyong...  not anymore.'' her cold words shattered his heart.

 

 

''Please Dara listen to me. It was a mistake. Please let me explain. Hear me out please.'' He held her arms.

 

 

'' Stop it Jiyong. I'll talk to you... For closure, but not now. We'll just hurt each other more. So sto...'' Dara tried to push him away only to be held tighter on her waist. She felt his breath hot, so close to her lips. She looked at him with shock as he claim her lips roughly. She tasted blood and a mixture of alcohol. He's drunk. He's not in his normal mind.

 

 

Dara kept fighting him back, tears streaming down her face as he pushed her to the wall. She sobbed and cried so hard and that's the time Jiyong stopped kissing her.

 

 

''I.. I'm s-s-soorry...'' Jiyong stuttered upon seeing her swollen lips smeared with blood, her face wet with tears flowing from her eyes uncontrollably. He held her face but Dara looked sideways, her mind cursing herself for being so weak.

 

 

''I-I-I'm sorry Jagiya... Dara... I'm sorry please... I beg you come with me. Let's fix this.'' his grip tightened once again.

 

 

''Jiyong stop it... You're drunk. You're hurting me...'' she bit her bleeding lip as she tremble.

 

 

''Nooo! You are coming with me!'' He was about to drag her away when a strong punch landed on his face. Jiyong fell hard on the ground.