Chapter 1 - Here we go again

Twisted

2013.05.12

I don’t actually believe in destiny or something like that, but I believe that misfortune never comes singly. And that day I wasn’t lucky…

“Kyungsoo here you go. You almost forgot it.” He tapped on my shoulder and when I turned around, the first thing I saw was my phone in his hands.

“Oh! Thanks… it isn’t even working well these days, but thanks anyway.” I said smiling back at him.

“You’re welcome.” He said going away to catch up with his friends who went before him.

I lit up the screen to see the time to notice that in a while it would switch off. Whatever, it’s not like I’m waiting for something

It’s not like I didn’t have friends who would look out for me, more like I don’t really like talking with someone without them being in front of me: I can’t tell if they are the same person or not.

While thinking about my almost out of battery mobile, I got out of the building and went to the car, Luhan was in there waiting for me.

“Hi cutie! How was it today?” He said as soon as I was into the car.

“Let me think… boring?”

“I know you still like it though.” He said winking.

“Whatever… Are we going to pick up your dear boyfriend or I’m going to stay here ‘till tomorrow” I said sarcastically.

“Oh, right! Let’s go pick up Hunnie.” He said turning on the engine.

“I swear that if you start going all lovey-dovey with each other in front of me…”

“What are you going to do Kyungsoo?” He said getting out from the parking lot.

“I don’t know yet, but I’m sure that if you do something horrible will pop up in my mind, so beware.”

“Yeah, yeah… Whatever you want omma…” He said rolling his eyes.

Once we arrived at Sehun’s school we got out from the car and started talking about random things, while waiting for Sehun to get out.

I can’t believe that just a year ago we were all together in this school and Luhan and Sehun had just started dating. Knowing Luhan, I believed Sehun would have been just another fling and sooner or later someone else would have caught his eyes and he would have left him. I could have never imagined that I would get to see them celebrate their first year together.

It made me somehow think that love existed even thought it was not something for me. On my first year of university being 19 years old I still didn’t understand my uality and all of my experiences landed into nothing, so I just decided not to see anyone for the moment being.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun said while hugging Luhan. "You didn't have to come pick me up..." He got nearer to Luhan and whispered his ear "I don't want to hear Kyungsoo hyung nagging"

"I heard you."

He detached himself from Luhan quite embarrassed. "Hyung, you know I like you... it's just your nagging that I don't like..." He added lowering his voice tone and scratching the back of his head.

“I know… But you don’t need to worry; our hyung it’s going to take me home and then you’re going to enjoy your time together… You both know what I mean” I said while winking teasingly.

“Hyung~!!” He whined while softly punching me on the arm. “Stop messing around with me” He whined again.

“You two stop fighting so cutely and get in the car” Luhan said interrupting our fun.

“Okay appa~!” We said at the same time.

“So any news?” I asked while fastening the belt.

“Oh right! Tomorrow I'm going to have a new classmate!! I can't wait to see him.” Sehun said clasping his hands excited.

I could see Luhan expression from the rear view mirror: he wasn't excited.

"Yah! Do you remember that today it's our anniversary!?" Luhan exploded.

“Of course I do…” Sehun said lowering his head. “What’s wrong with wanting to meet someone new!? Most of my classmates are boring…” He said pouting.

“That’s okay… You’re just over excited in my opinion.”

“Guys I’m still in the back of this car… You can quarrel after dropping me off.”

“Shut it!” They said together. Then they looked at each other and we all started laughing.

“Let’s put on some music… What should I put?” Sehun wondered while connecting his phone to the car audio system. “Oh this one should be fine.”

After a few songs we arrived at my apartment and I finally freed them of my presence so they could enjoy their time together.

Living, luckily, on the first floor I took the stairs and once I got to my door I entered the pin to get in. I put my shoes away and checked in case I got some mail, which I didn’t, and went to the fridge in search of some kind of snack.

I ended up with a choco-bar that I started eating while I went to my room to look for what I had to do for the rest of the evening.

Once I finished with my university assignment, I tidied up my room a bit and had some ramen as dinner; then I went back to my room and while searching for my mp3 player in the bag I had that morning, I found my mobile phone that was obviously out of battery.

As I turned it on, I noticed I had few unread messages, in between them there was one from a familiar number that I didn’t have memorised. I know that I had read it already and the way it was written told me that who wrote it knew me quite well; still I couldn’t remember who that number belonged to. So I decided to reply asking who it was. I lied down on the carpet the phone still in my hand while waiting for the reply, curious about whom it was.

I snoozed off and the phone vibration woke me up. I opened the text without even looking who it was from. “I’m Joonmyeon… You remember?” My eyes almost popped out from how much I opened them. I just didn’t even imagine that I would have ever heard of him; but there I was reading his text… once again.

 

Hi there!

Finally I managed to put out this chapter...
truth to be told it has been ready for a while but I got (and still am) stuck with the second chapter
and almost decided to call it quit, but in the end I think I found out how to continue it!
Moreover it's just the beginning of this story I can't just end it here... u_u

I think that you'll all think it's probably too short *sigh*

However once I get in the middle of the story I believe I'll be able to make longer chapters... 

So... I'll be waiting for some comments on this chapter and I hope to be here again soon with a new chapter!

                              Who_Am_I