Caught up by yesterday

Seoul High's Jjang [Psh Whatever]

 

KIM JAEJOONG

 

“What the hell, are you even a girl?” I rubbed my wrist and glared at her the second she let me go.

She let out a scoff and looked at me up and down. “Such a girl, I wonder how you became the jjang”

“”

She locked the door and sat at the white swing. “Oh God I miss this” She sighed, a small smile crept upon her face.

We are at the greenhouse at the back of the school. It’s off limits to students but I guess she had her way.

“So you drag me here because?”

“Because I wanna piss off Yunho” She said with her eyes closed.

“How’d you know Minwoo?” Usually, I wouldn’t be asking like a retard but she’s making me curious, mad even. Suddenly she exists, and the whole school is making such a big fuss about it.

She raised an eyebrow “You really don’t know anything?”

I stayed silent, a few seconds later she chuckled. “Seriously, they’re putting you in a box now, aren’t they? An innocent jjang, how senseless”

“Shut up, you don’t get to mock me again, I’m warning you. You drag my here, so I’m expecting you to have a good reason for it and that you’ll explain it to me right NOW.” I said in a stern voice, she didn’t budge a bit. She’s not afraid of me, I doubt if she’s ever afraid of anything.

“I’m looking for someone.” Her voice rang up in the air.

“The only person that I suspect who knows where he’s at is Minwoo.” She opened her eyes and looked straight at me. “And the thing I wanted to get is the key to Luna’s. You have it right?”

I didn’t answer her. Yes I do have the key but it wasn’t as simple as that. Luna is an exclusive five star casino and the all around hang out place. Not everyone can enter the place, only invites from the VIP’s can make your pass. And to be a VIP, you should have the key. All in all there are just twenty, the one I have is a gift from Minwoo. In there, everything is legal, everything runs. You have the key, then you got the power, the rules are what you make. Basically it’s a secret society of teenagers who got both the money and the power.

“Who the hell are you really?” I asked her and slowly a smirk formed on the side of her pinkish lips.

She stood up and walked towards me. Her eyes never shook, she’s a like bad omen.

She stop a step away from me and lifted her hands to my cheeks.

“Poor guy, almost remind me of myself back then.” She whispered as she traced my jaw line.

A second later, she was already walking away. You can’t blame me for freezing up, cause at that moment, I thought my heart stop beating.

She’s a witch, and she’s playing a game I’m losing.

 

JUNG JESSICA

 

“You had a good talk?” I looked to my right and saw Yunho leaning by the wall. “You almost lost it earlier at the caf” He added

“You plan on making him stay on the blind side?” I asked. He sighed and kicked a pebble lightly.

“He’s not getting involved with Donghae as you won’t either.” He said “Don’t worry, I plan on making you give up. You won’t ever see that er again. Mark my words sis” He continued before leaving me standing there.

Donghae

If I have that key, will I have the chance to see you?

I won’t do anything...

So please just let me say I’m sorry once again....

 

FLASHBACK(THIRD PERSON’S POV)

“So then the white bear said, no w-wait, erase that, the brown big bear number two said to brown bear number one ‘dude do you like berry?’ and then the brown bear---- HEY! Don’t sleep!” Jessica shook his shoulder hard and still there was no response.

“Hey, you’re really sleeping?” She blinked a few times before she pouted. Slowly, she rested her head on her knees.

The sun’s rays were perfect for the cool atmosphere inside the glass greenhouse. The grass was soft like a comfy blanket and the Oak tree’s shade is just as beautiful. Jonghyun laid coolly, his hands at the back of his head and his girl beside him.

She began staring at his closed eyes, his nose, his jaw and then his reddish lips. Like apples, like lipstick She giggled.

“Yah” She said in a timid voice and poked his cheeks lightly. “The brat is sleeping” She stated and moved closer to his face. Her lips touching his like a feather.

“Wake up, I wanna kiss you.” She cooed, brushing her soft lips to his as she speaks.

A smile crept upon his lips. “Annoying, who’s the brat now?” He muttered and pulled her closer to him, devouring like the villain who finally got the woman he loved and had gone bad for.

 

“EWW! Stop that. It’s gross.” Yumi’s voice broke in as the door slammed behind her.

Jessica broke off the kiss and made a big grin for Yumi. “Jealous?” She joked.

“No duh! Like I would even imagine kissing my brother.” She said and sat down beside Jessica. “School .”

“Is that why you’re cutting class. AGAIN?” Donghae almost roared, He sat right up.

“Model student much? Hey you’re worse, you’re cutting class, breaking in and! Doing stuffs with SuYeon unnie” Yumi stuck out her tongue.

“Your elementary, we’re older, go back and study, come back when you’re already at high school” Donghae shooed her away.

“YAH! OPPA! I’m only a year away from graduating elementary!”

“Same . You’re still a kid.”

“UNNIE!” She tugged Jessica’s arm and pouted.

“Yah Pinocchio, stop it.” Sica said.

He smiled sweetly “Say that again and I’ll kill you”

“Oh no, PINOCCHIO, What did I say?” SuYeon blink her innocent eyes.

“AISHHH” He suddenly sat up and pulled her with both hands and messed it up over and over again.

Yumi laughed in the background.

 

And now I wonder, how the greenhouse never changed when everything went upside down.

 

 

A/N: Sorryyyyy for the not updating for a very long long long loooong time. I hope you still read this fic.

I'm really sorry. please do comment, wanna hear what you think. And yeah, you can curse me, on me or whatever just COMMENT.

coziloveyouallstill :)