A little spark of friendship

Seoul High's Jjang [Psh Whatever]

 

JESSICA JUNG

 

Class is boring... after that little talk with Jaejoong and after Yunho’s little threat, I came back to the classroom, only to regret it within ten minutes of chemistry lecture. I mean seriously, Mr. Hain, the teacher, is like a talking book. He just speaks nonstop with his monotone voice and emotionless face.

 

I glanced at the empty seat beside me. Jaejoong didn’t bother coming back.

I closed my eyes and tried not to think. This day is really wearing me off.

Yunho knew I’m not planning on giving up on searching Donghae but he’ll make sure I won’t find him by all means.

I needed Jaejoong’s help. It may not be the nicest idea but I have no other choice.

 

The back door suddenly opened and Mr. Hain stopped talking. Jaejoong entered nonchalantly, as if it was fine entering the room fifteen minutes late.

“Mr. Kim, glad you could join us.” Mr. Hain’s voice reeked of heavy sarcasm. Jaejoong just shrugged and slide to the chair next to me.

The whole room tensed as Mr. Hain’s face flash red in anger. “Do you want another detention again?” He roared

“Yeah sure, as if I’ll even go.” Jaejoong replied, leaning back. He looked up to the poor teacher as if challenging him.

Mr. Hain’s hands drew up in fists. “A hundred item quiz tomorrow from the beginning to what I discussed earlier” He yelled and marched out of the room.

The class groaned. Naturally, who would want to have an exam?

 

“Way to go Mr. Jerk.” I smirked up at him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Come on, I just saved the whole class.” He said

I rolled my eyes. But at the back of my mind, I knew I was glad he offended the teacher. I was dying of boredom listening to his flat tone voice.

“Oh yeah? By making us all take and fail tomorrow’s exam?” I groaned, thinking about it now, I can’t afford to fail, or else Yunho will most probably convince mom and dad to be home schooled once again. That .

“Who cares, it’s just balancing equations and stuff...” He told me

“Right, cause you’re a genius.” I huffed.

“I know.” He shrugged cockily. I didn’t know why but I chuckled. He froze, but only for a second, and for a moment I think I saw him smile. And it wasn’t half bad.

 

AFTER CLASS

I made my way to Yunho’s car. He was already there, leaning on it while waiting for me. He was looking down on his shoes, trying to decipher something.

“Hey , let’s go.” I slap his arm. He looked up at me and threw a half smile.

“What?” I asked

“You’re not mad?” He looked like a baby waiting to be scolded

“About the little threat you gave me? Oh now now, Yunho, I understand you’re just trying to protect me. You are my brother after all...”

“I just don’t want what happened a year ago repeat itself.” He whispered. I messed up his hair.

“No  worries. Come on let’s go.”

“You’re in a good mood.” He said but it was more of a question rather than a statement.

“Well, I guess I missed school.” I told him.

 

“SICA!!!!” I heard someone yelled, I stiffened but managed to turn around and look at the girl running towards me. Her long hair swaying as she does.

I waited until she stopped in front me.

“Thank God, You’re still here.” She said, panting a bit. I raised an eyebrow.

“Sica, there’s----“

“I told you not to call me by that name anymore.” I said

“Oh yeah, anyway, you can’t go home yet.” She told me, holding my shoulders.

“Tiffany, what kind of prank is this?” I still have to study for tomorrow’s chemistry quiz. T.T

“I mean it. You too!” She pointed at Yunho. “Yuri is having a brawl with a .”

“What is that got to do with me?” Yunho asked. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Stupid boy and yet it’s written all over your face.” Tiffany said “Both of you are soooo stubborn.”

“Ok, am I missing something here?” I interjected.

“Yeah, Yunho rejected Yuri and now Yuri’s having a fight with one of Yunho’s es.” She said.

Okay

.

.

.

.

.

WAIT WHAT?

 

I looked at Yunho in surprise but somehow he find a leaf rolling in the wind suddenly interesting.

“Was that true? You never said anything! Yuri never said anything, too.” I exclaimed.

So this is what I get after being locked up in the house for a year? Surprises?

Is there more I don’t know about?

 

“Well you never really asked.” He said sheepishly. I scoffed

“Alright, this is not the time for the ‘moment of truth’. Can we go and stop Yuri now from killing the girl?” Tiffany pulled us both towards the school building.

And true enough, the hallways were filled with people, encircling two girls.

Yuri was standing sophisticatedly, her heel on a girl’s chest.

 

The poor girl was muttering curses at Yuri, her hair was dishevelled, and her make up’s a mess, with mascara running down her cheeks and lipstick smearing along with the blood coming out from her busted mouth. She looked pitiful.

 

“Yuri” I called out. Everybody turned to me and made a way for me to walk on.

She looked up at me, shocked written on her face. She looked like a kid caught red handed eating one too many chocolates. Okay, fine, I’m not really good in metaphors :|

 

She stepped back, releasing the girl from her heel. The girl tried to stand up but failed. I bet her body right now hurts like hell. Then Yunho approached her and held out a hand. She took it, and slowly stood up right. Yuri watched them, her jaw tightened, but her face remained expressionless.

 

The whole crowd was silent, waiting for some more actions. Insects, I thought.

I glared at them and said in a calm but threatening tone “Each one of you, LEAVE.”

They flinched then walked away without any resistance.

When the hallway was cleared up, I looked at the girl who was holding Yunho’s sleeve tightly.

 

“What happened?” I asked both of them.

“She’s suddenly got angry when I bumped her accidentally, I said sorry but she started beating me.” The girl explained. Yuri’s eyes widened and was about to shout at her but I raised my hand, signalling her not to do anything. Yuri obliged, not having a choice.

“What was your name again?” I asked the girl.

“Ria” She whispered.

“Was what you said the whole story?”

“Yes” She answered. Tiffany scoffed and Yuri looked away.

I narrowed my eyes on Ria. One thing I hate the most are liars.

Nobody dared to lie straight on my face. Well, this girl truly has the guts.

 

“Was that true, Yuri?” I asked my best friend. She shrugged and muttered “Whatever” under her breath, still looking away. I traced pain in her eyes. Ria was still holding Yunho’s shirt but Yunnho’s attention was clearly on Yuri, he was staring at her hard.

 

“Kwon Yuri.” He said “I never expect you to be such a .”

Yuri’s hands turned to fists. “I’m not gonna apologize for beating a person for no reason at all.” She said, glaring at the window.

Yunho didn’t say anything more. He pulled Ria towards the Clinic’s direction.

For a minute, Tiffany, Yuri and I shared silence. I didn’t know what’s going on, but I kinda have the idea by now.

“Why didn’t you tell the truth?” Tiffany asked her.

“He wouldn’t believe me anyways, in his eyes, I’m the brutal bullying his innocent .” She said. Her voice cracking as she does. She turned her head so that we wouldn’t see her face. But I knew she was crying. And Yuri never cried.

 

“I knew, I knew he didn’t like me but I don’t have to hear it from some who practically shared her saliva with him.” She said “She pushed the out of me.”

 

“Yuri-yah...” I cooed. She wiped her cheeks, briskly.

“Sorry you had to witness that.” She said before walking away.

 

“What the hell is happening here?” I muttered to myself.

“Maybe you just had gone for too long...” Tiffany answered. And it was true.

This used to be my school. Everything that happens here came through to me. There were no secrets, big or small. And now, I have no idea what is going on.

 

I sighed. I guess I have to go home alone.

 

 

Anyway, quite a boring chapter but this is a filler.

Okay so Yuri likes Yunho (Jessica’s twin) but for some reason he rejected her. Ever wonder why? Well.....

>:))

I had already finished the next chapters so it won’t take long for me to upload.

Hope you guys are still there to support me.

COMMENTS are loved, read and loved

Jaejoong on the next chapter! Donghae shall remain a mystery >