Chapter 2.1 - Freedom

Twisted

2013.06.02

If you ask me when I got to know him exactly, I’ll say that I don’t remember; but if you don’t need details, I’ll tell you it was a sunny day, at the beginning of the summer in between my first year of high school and the last one of middle school. A friend of mine asked to hang out and, since there wasn’t much to do at home, I gladly got out of that momentary empty prison.

I luckily got on the bus going to the centre just as it was about to leave and enjoyed the travel. I sat in the back near to the window. It was relatively quiet since there were strangely just few passengers beside myself moreover there wasn’t much traffic. From the window I was able to look at the people passing by on the street, and it kind of calmed me down and put my thoughts silent for a while.

“Hyung! You came, finally.”  Chen greeted me once I was getting near them.

“Yep. Sorry for making you way. ” Along with Chen there were two of his friends

“Hi! I’m Luhan and this is Kyungsoo.” The skinny guy with black locks and puppy eyes said in a cheerful voice. “Yah, greet him.” He whispered to the shorter guy next to him.

“Oh right.” He said and then bowed.

“Aigoo! Isn’t he cute?” I was about to answer unconsciously that yes, that guy with black locks, a round face and even rounder big eyes was too cute to be even real, but being used to keep things to myself I luckily managed not to spill it out.

“Yah stop it! You’re embarrassing him.” I said lightly elbowing Chen.

“Okay, hyung!” He said while slightly bowing jokingly.

“Stop messing around for once.” His only answer was showing me his tongue. “However I’m Joonmyun, it’s a pleasure. So… what are our plans?”

“We haven’t decided yet…” Chen answered, “Any ideas, guys?” he said referring to Kyungsoo and Luhan.

“What about going around for a while? Maybe we’ll find something interesting.” Kyungsoo said. He used a low tone of voice, high barely enough to be heard over the chatting of the people and the traffic. If I wasn’t looking exactly at him when he started talking I would have never heard his voice, even more since I didn’t even expect him to propose something. In fact, from their introductions I thought Kyungsoo would have just stayed quite while Luhan proposed something.

“Wah, how come when you talk you always say the right thing?” Luhan said. I don’t know if it was just my impression but it kind of seemed like he was teasing the poor Kyungsoo that was blushing.

“Shut it.” He bluntly answered. I only met him for ten minutes and in those ten minutes my impression of him changed drastically, at least it was in a good way.

 

In the end while strolling around, we came across a PC room and since dinner was approaching and we didn’t have much to do we decided that we would be spend there the rest of our evening.

That evening passed quite fast and I really didn’t want it to end. On my way home I couldn’t help but thing about Kyungsoo. He was just… different and peculiar. He had just too many details and contradictions in himself that I wondered if he had some kind of personality split. In the end I decided that probably he was just too shy so he acted differently once you got to know him.

Once I got home it was strangely enough quiet: I didn’t hear any screams entering nor I heard my mom scream, after she noticed my presence at the entrance, where in the world I was. There was just silence. For that day I was safe.

 

 

Guys...

THEY

ARE

BACK

!!!

FINALLY

Oh yes! So happy ^^ Have you alredy listened to the songs?

If you did which one is your favourite?

Mine is Heart Attack... It kind of stood out since the medley came out... and now it's kind of stuck on replay whatever I'm doing?! I want the lyrics out!! u_u

However... why this chapter is 2.1? Because I'm not going to have much time to write for this whole month and it's already been two weeks since Chapter 1 so I'm going to split this one in two parts, even though it's just slightly longer than the other...

So it's short right?

What do you think it's going on at Suho's?

Let me know in the comments and also please tell me your opionio on chapters lenght and frequence of update ;)

End of the rant for today ;),

                           Who_Am_I